[lt03wifi][P600][ROM][CM13.0][6.0.1]Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Builds [Discontinued]

Search This thread

aschlag

Dec 14, 2015
Camera and hardware buttons

Everything is working except the camera and the point in the menu to deactivate the hardware buttons.
Anybody else the same problems or some ideas to handle it?

TBacker

Sep 12, 2008
Overall I'm happy now with 4.6, and I appreciate the effort to bring Android 6 / CM13 to this tablet! It feels smooth and is good on battery. There's some developers who haven't updated their apps to properly handle the SD card on Marshmallow, but that's obviously no fault of the ROM.

One thing I'm now running into is in the Facebook app, the long-press context menu doesn't seem to work on this ROM. For example - If I long press a comment to edit or copy it, I see a flicker when the context menu should pop up, but it never does. Anyone else? It's working on CM13 on my Note 4.

jmw082

Oct 11, 2013
West Bloomfield Township
SD as internal storage; System UI Tuner

Need help on two issues.

I am running 13.0-20160221-UNOFFICIAL-temasek-lt03wifi. Did a clean flash, installed correct version of Gapps, SuperSU.

1) Cannot get the SD card to work as internal storage.
I read the earlier posts, tried with and without volume labels, both as FAT32 and NTFS. Same results (below).
System recognizes card, asks whether I want portable or internal.
I select "internal" then system formats it.
Afterward, system asks whether I want to move apps now or later.
I select "Move now," then get message "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped."
System then returns to the option to move now or later.
Happens every time I try "Move now."
If I select "Move later," system says that my SD card is working and I can go to Settings > Storage to move things.
I go to Storage, system says my SD card is corrupted, I have to set it up first.
That starts the entire process over again.
I have tried with two different SD cards: Adata 32GB class 10 and Samsung 32GB EVO+.
Does SD card have to be formatted a certain way before being inserted (e.g., NTFS, FAT32). I think that does not matter because the system formats it.
--- So do I have to reinstall the ROM? If yes, dirty or clean flash?

2) I cannot get System UI Tuner to appear in settings.
I read that if I long press the gear icon in the notifications pulldown menu, it will eventually spin, then a toast message will appear stating the System UI Tuner has been enabled.
However, when I long press the gear icon, that only opens the settings menu. So either I am doing something wrong or it is not working.

Thanks in advance.

mosimchah

Dec 7, 2014
LeEco Le Pro3
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Need help on two issues.
I am running 13.0-20160221-UNOFFICIAL-temasek-lt03wifi. Did a clean flash, installed correct version of Gapps, SuperSU.
2) I cannot get System UI Tuner to appear in settings.
I read that if I long press the gear icon in the notifications pulldown menu, it will eventually spin, then a toast message will appear stating the System UI Tuner has been enabled.
However, when I long press the gear icon, that only opens the settings menu. So either I am doing something wrong or it is not working.
Thanks in advance.
The system ui tuner features are automatically baked into the ROM, thus there isn't a special section for it. So you're still getting all of the system ui tuner features.

wadken1

Oct 31, 2010
Need help on two issues.

1) Cannot get the SD card to work as internal storage.
I read the earlier posts, tried with and without volume labels, both as FAT32 and NTFS. Same results (below).
System recognizes card, asks whether I want portable or internal.
I select "internal" then system formats it.
Afterward, system asks whether I want to move apps now or later.
I select "Move now," then get message "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped."
System then returns to the option to move now or later.
Happens every time I try "Move now."
If I select "Move later," system says that my SD card is working and I can go to Settings > Storage to move things.
I go to Storage, system says my SD card is corrupted, I have to set it up first.
That starts the entire process over again.
I have tried with two different SD cards: Adata 32GB class 10 and Samsung 32GB EVO+.
Does SD card have to be formatted a certain way before being inserted (e.g., NTFS, FAT32). I think that does not matter because the system formats it.
--- So do I have to reinstall the ROM? If yes, dirty or clean flash?

