Here you go :
1. Minor optimization
Here you go :
1. Minor optimization
Been trying to flash the TWRP from the first post using
fastboot flash recovery C:\recovery.img
fastboot boot C:\recovery.img
but I just end up with a blank screen. Screen is still lit up but the fastboot icon is gone. Any idea what's wrong? I'm on MIUI 10.3.2 Stable Android 8.1
I'm trying to flash "TWRP-3.3.0-0407-XIAOMI_PAD4-CN-wzsx150.img" to my Clover but it does not ends, it is flashing for more than 5 minutes now and I don't know what to do.
Once I compromised the recovery partition trying to flash a custom one how can I get mi pad to work again please?
Edit: I unbricked mi Clover with an original chinese ROM and MiFlashTool.
Tryied to flash again, the error is:
"target didn't report max-download-size
sending 'recovery' (55288 KB)...
FAILED (remote: Requested download size is more than max allowed)"
I compared the stock Miui recovery.img and some other founded through this thread and the original one is 50,9*MB (50.906.446 byte), all the others are 56,2*MB (56.205.312 byte).
I'm wondering: anyone got the same problem?
Into the BIOS I setted the USB 3.0 to work as 2.0 and this let the fastboot tool to properly manage the device.
FEATURES said:* Delete redundant languages, keep English, add Chinese language, default Chinese.
* Modify the default configuration, for example, the default time zone is East Eight Zone, default screen brightness, default vibration, default 24 hours, default return button on the right, default Chinese and so on.
* Modify the default configuration file path to reduce the possibility of conflicts with other people's compiled versions.
* Adjust and optimize the Chinese text and description, and re-edit all the items one by one, which is more accurate, understandable and humanized. Also added display mtp enable off display, file operation result display, operation page title display, permission description when modifying permissions, etc. UI text display.
* Modify the unlocking interface and adjust the height of the sliding unlocking bar, which can effectively prevent misoperation (the original unlocking bar and the operating unlocking bar are of the same height. When the unlocking is completed, the sliding may be repeated, and the corresponding action is directly operated).
* Open more partition backup and restore, such as modern baseband partition, bootloader, persist, cust and other partitions, easy to backup the underlying files before flashing, can restore the underlying files after flashing.
* Add .bin and .mbn format image files, so you don't need a zip brush package, you can write the underlying file. The original version only supports the flashing of .img format image files. (Be sure to pay attention to the selected partition!!!!)
* Solve the problem of interface jam when using the simulation operation (the simulation operation is mainly for testing the theme, and no actual operation).
* Add the manual installation root function in Advanced Options > root system. Add a display root system option on this basis for manual operation.
* Added the ability to unenforce encryption, in advanced options > Unforce Encryption. You can remove the official system to force encryption and cancel the check.
* Change the built-in root mode and add magisk as the default root mode.
* Fixed button and button operations for some interfaces.
* The adb/usb debug mode is enabled by default, which is convenient for operating the phone through the computer command line in rec mode.
* MTP is enabled by default. In the rec state, you can also connect your phone to your computer to facilitate file copying.
* Modify the logo interface, modify the header of the main interface page, and add the display phone model and team name, author name.
* Fix some logical relationships and modify some interface displays.
* Added clear root function
* Added clear power-on password function
* Added clear battery information function
* Added signature boot function
* Added restore official rec function
FLASHING PROCEDURE said:1. Working brain
2. Common sense
3. Common knowledge of flashing via fastboot
4. UNLOCK THE MI PAD 4
5. Use cmd line: fastboot flash recovery [name of the file]
6. First reboot to recovery: fastboot boot [name of the file]
IF TOUCHSCREEN IS NON-RESPONSIVE ON FIRST RECOVERY BOOT, FORCE REBOOT IT USING [VOL UP + POWER].
After flashing, if you encounter Chinese UI, press Language then select English.
Root menu is in the [Advanced] .