Question LOS install

Search This thread

meatwad0222

Sep 5, 2009
Houston TX
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
So, I'm patiently waiting on my bootloader unlock code and had a question just to make sure I do this right. After the unlock of my TMobile variant, I plan on installing the LOS rom into my phone but need to make sure of some things. 1. I would downgrade to the Android 11 version of the stock rom first correct? Also 2. The mindthegapps is the best version to use correct?

I have been a member of this forum for a long time now and am clearly getting old. Haha. My first phone to root and unlock with these forums was an htc phone. Had a few of those. Then my favorite phone to play with on here was a Nexus 4. Then 2 separate pixel phones ending with the pixel 4. Money has been a little tight lately and I saw TMobile's deal with this phone recently and couldn't hesitate. Been a decent phone so far but can never hesitate when seeing an opportunity to make a phone better.

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps.

Springles2

Apr 30, 2022
I actually prefer bitgapps. But that's just me. You WILL see that they are not verified versions, hitn"flash anyways".

www.onepluscommunityserver.com has the firmware under "unbrick tools".

Disclaimer: they have no affiliation with oneplus. If you really appreciate them, leave them a donation :)

Reactions: weirdfate

oceanclr

Aug 13, 2022
Does the unlock token webpage work at all for you guys?
When I go to the page (https://www.oneplus.com/unlock_token), I get nothing but a blank page.

I've tried this on Windows 10, Ubuntu, Android combined with Firefox, Chrome, Edge, mobile browser and they all show up as blank.
I wrote to oneplus support few days ago and all I've received was a generic response - wait until they work on it.

meatwad0222

Sep 5, 2009
Houston TX
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Does the unlock token webpage work at all for you guys?
When I go to the page (https://www.oneplus.com/unlock_token), I get nothing but a blank page.

I've tried this on Windows 10, Ubuntu, Android combined with Firefox, Chrome, Edge, mobile browser and they all show up as blank.
I wrote to oneplus support few days ago and all I've received was a generic response - wait until they work on it.
I get the exact same thing

weirdfate

I actually prefer bitgapps. But that's just me. You WILL see that they are not verified versions, hitn"flash anyways".

www.onepluscommunityserver.com has the firmware under "unbrick tools".

Disclaimer: they have no affiliation with oneplus. If you really appreciate them, leave them a donation :)
sorry to highjack but when i try this gapp package from a fresh install it just boot loops at the LOS splash screen

meatwad0222

Sep 5, 2009
Houston TX
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Also going a little back off topic, I got my unlock code approval email just like they said it would. Pretty much 7 days to the minute. The sad part is the download link and regular link also still go to a blank page. Sad day, I was ready to get this done today. 😭

Springles2

Apr 30, 2022
I GET IT. Why is it white still... This the 4th day in a row... It doesn't take 4 days to repair or build a dns server... Even from scratch... Trust me.. I've done it.

meatwad0222

Sep 5, 2009
Houston TX
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
I GET IT. Why is it white still... This the 4th day in a row... It doesn't take 4 days to repair or build a dns server... Even from scratch... Trust me.. I've done it.
I have as well, I went to school for network administration. The thing that I think it might be is an all hands on deck for their OxygenOS 13 beta they are releasing currently from what I understand. Of course I could be completely wrong. I could be completely wrong though. I'll just continue to be patient. Knowing now I have the email saying it's ready, nothing I could do but wait. Just hopefully it's fixed sooner rather than later. I doubt it will be today though since it's Sunday.

Springles2

Apr 30, 2022
I have as well, I went to school for network administration. The thing that I think it might be is an all hands on deck for their OxygenOS 13 beta they are releasing currently from what I understand. Of course I could be completely wrong. I could be completely wrong though. I'll just continue to be patient. Knowing now I have the email saying it's ready, nothing I could do but wait. Just hopefully it's fixed sooner rather than later. I doubt it will be today though since it's Sunday.
The OxygenOS 13 all hands on deck thing makes a lot of sense. Lol

oceanclr

Aug 13, 2022
Also going a little back off topic, I got my unlock code approval email just like they said it would. Pretty much 7 days to the minute. The sad part is the download link and regular link also still go to a blank page. Sad day, I was ready to get this done today. 😭
Just checked this morning and the website is back up.
Were you able to download those files received via email?
I've read few sharomg similiar to your experience.

meatwad0222

Sep 5, 2009
Houston TX
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Just checked this morning and the website is back up.
Were you able to download those files received via email?
I've read few sharomg similiar to your experience.
I checked this morning as well and saw it was back up but didn't attempt to download since I was at work and checking from my phone. I will attempt to download when I get home after work. I get off at 3.30 cst so not far away. I work for Lenovo so I go in early. Lol

meatwad0222

Sep 5, 2009
Houston TX
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Yes. You'll have to downgrade to 11. Mindthegapps works fine but I recommend FlameGapps full as that includes stuff like digital wellbeing, google clock, google calculator, and more that mindthegapps won't give you.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/gapps-arm64-flamegapps-for-android-10-0-11-0-12-0-12-1.4020917/
There are addons by the way, just don't install pixel launcher as that one doesn't work.
So I was trying to install flame last night but it wouldn't because it kept saying because the rom is android 12 and the flame is 12.0 and they don't match

Top Liked Posts