LSPosed Xposed Framework [8.1-13.0]. Simple Magisk Module

What Xppsed Framework are You Using??

• Total voters
Search This thread

dope77

Aug 8, 2018
Kinda having a tiny annoying issue with LSposed.
I was able to root and flash zygisk lsposed on Nox emulator, everything went smoothly and everything is working properly. The only issue is that there's no shortcut for lsposed on nox, didn't appear after flashing. Spent some time trying to figure out a way to open the manage till i finally remembered that Fox MMM shows a configure button on the module, so i installed fox mmm and each time i want to open lsposed i have to open fox mmm and wait till it finishes loading modules to be able to access the lsposed manager.
The "create shortcut manually" in lsposed settings does nothing

Kinda having a tiny annoying issue with LSposed.
I was able to root and flash zygisk lsposed on Nox emulator, everything went smoothly and everything is working properly. The only issue is that there's no shortcut for lsposed on nox, didn't appear after flashing. Spent some time trying to figure out a way to open the manage till i finally remembered that Fox MMM shows a configure button on the module, so i installed fox mmm and each time i want to open lsposed i have to open fox mmm and wait till it finishes loading modules to be able to access the lsposed manager.
The "create shortcut manually" in lsposed settings does nothing
Use parasitic mode. Launch the dialer and enter: *#*#LSPOSED#*#*, then the green button.

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Saw a non-XDA article that said LSposed was compatible with Android 13 but I don't see it mentioned in the OP.
Could anyone verify if it is or is not yet supported for Android 13?

dope77

Aug 8, 2018
do you know where i can find the zygisk version of riru core. Since they said riru will no longer be supported.
I need to move to lsposed zygisk
currently using riru core + lsposed riru. Need to replace the riru core with zygisk but no idea where to get the zygisk version
Jesus christ mate, zygisk version means you no longer need riru. Just enable zygisk and flash the module

• Angry
Reactions: heinhuiz

digger16309

do you know where i can find the zygisk version of riru core. Since they said riru will no longer be supported.
I need to move to lsposed zygisk
currently using riru core + lsposed riru. Need to replace the riru core with zygisk but no idea where to get the zygisk version
Pretty sure it is available right from their GitHub. And I haven't looked recently, but I think they may have stopped Riru development entirely a while back.

0xsharkboy

Aug 2, 2022
France
Developers: LSPosed Developers
Homepage: GitHub
Requirements:
• Magisk 21+
• Android 8.1-11 [Android 12(experimental)]

Riru
Description: Riru module providing ART interception framework (natively for Android Pie) that provides consistent API -interfaces with OG Xposed, using YAHFA (or SandHook) interception environment, supports Android 8.1 ~ 11.
& Installation:
• Install Riru 23+
• Install Riru - LSPosed via Magisk Manager
Install LSPosed Manager app (Note: No Saparate App and Zip, App Will be Installed Automatically)
• Reboot your device.

Download:
For stable release, please go to Github Release page For canary build use telegram.
Go to second post for latest version Download

Notes:
I'm just sharing this from github, I'm not responsible if you bricked your device.

GPay and other banking apps working fine without any issue so this xposed alternative is worth trying and safer.

Note: If anyone facing bootloop issue, don't panic, hard reboot again and it will work.

Screenshot:
Hey, I reset my phone 2 days ago, lsposed was working but it stopped working, I don't know why. I tried to reinstall the framework deleting the module and the lsposed folder in /data/adb/lspd. I need help please, I was using some Xposed modules for my banking apps

Samsung S10+ (SM-G975F)
One UI 4.1 (android 12)
Magisk Delta 25.2
Screenshot_20221018-140505.jpg

Screenshot_20221018-140514.jpg

Screenshot_20221018-140535_LSPosed.jpg

I found these logs :

Screenshot_20221018-144812_X-plore.jpg

Screenshot_20221018-144709_X-plore.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Would like to say, that i am very sorry that this great project was abandoned. A quality module, providing many possibilities, supporting even OEM skins and old Android versions (recently they released a fix for Android 9 or something like that). I understand, that nobody likes to work for free, therefore i supported the project - luckily, i have the possibility to do it. But now it is gone, because of some idiots, who decided to bully the devs. Very sad. You can do something good or support it, but at all case there will be someone around, who will come and destroy it. But of course, a donation doesn't bind anyone to anything.

I hope, that the devs will maybe reconsider their decision at some time.

View attachment 6070432
    There are three good new forks:
    Mod by mywalkb https://github.com/mywalkb/LSPosed_mod
    Mod by pumPCin https://github.com/pumPCin/LSPosed
    Mod by CMDQ8575 https://github.com/CMDQ8575/LSPosed
    Developers: LSPosed Developers
    Homepage: GitHub
    Requirements:
    • Magisk 21+
    • Android 8.1-13

Riru(NOT NEEDED) USE ZYGISK
    Description:
    Riru module providing ART interception framework (natively for Android Pie) that provides consistent API -interfaces with OG Xposed, using YAHFA (or SandHook) interception environment, supports Android 8.1 ~ 11.
    & Installation:
    • Install Riru 23+
    • Install Riru - LSPosed via Magisk Manager
    • Install LSPosed Manager app (Note: No Saparate App and Zip, App Will be Installed Automatically)
    • Reboot your device.

Download:
    For stable release, please go to Github Release page For canary build use telegram.
    Go to second post for latest version Download

Notes:
    I'm just sharing this from github, I'm not responsible if you bricked your device.

GPay and other banking apps working fine without any issue so this xposed alternative is worth trying and safer.

Note: If anyone facing bootloop issue, don't panic, hard reboot again and it will work.