Hi. I'm the one who wrote about the SD volume labels. I formatted mine as Ext4 (without volume labels) using Ubuntu. It certainly appeared to work for me BUT it doesn't seem to be having the same effect for others. I know this is going to sound a bit like black magic but if you have a phone running MM with an SD then try just booting the P600 with that. If it works then try again with on of your other cards. BTW one of my spares cards is a 32Gb Samsung EVO+ which works fine now.

Reactions: jmw082

manxexile

Feb 24, 2008
Market Harborough
Finding problem in use on latest ROM

I have tried clean installing the ROM three or four times.

Last install I wiped ->

Cache
Dalvik cache
Data
System
and also Factory Reset

It reboots without problem and after going through the settings to the start page I find that whatever App is used it closes in a few seconds and returns to start page.

Suggestion?

r4yN

Dec 25, 2011
Alright, time for a Status-Report (been using 4.5 / 4.6 for a couple of days now):

@joshndroid

Positive:
+Very smooth & S-Pen also works fine (from what I have tested)
+No major bugs (Play Store Update Reboots have been fixed in 4.6)
+More features than stock CM13 (but not quite as many as in temasek 12.1 yet)

Negative:
-No option to disable the hardware buttons (yet)
-Battery Life is worse than on Temasek CM12.1 (in my opinion)
-i have had 1 single random reboot when watching YouTube (see logs)
-I'm not 100% sure, but charging seems quite slow (but this could just be due to higher overall battery drain?)
-sometimes I get weird battery drops/jumps when I reboot the device (see logs & Screenshots) - reminds me of the early lollipop-days
-some cosmetic annoyances (1. the black multi-tasking button in the recents view & 2. screen-out times are f*cked up, when I select 1 minute it shows 45 seconds [which is not even an option in the settings], everything seems to be offset due to the addition of said [invisible] 45s timeout option)

Additional Questions / Suggestions:
*Is it possible to add the ability to split the on-screen buttons like it is on the pixel c? (back & home on the left side + recents on the right side)
*One thing that annoys me (but is not specific to this device): When I reboot my Note 10.1 (or my Nexus 4) during the Bootanimation the Brightness is set to 100%. This consumes a lot of battery and it really hurts my eyes (during night time usage). Is it possible to set the bootup brightness to the minimum instead or is this hard-coded? (it seems to be 100% on every device I've tried)
*Is it possible to add the ability to "pin" apps in the recents screen, so that the clear-all button closes every app except for the pinned apps? (there are some apps I'd like to have open all the time)

Btw I saw there were quite a few changes in regards to media encoding & decoding, including audio in your github - could this possibly improve the speaker quality?
(I also suspect my battery life to be worse due to somewhat inefficient media playback as i mainly use my note for youtube & web browsing while listing to spotify, so power-hungry decoding & playback would explain it)

Oh and I also made a small donation ;) (it's not a lot, but hey, better than nothing, am I right? - Transaction ID: 0EY96165JT187673D)

Again, thanks for all the hard work you do, my Note 10.1 & Nexus 4 are still perfectly usable despite their age :)
PS: The Nexus 4 is still stuck at version 4.5 (which has the play store update reboot issues... is a mako update coming soon? :fingers-crossed: )

Edit: I noticed that my list contains more negative aspects than positive ones...
So just to be clear: the rom is perfectly usable, there are just a few small annoyances (like I said, no major bugs!) ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160224-183646.png
    Screenshot_20160224-183646.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 275
  • Screenshot_20160226-043031.png
    Screenshot_20160226-043031.png
    71 KB · Views: 281
  • 2016-02-26_04.22.zip
    127.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 2016-02-26_04.30.zip
    133 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: joshndroid

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
Alright, time for a Status-Report (been using 4.5 / 4.6 for a couple of days now):

@joshndroid

snip
Edit: I noticed that my list contains more negative aspects than positive ones...
So just to be clear: the rom is perfectly usable, there are just a few small annoyances (like I said, no major bugs!) ;)

Thanks for the donation, will be going towards a small app i need to better sync roms between locations.

