• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Lost option for timed silence

Search This thread

Redflea

Nov 23, 2009
There was an option in the watch pull-down quick settings screen that allowed me to put the watch to sleep for one, two, three hours, etc. Great for movie's or work meetings. Part of the OS.

It's gone now, the spot on the quick settings screen that it used to sit in is just empty, the second row, bottom right. See attached photo.

Anyone know why it's gone and how to get it back? Making me crazy... 20180624_165312.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

NicodM

Jan 7, 2010
I think you've desactivated the notification sound or the sound of calls. Try to reactivate ans i think the option will come back

Envoyé de mon ONE A2003 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Redflea

Redflea

Nov 23, 2009
Thanks. I tried turning on all sounds (ring, notification, media, system) up but the option is still missing.

Any other ideas? I've reset my watch a couple times some the last FW update so that doesn't look like a way to fix this.

Do you still have the feature?

Last edited:

Redflea

Nov 23, 2009
On your watch, go to settings, device, edit quick settings. Hope it works!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
OMG You're a genius. Thanks. Why the heck they removed it during the FW update I'll never know.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think you've desactivated the notification sound or the sound of calls. Try to reactivate ans i think the option will come back

Envoyé de mon ONE A2003 en utilisant Tapatalk
    On your watch, go to settings, device, edit quick settings. Hope it works!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk