• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

LSPosed Xposed Framework [8.0-12.0]. Simple Magisk Module, EdXposed Alternative.

What Xppsed Framework are You Using??

• Total voters
Search This thread

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
LSPosed developers does NOT read this thread.
You need to contact them on github:

Reactions: Lord Sithek

rodken

Jan 11, 2010
Google Pixel XL
OnePlus 8
After removing a number of modules and toggling LSPosed from enabled/disabled numerous times to no avail via Magisk, has anyone figured out the dreaded 'partially activated' issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210917-110445.jpg
    Screenshot_20210917-110445.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 62

Fif_

Jun 5, 2013
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
After removing a number of modules and toggling LSPosed from enabled/disabled numerous times to no avail via Magisk, has anyone figured out the dreaded 'partially activated' issue?
Just reinstall LSPosed. No need to uninstall first.
I've seen these partially activated errors, generally after messing with Magisk or Riru. It seems to be caused by the loss of the lsposed selinux policies.

ravts

Sep 21, 2021
By default, EdXposed apply a module to all apps, that is very convenient. How can I do that with LSPosed?
(LSPosed apply a module to selected apps only, by default to none, and that is extremely inconveniently - I must to remember to apply all modules to every new installed app!)

Last edited:
Reactions: doggydog2

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
By default, EdXposed apply a module to all apps, that is very convenient. How can I do that with LSPosed?
(LSPosed apply a module to selected apps only, by default to none, and that is extremely inconveniently - I must to remember to apply all modules to every new installed app!)
You can't do that.
(Yes, you need.)

Last edited:

Lord Sithek

"Some obsolete modules need to inject into each app. It's so dangerous that LSPosed doesn't support Select All and requires the user to tick each app one by one manually (the same policy as Magisk Hide)."

ravts

Sep 21, 2021

"Some obsolete modules need to inject into each app. It's so dangerous that LSPosed doesn't support Select All and requires the user to tick each app one by one manually (the same policy as Magisk Hide)."
Yes, It's so dangerous, I need xprivacy or afwall to be injected into each app (except system apps for xprivacy), at least to all newly installed apps by default, I don't want to remember to apply xprivacy to each newly installed app. Could the author add a checkbox to apply a module to all newly installed apps? A user should have a choice how to use LSposed, I think.

Reactions: doggydog2

Lord Sithek

Yes, It's so dangerous, I need xprivacy or afwall to be injected into each app (except system apps for xprivacy), at least to all newly installed apps by default, I don't want to remember to apply xprivacy to each newly installed app. Could the author add a checkbox to apply a module to all newly installed apps? A user should have a choice how to use LSposed, I think.
I dont think he's going to do it, you must choose between poorly maintaned and breaking safetynet, but easier to use EdXposed, and actively maintained and system-friendly, but with some limitations, LSPosed. Of course you can try other solutions, like Dreamland or TaiChi

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
No.
LSPosed developers will NEVER add a checkbox to apply a module to all apps.
You have to do that by yourself.

Ghisy

Mar 27, 2010
Not exactly how to migrate, but how to use it. Should be sufficient

Sorry for the late reply, I'll take a look. Thanks.

I'm using GravityBox, Fingerface and Edge Sense Plus on EdXposed. Are these 3 modules working on LSposed? I don't wanna switch if they don't.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LSPosed Parasitic Manager + MagiskHide + DevOptsHide = All banking apps now working!

LSPosed 1.6.0
    Just talk with them.
    No developer will satisfy your wishes just because you have opened a thread in any forum.
    If you want to talk to them, it's you who should go to them.
    This and
    +
    Most of people here better stop confusing "users" with "customers", it's a free project and no one "has to" listen anyone. He/she might be just developing it for him/herself and sharing publicly. Have you paid them anything? Even if so, it should be considered as donation, not paying for your requests.
    No.
    LSPosed developers will NEVER add a checkbox to apply a module to all apps.
    You have to do that by yourself.
    I installed Riru and LSPosed via Magisk and rebooted.

Then my phone (Oneplus 8T) detects that I have installed a new app and asks me if I want to place the launch icon of this app on the home screen. If I do NOT do that, I cannot access LSPosed somehow else since the icon is not added to the app drawer. The same issue exists with Nova launcher.
    It is just like my phone doesn't know that these apps are installed at all. Since I would only very very rarely access LSPosed, I don't want it to be on my home screen, I would love to launch it from the app drawer.

Any ideas?

PS: I also don't get any Riru related icon to launch the app
    There is new implementation called parasitic manager, so the app doesn't get detected, which might help to keep lsposed under wraps. In case it doesn't work to create that shortcut (usually after rebooting the phone) you could also install the main manager.

Navigate to:
    Code:
    /data/adb/lspd

and from there you can install manager.apk

Like this the main app will get installed.
    If it doesn't work from that path, just copy the APK to internal storage and install it from there.
    It would be great if developers listen to what users need.
    Just talk with them.
    No developer will satisfy your wishes just because you have opened a thread in any forum.
    If you want to talk to them, it's you who should go to them.
    Developers: LSPosed Developers
    Homepage: GitHub
    Requirements:
    • Magisk 21+
    • Android 8-11 [Android 12(experimental)]

Riru
    Description: Riru module providing ART interception framework (natively for Android Pie) that provides consistent API -interfaces with OG Xposed, using YAHFA (or SandHook) interception environment, supports Android 8.0 ~ 11.
    & Installation:
    • Install Riru 23+
    • Install Riru - LSPosed via Magisk Manager
    Install LSPosed Manager app (Note: No Saparate App and Zip, App Will be Installed Automatically)
    • Reboot your device.