Will be looking at your list a bit more and see what I can do.

In relation to media_profiles, yes I have done some work. I think i am now at the stage where i have pretty much removed all the radio based items from the source including overlays for same.

I was having issues with my mako flashing so despite the issue i couldn't release without testing (I truly think my device is dying, wont hold a charge, cant use touchscreen, the list goes on)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so i was thinking.... in line with adding another download option I was thinking of setting up a shared google drive folder (all of us should have a G drive). Currently working out background stuff to ensure it will be a good fit, but pretty much can do it rather easily within the work flow i think. I have set up a quick poll for those interested it would work like this
Provide me your g drive email address (including which rom you download so as to keep your g drive as uncluttered as possible), I add you to the shared folder for the specific rom. You can only view not edit the folder also
Uploads (rom, md5, changelog) go to g drive first
I upload to the other locations from G drive (all on my end)
= 3 download loctions....

http://strawpoll.me/6940474

let me know, most people are pretty keen in the HLTE/HLTEspr thread

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
Now I have worked out how I want to run it (there are a fair few yes votes, enough to say its viable for those that really want it). I am waiting to grab the full version and may even do a write up for other devs when I have time as the app I found is pretty handy.

Rules -
1. I WILL NOT be keeping your PM or your email address anywhere once you have been added to the share, i WILL be respecting privacy so I expect the same in return.
2. I WILL however, be creating a google doc (probably in each rom folder) to signify by XDA username only who is in the share. (This is for a couple reasons, 1 - because I can keep track of who I have added to the share, 2 - people can see if they have been added or not to the share to either remind, 3 - It keeps people accountable when their, somewhat, online identity is linked to something.)
3. Do NOT spam me with PM's if I dont get to add you within a day. I am very active on the forums due to mobile access, but to add to the share I will need to be at home. If you have not been added and see your username in the google doc after 2 days, politely PM me again.
4. If you do not use the below template (as it has all the information I will be requiring on my end to add you), You wont be added (so 2 days will pass, you wont see your name or a rom and then check the info u sent me).
5. First download for yourself is going to be rather big (about 4 roms worth). I want to keep atleast a couple roms in the share so that if something is wrong, I can pull a download or whatever at it will not affect anything to severely.
6. You will not have any access to modify or delete the files. I am the owner and you guys will only be able to download/view (which is all you need).

Okay so how can you let me know your in.

First PM me using this template:

XDA Username -
Email (google drive account) -
Rom -
Devices (some have more than one) -

I will add you to the share, I will add you to the local google doc, you will get a device folder and your files will start to sync locally to your PC.

Couple quick FAQ's
How do you know when a new rom is on the share?
You could check it manually, I also was toying with a solution that I could share within the drive that would conduct periodic checks, problem is is that it would rely on a generated file as well as direct links (something that is hard to come by on file sharing services to firstly predict and script & usually requires you to manually click a share button to get a link).
However, there is a google chrome based extention that will notify you by tracking a folder when something new has been added to a google drive folder - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/folder-notifications-for/pamfobflonhoblkekglgpplpibfnckna
This will only track and send an email based on tracking 1 folder.
I am looking into the paid version myself ($2 - http://ez34.net/ezdrive/folder-notif) that will track 10 folders (which is a lot).

Why don't you use the OTA app functionality?
The OTA app, while great seems to be an on/off thing. I have it set to the correct file locations (see here for commit - https://github.com/Joshndroid/androi...243c03c10d4e53) but it seems it works for some of my devices and not for others. I have tried changing to other branches of the apps to no avail. It just doesn't seem stable enough, remember im working with 6 devices at the moment.)

Can I get roms from the other locations?
Yes. I have done this setup to quicken my workflow to get roms out, the quicker you guys get them, the happier you's are. Now the primary issue I have it sync'ing to other file services to ensure I limit my bandwidth in uploading (to reduce wait times) and to keep things concurrent across. If i upload to google drive first and sync to other locations on my end, its quicker than me manually uploading to locations.