Screenshot:
    Download:
    Flash zip file through magisk and then install LSPosed Manager app

Update 1 March 2021
    V1.2.0

V1.3.7 Updated 15.May.2021
    (Note: No Saparate App and Zip, App Will be Installed Automatically)

For Newer Version Changelogs and Downloads:
    LsPosed Github

Changelog

• Fix manager white screen
      [*]Support split-apk modules (LSPosed will choose only one apk with xposed_init to load)
      [*]Fix manager crash when launching an uninstalled module from notification
      [*]Load modules with SharedMemory (it can speedup app cold launch) 2
      [*]New manager icon
      [*]Fix incorrect update notification in the first installation
      [*]Fix some apps not showing in the scope list in some rare cases
      [*]Show notification of module uninstallation
      [*]Prevent modules from hooking inner methods (methods from XposedBridge's classloader)

Note:

Previously LSPosed only recognize modules from the primary user. However, this strategy is not good and leads to some problems: some modules require getting installed app lists for configuration but they cannot do so across users; some require reading themselves from the hooked apps but they cannot do so from non-primary users; some users want to configure modules differently on different users which is not feasible previously. Thus LSPosed now requires every module to be installed to the user on which the apps they want to hook are installed. Some devices restrict modules from installing onto some users. In such a case, you can install them from the manager (but it's recommended).

1: For some weird devices that prevent installing apps from the root user, please install the manager from /data/adb/lspd/manager.apk or manager.apk from the zip file manually.

2: Some modules get modules' apk path using reflection of its classloader, it's not recommended and unstable since the apk path from classloader no longer exists when using SharedMemory to load modules. Please use the documented way (from IXposedHookZygoteInit.StartupParam.modulePath) instead.
    Why it's safer than EdXposed?
    I didn't say it's safer than edxposed. I meant xposed alternatives like taichi etc.
    All banking apps works, no system slowdown, i got more free ram etc.
    In edxposed the hooked apps take time to open, no such issue with LSPosed.
    That's why i thought it's worth trying and safer.
    I was considering that until I made an Automate flow to automatically add newly installed apps to select Xposed modules' scope.
    By popular request, this is my setup for automatically adding newly installed packages to some user-defined LSPosed scopes.

[EDIT:] These instructions have been updated on February 1, 2022 and the zip file has been updated on November 14, 2021.

Requirements:
    Caveats:
    • LSPosed won't pick up the changes until the device is rebooted.
    Instructions:
    1. Unzip the attached LSPosed-Auto-Add.zip
    2. Create the /sdcard/usr/bin directories.
    3. Move lsposed-scopes-add from step 1 file to /sdcard/usr/bin. The file full path must be /sdcard/usr/bin/lsposed-scopes-add
    4. Move xposed-modules-status from step 1 file to /sdcard/usr/bin. The file full path must be /sdcard/usr/bin/xposed-modules-status
    5. Launch Automate, go to settings and change the Superuser command from its default of
      Code:
      su
      to
      Code:
      su -mm
    6. Import LSPosed Auto Add.flo in Automate.
    7. After the flow is imported, grant all needed permissions.
    8. In the imported flow, start Configure. You should see a list of active LSPosed modules like the one seen on the attached screenshot.
    9. Toggle the modules as needed. If shown with a check mark, any newly added package will be added to the module's scope.
    10. Press Cancel to exit from the module list.
    11. Make sure that Automate is set to start at boot (in Automate settings).
    There should be two automate fibers running in the flow. If it stops for whatever reason, just start the Init flow.
    You can add and remove modules at any time by launching the Configure flow.

Changes:
    • 2021-11-01: Provide missing script.
    • 2021-11-08: Force running scripts in / in Automate flow.
    • 2021-11-14: Also support parasitic manager.
    • 2022-02-01: Add "su -mm" instructions for newer versions of Automate.
    Thanks to @Open.Orange, @spawnlives and @randomwordhere for testing.
    I have it working on the Poco X3 NFC, running RR, loaded and runs without issue, I used the YAHFA option, has updated without issue.

Thought I should add that I can't get SafetyNet on, but I've never been worried about that, I think I've only ever had it working once on one of my devices years ago. The one app that refused to play nice I just used MagiskHide on, and it's not a problem now.

In saying that I only have one module loaded, I haven't had time to go looking for the below answers, to install any others.

The only thing I haven't figured out yet is what apps need to be picked with what modules, sure some are obvious as they are named after the apps, but is there anything else that needs to be picked with them? For example, do I need to pick the framework app with everything, I'm sure I don't, but how do I know?
    I'm using YAHFA myself, even though I was using SandHook earlier with EdXposed. Also, I'm passing SafetyNet without an issue and Play Store shows certified as well, so that's nice.

Coming to your question about "scope", basically for a module, you have to select the apps that are hooked by the module. This is pretty straightforward for modules that hook a specific app, for example, if you're using WATweaker, you have to select WhatsApp in its "scope". Similarly, another example, if you're using Instaprefs, you have to select Instagram in its "scope". However, for more systemwide module (like GravityBox, for example), multiple apps have to be selected in the "scope" as the module is more global in nature, so to speak.

The only way to figure out which apps need to be added in scope for a module is to ask the module developer or by trial and error. Taking GravityBox as an example, you'll find the list of apps that need to be selected for its scope in the first post of its thread (under apps that need to be whitelisted; "whitelisted" term being used in context of EdXposed, since when the post was written, LSPosed wasn't a thing).

Also, modules can auto-add recommended apps to their scope, but the responsibility of making that happen lies with the module developer. Once again, taking GravityBox as the example, if you install GravityBox in LSPosed, you don't have to select apps manually in its scope. They're auto-selected since the developer has added support for LSPosed and auto-selection of scope apps.

I know the reply is long-ish, but I hope it helps you and the others who had similar questions. :)