Download:
    For stable release, please go to Github Release page For canary build use telegram.
    Go to second post for latest version Download

Notes:
    I'm just sharing this from github, I'm not responsible if you bricked your device.

GPay and other banking apps working fine without any issue so this xposed alternative is worth trying and safer.

Note: If anyone facing bootloop issue, don't panic, hard reboot again and it will work.

Screenshot:
    Download:
    Flash zip file through magisk and then install LSPosed Manager app

Update 1 March 2021
    V1.2.0

V1.3.7 Updated 15.May.2021
    (Note: No Saparate App and Zip, App Will be Installed Automatically)

Bump New Version v1.5.0 14.August.2021

Android 12 Supported(Experimental)

Changelog

• Fix manager white screen
    • Support split-apk modules (LSPosed will choose only one apk with xposed_init to load)
    • Fix manager crash when launching an uninstalled module from notification
    • Load modules with SharedMemory (it can speedup app cold launch) 2
    • New manager icon
    • Fix incorrect update notification in the first installation
    • Fix some apps not showing in the scope list in some rare cases
    • Show notification of module uninstallation
    • Prevent modules from hooking inner methods (methods from XposedBridge's classloader)

Note:

Previously LSPosed only recognize modules from the primary user. However, this strategy is not good and leads to some problems: some modules require getting installed app lists for configuration but they cannot do so across users; some require reading themselves from the hooked apps but they cannot do so from non-primary users; some users want to configure modules differently on different users which is not feasible previously. Thus LSPosed now requires every module to be installed to the user on which the apps they want to hook are installed. Some devices restrict modules from installing onto some users. In such a case, you can install them from the manager (but it's recommended).

1: For some weird devices that prevent installing apps from the root user, please install the manager from /data/adb/lspd/manager.apk or manager.apk from the zip file manually.

2: Some modules get modules' apk path using reflection of its classloader, it's not recommended and unstable since the apk path from classloader no longer exists when using SharedMemory to load modules. Please use the documented way (from IXposedHookZygoteInit.StartupParam.modulePath) instead.
    I have it working on the Poco X3 NFC, running RR, loaded and runs without issue, I used the YAHFA option, has updated without issue.

Thought I should add that I can't get SafetyNet on, but I've never been worried about that, I think I've only ever had it working once on one of my devices years ago. The one app that refused to play nice I just used MagiskHide on, and it's not a problem now.

In saying that I only have one module loaded, I haven't had time to go looking for the below answers, to install any others.

The only thing I haven't figured out yet is what apps need to be picked with what modules, sure some are obvious as they are named after the apps, but is there anything else that needs to be picked with them? For example, do I need to pick the framework app with everything, I'm sure I don't, but how do I know?
    I'm using YAHFA myself, even though I was using SandHook earlier with EdXposed. Also, I'm passing SafetyNet without an issue and Play Store shows certified as well, so that's nice.

Coming to your question about "scope", basically for a module, you have to select the apps that are hooked by the module. This is pretty straightforward for modules that hook a specific app, for example, if you're using WATweaker, you have to select WhatsApp in its "scope". Similarly, another example, if you're using Instaprefs, you have to select Instagram in its "scope". However, for more systemwide module (like GravityBox, for example), multiple apps have to be selected in the "scope" as the module is more global in nature, so to speak.

The only way to figure out which apps need to be added in scope for a module is to ask the module developer or by trial and error. Taking GravityBox as an example, you'll find the list of apps that need to be selected for its scope in the first post of its thread (under apps that need to be whitelisted; "whitelisted" term being used in context of EdXposed, since when the post was written, LSPosed wasn't a thing).

Also, modules can auto-add recommended apps to their scope, but the responsibility of making that happen lies with the module developer. Once again, taking GravityBox as the example, if you install GravityBox in LSPosed, you don't have to select apps manually in its scope. They're auto-selected since the developer has added support for LSPosed and auto-selection of scope apps.

I know the reply is long-ish, but I hope it helps you and the others who had similar questions. :)
    Why it's safer than EdXposed?
    I didn't say it's safer than edxposed. I meant xposed alternatives like taichi etc.
    All banking apps works, no system slowdown, i got more free ram etc.
    In edxposed the hooked apps take time to open, no such issue with LSPosed.
    That's why i thought it's worth trying and safer.
    So who is maintaining edxposed now versus this new version? Why the need to develop this, versus just banding together to make a stronger edxposed?
    I think this is an excellent question.

As it is now, LSPosed is just a random spin off, causing only more confusion and fragmentation. It reportedly works okay though. On the other hand the project could be abandoned tomorrow.

So, why was LSPosed started exactly? And by who(m) exactly?

You @YiPing_Huang say it are the same developers. Can you please introduce them?

Note that people put a lot of trust into the developers. Xposed modifies Android at the core after all.

Moreover, EdXposed was removed from the Magisk repository for consistent poor maintenance quality. So, the same developers wouldn't even be a good thing.