Remember the first few days I will be spammed with PM's to add everyone who wants to join, I may be a bit slow. But once that is out of the way it will be back to usual and we will then see the benefit of it. I am big on automation, the more I can automate, including checks and failsafes, the more we become something like can be provided by big rom providers.

This will coincide with a build 4.6.1 that is currently testing/uploading

Last edited:

r4yN

Dec 25, 2011
Alright, so I've been able to reproduce the YouTube Random Reboot twice in a row (watch video, minimize it by swiping down and then swipe left or right in order to close the open video. Boom Reboot... however it's not consistent, so sometimes it reboots, sometimes it doesn't)

Anyhow, I think I've been able to grab some (hopefully) very clean logs (although these problems might already be fixed in the new 4.6.1 rom, which I haven't tested yet)

And @joshndroid yesterday I claimed that the mako would still be stuck on version 4.5 (which has the play store rebooting problems), I was wrong, there is a 4.6 build up on basketbuild (just flashed it :good: )
Apologies, I only checked romhut (and the last thread-update was for when version 4.5 was released)

Attachments

• 2016-02-28_03.12.zip
    164.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 2016-02-28_04.43.zip
    127.7 KB · Views: 17

jmw082

Oct 11, 2013
West Bloomfield Township
SD card issues

Hi. I'm the one who wrote about the SD volume labels. I formatted mine as Ext4 (without volume labels) using Ubuntu. It certainly appeared to work for me BUT it doesn't seem to be having the same effect for others. I know this is going to sound a bit like black magic but if you have a phone running MM with an SD then try just booting the P600 with that. If it works then try again with on of your other cards. BTW one of my spares cards is a 32Gb Samsung EVO+ which works fine now.

I formatted the entire card as ext-4 using MiniTool Partition Wizard. I still got the message "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" when I tried to move items to the card.

I am open to any suggestions. I had been using Link2SD+ in all earlier versions of Android, but this way seems much more seamless (pardon the unintended pun).

Last edited:

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
Alright, so I've been able to reproduce the YouTube Random Reboot twice in a row (watch video, minimize it by swiping down and then swipe left or right in order to close the open video. Boom Reboot... however it's not consistent, so sometimes it reboots, sometimes it doesn't)

Anyhow, I think I've been able to grab some (hopefully) very clean logs (although these problems might already be fixed in the new 4.6.1 rom, which I haven't tested yet)

And @joshndroid yesterday I claimed that the mako would still be stuck on version 4.5 (which has the play store rebooting problems), I was wrong, there is a 4.6 build up on basketbuild (just flashed it :good: )
Apologies, I only checked romhut (and the last thread-update was for when version 4.5 was released)

I appreciate your log grabbing but just try out 4.6.1 first, there was a fair few additions made and ril removals from the tree between 4.6 and 4.6.1:good: (i count about 26 commits)

I formatted the entire card as ext-4 using MiniTool Partition Wizard. I still got the message "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" when I tried to move items to the card.

I am open to any suggestions. I had been using Link2SD+ in all earlier versions of Android, but this way seems much more seamless (pardon the unintended pun).

Mate all the correct symlinks are there... look at the top of this initi file https://github.com/Joshndroid/andro...lob/cm-13.0/rootdir/etc/init.universal5420.rc

jmw082

Oct 11, 2013
West Bloomfield Township

Tried it with the latest version of the ROM (dirty flash, did new Gapps), but same issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Temasek's UNOFFICIAL CM13.0 BUILDS

3bde4a6b-bef3-4d25-8a56-775fbfa912c2_zpscys86vhp.png

I will attempt to get builds out as soon as Temasek releases a new version, however due to commitments i may miss a release. I will not upload a ROM until i have flashed it myself. Please report any bugs or issues that you see; when applicable, Thank you.

