LS991 LG G4 no display

Search This thread

universeisgr8

May 23, 2012
I was updating the phone LS991 and after reboot, the display was distorted. I rebooted few times with a hope that would fix the screen but now there is no display at all. The phone boots fine, makes sound, i can swipe finger and can hear screen unlock sound, but there is no display. The backlight comes on i can see but screen remains black, just no display. On boot there is not even the LG logo.
Anyone can please help? it was on Marshmallow 6.

Last edited:

johnxarma

Jan 15, 2011
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I was repairing the phone with CDMA tool and after reboot, the display was distorted. I rebooted few times with a hope that would fix the screen but now there is no display at all. The phone boots fine, makes sound, i can swipe finger and can hear screen unlock sound, but there is no display. The backlight comes on i can see but screen remains black. On boot there is not even the LG logo.
Anyone can please help? it was on Marshmallow 6.
I have an international model but I had exactly the same problem. I send it for repair, and they changed the motherboard. It's all good now, everything working good. I had sn505 now the new motherboard is sn602. Which aerial number you have??

Sent from my LG-H815