Question Low scores on Antutu & Geekbench 5?

Search This thread

touseefiqbal1

May 7, 2020
Lahore
Hi everyone.
Just bought MI 11 global variant few days ago
I am having low performance problem on this device. Can anyone guide me what might be wrong? Please check the images attached.
Normal score on antutu is 800k plus

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-03-17-51-26-849_com.primatelabs.geekbench5.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-03-17-51-26-849_com.primatelabs.geekbench5.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_2022-08-03-17-45-38-683_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-03-17-45-38-683_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    506.8 KB · Views: 87
I'm rowing in the same boat as you, but I'm sorry I have no solution... How is performance in something like games or emulators? Maybe it's just a number in an app...

Honestly 'im rather glad to know it's not a problem of my ROM. I'm really enjoying Cherish OS!

Wait I'm checking my geekbench results to give exact numbers...

touseefiqbal1

May 7, 2020
Lahore
I'm rowing in the same boat as you, but I'm sorry I have no solution... How is performance in something like games or emulators? Maybe it's just a number in an app...

Honestly 'im rather glad to know it's not a problem of my ROM. I'm really enjoying Cherish OS!

Wait I'm checking my geekbench results to give exact numbers...
My poco f3 have better scores. 700k+ on antutu and 950+ single core on geekbench.

I havent really tried any hd games yet. I just bought it 3 days ago

• Sad
Reactions: furomin
Sad, we can just hope this thread moves the attention of the devs towards the problem... Just sit here and pray to God or whatever religion or not you believe in.

Funny I also own an F3, so we both own a M11 and an F3! Will try to run some benchmarks on my F3 soon to check that double.... do you also run the F3 with stock firmware?

touseefiqbal1

May 7, 2020
Lahore
Sad, we can just hope this thread moves the attention of the devs towards the problem... Just sit here and pray to God or whatever religion or not you believe in.

Funny I also own an F3, so we both own a M11 and an F3! Will try to run some benchmarks on my F3 soon to check that double.... do you also run the F3 with stock firmware?
Yes. I am running stock currently. Was using eliterom earlier on my F3.

iBURGER

Nov 9, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
Your starting temperature is already high plus you may need disable/enable some battery optimization in order for full performance..but SD 888 is trash anyways tends to throttle a lot