DISCLAIMER

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

This thread is currently under maintenance. Should there be any inaccurate information, please PM me. Images and formatting will be handled at a future date.

dalPu6H.png

...not ready yet

SxKmg8F.png

I use my TWRP version linked in Second post

Clean Install
    1. Download the appropriate ROM using links provide in the second post.
    2. Download the appropriate GApps following the links in the second post.
    3. Back up any and all important data.
    5. WIPE DALVIK/CACHE/DATA/FACTORY RESET.
    6. WIPE SYSTEM. <<-- You don't have to do this unless you want too
    7. Flash the ROM in recovery.
    7.1. DO NOT FIX PERMISSIONS AFTER FLASHING, doing so will cause a bootloop.
    8. Flash the GApps.
    9. Reboot Device.

Dirty Flash
    1. Download the appropriate ROM using links provide in the second post.
    2. WIPE CACHE/DALVIK. (I find wiping /SYSTEM can stop some issues with play store F/C’s)
    3. Install the zip from recovery.
    4. Install GApps (ensure that they are from the same build, otherwise you must do a clean installation when using a newer GApps package)
    3.1. DO NOT FIX PERMISSIONS AFTER FLASHING, doing so will cause a bootloop.
    5. Reboot Device.

zoyBj1O.png

Screenshot_2014-12-22-20-22-15_zpszica6ofc.png

More:

Screenshot 2

screenshot 3

WRSPdM2.png

probably others i havn't found as yet

FAQ: "Q: Have problems connecting to your Wi-Fi router? -> A: Make sure you have selected the correct region/country code in the advanced wi-fi settings!"

8TBhvee.png

@RaymanFX - without him there would be no original trees for our device, simple.
    @ShevT - without him there would be no cm-13.0 for our device, simple.
    @temasek
    @arter97
    @Chainfire
    @benand - for highlighting a dam error that i had missed for over a month, thanks
    CM Team]

Source
    Joshndroid Source
    Note 10.1 Device Tree
    Note 10.1 Kernel
    Note 10.1 Vendor Files
    Temasek
    Rom Source

Changelogs
    Temasek Github Changelog
    Z6w3aQn.png

Shared Google Drive Device Folder (have Rom shared directly to your Google Drive Folder)
    see here for further - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=65559375&postcount=2252

Basketbuild Download - Backup Download Location (OR for those not in Google Shares)
    https://basketbuild.com/devs/Joshndroid/Temasek Roms/lt03wifi

GApps - 6.0 GApps Package
    http://opengapps.org/ (select ARM & 6.0)
    I have be extremely pleased with Open Gapps and you can even download daily packages, I have tried the micro, mini and nano packages with good success so far - All credit to their team and original thread source can be found here for important information and updates - http://xdaforums.com/android/software/pa-gapps-continuation-t3098071

SuperSU for flashing via recovery - Credit to @Chainfire
    http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu
    Unfortunately I have admitted defeat in bringing up the lt03wifi from my original branches. I just did not have the skill to complete the task.... This shows I have plenty more to learn. I couldn't seem to work out what the primary issue was whether it was vendor, or whether it was kernel related. While i pushed a few things to CM gerrit to assist in the device hardware repos (slsi-cm) being brought up and working in building, the device itself I just couldn't seem to work out, despite literally 100's of builds with minor to massive changes between them. The major issue was to do with black screen on boot, it would light up, black screen... other times it would just lock up and reboot back to TWRP. I pulled in new graphics, updated graphics, all sorts of new boardconfig things, i tried changing aspects in flashing partitions and all that sort of thing, still nothing. Shawn developed a new vendor based on latest source drop, despite some issues, which still did not fix the problem. Last thing to try was kernel, i tried a few things, removing F2FS (as it was troublesome with cm-13.0) completely, pulling in outside (working) kernels as well as prebuilding kernel for lt033g and pushing it across.... I just couldnt fix it.

