Low Sound Problem (Speakers ,Earpiece , AUX)

Search This thread

The Sinbad

Feb 25, 2017
Hey ,Guys
Although this phone have many good features and specs for its size and price , the low sound problem still one of worst problems .

I've tried many many sound mods ( nearly all mods in the mods and tweaks section) but any of them either didn't work or caused a bootloop)

One of the methods I tried is to modify (mixer_bathes) in the root of the system by changing the values of RX1 and RX2 . For my surprise ,it worked and the earpiece sound became noticeably louder and the speaker became slightly louder .

Unfortunately ,this method worked only on rooted ZUI or deodexed only .

I've tried different custom roms (AEX ,AICP ,Pixel Experience ,Jaguar , Bootleggers -Which I use currently- ) but any of them didn't work with that method .

SO , guys Does anyone knows what to do about that ? I really don't care that much about the speakers loudness but my problem is with the earpiece which makes calls very bad experience.

parag777

Sep 14, 2017
Hey ,Guys
Although this phone have many good features and specs for its size and price , the low sound problem still one of worst problems .

I've tried many many sound mods ( nearly all mods in the mods and tweaks section) but any of them either didn't work or caused a bootloop)

One of the methods I tried is to modify (mixer_bathes) in the root of the system by changing the values of RX1 and RX2 . For my surprise ,it worked and the earpiece sound became noticeably louder and the speaker became slightly louder .

I've tried different custom roms (AEX ,AICP ,Pixel Experience ,Jaguar , Bootleggers -Which I use currently- ) but any of them didn't work with that method .

SO , guys Does anyone knows what to do about that ? I really don't care that much about the speakers loudness but my problem is with the earpiece which makes calls very bad experience.
+1

Reactions: The Sinbad

hf958

Aug 23, 2017
Honor 8
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hey ,Guys

Just try to delete this post and ask mods to shift it to q and a section
Btw about ur question
Try cardinal aosp ROM, Jaguar rom, OOS Oreo by dhananjaya
Flash shox 3.7 audio mod first as HTC 10 and then as stereo mod
Then flash Dolby atmos
Then install kernel adiutor and increase speaker gain to +7
Then you'll be good to go

The Sinbad

Feb 25, 2017
Btw about ur question
Then flash Dolby atmos
Thanks ,man . i will try that out.

The Sinbad

Feb 25, 2017
Btw about ur question
Then flash Dolby atmos
Two more question. Will this fix the low sound if earpiece as well ?
And which one of these roms will be better in terms of Battery Life?

hf958

Aug 23, 2017
Honor 8
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Two more question. Will this fix the low sound if earpiece as well ?
And which one of these roms will be better in terms of Battery Life?
Depends on ur usage Jaguar has bugs and OOS also has bugs better try cardinal or nitrogen
Rather try latest nitrogen
Yep it'll seriously increase earpiece volume to craaazzyy loud
Flash akt and choose xana battery profile

aslam2121

Jan 12, 2012
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Hey ,Guys

manually increase volume -

1. Go to *root* > vendor > etc
2. Open mixer_paths_tasha.xml in editor.
3. To increase speaker volume -
Find "RX7 DIGITAL VOLUME" and change it's value from 84 to 87
4 to increase earpiece volume -
Find "RX0 DIGITAL VOLUME" and change it's value from 84 to 100
5.For headphones volume -
Find HPHL and HPHR and change their values from 12 to 15.

FYI mixer_paths_tasha.xml location differ in every rom but u will find it under etc folder it may be
"root/system/etc/" or "root/sys/etc"

jebish7

Feb 18, 2018
Kathmandu
Hey ,Guys

Flash ZUI 5.0 , sounds are considerably louder.

The Sinbad

Feb 25, 2017
manually increase volume -

1. Go to *root* > vendor > etc
2. Open mixer_paths_tasha.xml in editor.
3. To increase speaker volume -
Find "RX7 DIGITAL VOLUME" and change it's value from 84 to 87
4 to increase earpiece volume -
Find "RX0 DIGITAL VOLUME" and change it's value from 84 to 100
5.For headphones volume -
Find HPHL and HPHR and change their values from 12 to 15.

FYI mixer_paths_tasha.xml location differ in every rom but u will find it under etc folder it may be
"root/system/etc/" or "root/sys/etc"
I've never found anyone explaining the process in such details , thanks ,man.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey ,Guys

+1
    Where to find it ?
    How is the performence and battery?

check the thread under guide section.