Lost use of sims card and s/d card after update

Search This thread

whitetiger1062

Apr 14, 2018
Delavan,Wisconsin
Hi, I'm new to this so I'm going to try to explain my problem as well as I can, I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 t889 with a custom rom lineage 7.1.2 after an update this past Sunday I lost both my sim card and SanDisk s/d card. 1 phone will not recognize the sim card and I have tried everything to get it to work been all over the internet to look for a way to fix it .2 also with regards to the micro sd card no matter how much I try to format it it's throwing an error code saying( command volume partition disc 179-16 failed with a4100-17command failed.) I have tried to a solution to these two problems and can not find any. I would appreciate any help anyone can give to try to solve these problems. Thank you :(

whitetiger1062

Apr 14, 2018
Delavan,Wisconsin
my phone model is Samsung galaxy note 2 t889 ( t mobile ) LinageOS, version 14.1-20180909-nightly-t0lte and yes this lineage version is for my phone. been still try just about everything to get this to work have been tempted to go back to stock ROM but I worry about the phone being lock again to t- mobile which I really would to avoid. any help or ideas would greatly appreciated. thank you for taking the time to read my post