I then jsut gave up TBH for the past month or so, and focused all my work on my working devices, funnily enough, all nexus devices (far easier). The Note 10.1 just sat in the drawer collecting dust and out of change.

The silver lining however is that I have however managed to get a working version based off @ShevT device trees for lt033g. For both CM and Temasek

At the moment I have only renamed a few things back to lt03wifi... While I have pushed a couple of small commits already back to ShevT device tree this does not, in my mind, allow me to just use his trees to further my own cause. i don't think that is appropriate to use this until I have done a bit more work than just rename some trees.

I have a bit more work yet and hopefully get the ok to rebase our device from @ShevT trees:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:
    Alright so, after wanting to get F2FS support for our device lt03wifi, I stumbled upon the necessity to have a recovery that supports it. At current, our latest version of TWRP did not support it. So I had to make one.

Within the third post of the thread I have linked a new recovery, supporting F2FS.

F2FS is called the 'flash friendly file system.' Realistically it has been developed to assist mobile type devices with EMMC get better read speeds, among other things, to achieve a better user experience.
    Still want to know a bit more check this out – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F2FS. Further have a look here for benchmarks completed on another device - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2697069

So, how do I get F2FS?
    Firstly, your going to need to have partitions that are in F2FS format and with that you need a recovery which is capable of doing that. In the third post you will see a link for an F2FS supported recovery.
    Secondly, your going to need a ROM that supports it. That means, the ROM itself to support mounting partitions correctly, etc. as well as the KERNEL so it can utilise the partitions and actually boot the device.

Yeah okay, so its entirely intertwined, now what?
    Well, we now have the recovery, ROM and kernel all working with F2FS we need to put it in to practice

Follow these steps (you will need a micro sdcard inserted into your device)
    Complete these steps in their entirety and accurately (if I find out you didn't complete a step or skipped one because you 'know better', leading to a bricked device, I wont be happy). They might seem condescending, but hey 2 extra minutes/step may make the difference.

1. Go to https://dl.twrp.me/lt03wifiue/ and download the appropriate stock TWRP (I recommend 2.8.6.0 now) .IMG file AND .zip of your recovery and place onto your EXTERNAL SD CARD (these are in case something doesn't work)

2. While at https://dl.twrp.me/lt03wifiue/ download the same IMG.TAR and place those files into your usual ODIN directory (in case we REALLY need to flash back a recovery) - If you need Odin, download that as well.

3. Download my latest ROM zip anything from V17.6 will be supporting f2fs unless stated otherwise. Place this file into your EXTERNAL SDCARD also.

4. Download your latest version of gapps and have a supersu zip handy (latest). Place these files into your EXTERNAL SDCARD

5. Okay download my f2fs supported recovery signified by F2FS in the name (ZIP or IMG will work in TWRP 2.8.6.0). Link in third post or https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/Joshndroid/TWRP/lt03wifi

6. Place the F2FS supported recovery into your EXTERNAL SDCARD

7. BACKUP all important files from your device's INTERNAL SDCARD as it will be WIPED when formatting to a new partition type (and I mean it will be GONE)

8. reboot into your recovery

9. select the F2FS IMG file or ZIP and flash as necessary.

10. If successful reboot back to recovery. (if not see below, it may be to do with your current twrp version)

11. BACKUP EVERYTHING to EXTERNAL SDCARD (this will save partition info, boot/userdata/system). If super keen, transfer a copy to computer

12. Okay now the partitioning
    - Go to wipe
    - Go to advanced wipe
    - click on cache
    - click on repair or change file system
    - click on change file system
    - click on F2FS
    - swipe to confirm
    - click back till you get to the partition selection again
    - Repeat step 12 changing 'cache' for 'data' and then for 'system'

13. Go back to the main menu

14. Flash ROM zip, Gapps and Super Su

15. Reboot

Optionals
    16. Download a free app called 'disk info' from play store
    17. check your partitions are now listed as F2FS. if they list as EXT4, you've done something wrong and need to try it again.

QUICK FAQ

Is this safe?
    Yes, provided you do it correctly you wont have any issues.

Do it need to do it each time I flash my ROM?
    No, you only need to convert once. Then each ROM flash will see your partitions as F2FS and format accordingly.

But I know the device formats system or other partitions during ROM flash, why do I have to do it manually?
    Because the ROM zip detects the partition file system type. It will then format it with the correct tool. If you don't essentially set the file system to F2FS how does it know to format with F2FS.

Does my favourite kernel support F2FS?
    probably not, check with the developer and ask them to support F2FS. If they are stuck, point them in my direction I will help.

I followed the steps correctly and get a black screen after booting?
    You have probably messed something up, this seems to be kernel related. If you tried to flash a custom kernel, don't. Use only the bundled kernel until you know your favourite custom kernel supports f2fs.

Can I have some partitions as EXT4 and some as F2FS?
    Probably, but I don't recommend it. Don't half complete this mod, either go full F2FS or remain at EXT4.

What about other partitions I see/know about? Can these be F2FS too?
    No, they are not supported
    Only System, Data (userdata) and Cache are supported, these are the typical partitions supported by other ROM devs for other devices.

So I don't have a recovery, or when I reboot to recovery it goes straight to the ROM, or I just get a blank screen?
    Your recovery isn't working or didn't flash correctly. Your going to have to flash TWRP 2.8.6.0 with ODIN and try the steps again (I've tested 2.8.6.0 with the F2FS supported IMG and the ZIP file and both work)

I don't like/want F2FS can I go back?
    Yes, follow the steps once again and where it says F2FS in step 12, change it to EXT4.

Can I revert to an old backup, but it was before I changed to F2FS?
    Yes you can, but FIRST you MUST re-partition back to EXT4 before restoring your old backup. If that means using an older TWRP (not mine) it will still format your device back to EXT4, just do it BEFORE you restore.

Can I just restore a backup of F2FS?
    Yes, but see the above ^^^ you will need to format to F2FS before restoring.

Will EXT4 still be supported?
    Yes

Is F2FS better?
    Not really sure, I haven't had enough time to play with it. It doesn't feel much 'faster' maybe im just being cynical lol.

I really broke/bricked my device, HELP?
    if you have a stock firmware your best solution is to flash that with Odin.

Where's your TWRP source?
    here - https://github.com/Joshndroid/android_device_samsung_lt03wifiue

Can I build my own TWRP?
    Yes, but you need omnirom source so its not really worth doing it.
    This is great news because I have exactly the same problem. Could you tell me which firmware you used please (maybe a link where I can find it). Did you just do all the above through recovery?

Cheers

Follow at your own risk:

1. Download and extract the following
    P600XXUCNH3_DBTCNH1_v4.4.2_Repair_Firmware.rar

2. Set up Odin (I use 3.10.7 but other versions should work) and make sure you can connect properly

3. Turn off your device and boot into bootloader/download mode and connect to Odin

4. In Odin, attach the BL_... file to BL, the AP_... file to AP, and CSC_... to CSC and tick the boxes.

5. Click the "Pit" tab and ignoring the warning, attach the .pit file which is also in the folder.

6. Under the "Options" tab, Auto Reboot, Re-Partition and Reset Time should now be ticked automatically. In addition to those, tick "Nand Erase All"

7. Switch back to the "Log" tab, and hit Start. Do not disconnect the cable and wait for it to finish. The tablet will reboot, the old school "Android is updating" thing will appear for a bit, then will reboot again. Waiting some more, the old Samsung boot animation should come up signalling success! You can now disconnect the cable.

This should have completely nuked and rebuilt your internal storage. Verify in the device settings that available storage is what it should be, and /system isn't taking up more than it should. If all is well, you're free to flash your custom recovery and reinstall from there, although I'd personally recommend flashing back to your flavour of stock 5.1.1. before doing so.

ETA: If your device is affected by the audio crackle/distortion issue, doing the above without going back to 5.1.1 may fix your issue.