• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

lumia 640 xl windows phone 10

Search This thread

januszex

Oct 9, 2021
Short im looking for lumia 640 lte EFIESP.bin MAINOS.BIN DATA.BIN for flash my lumia whit wpinternals i hope i get any (cant use my sim card for calls all time flight mode and cant check *#06# for imei pls help :)

hello , i have lumia 640 lte and i use other stuff long time ago to update windows 10 it was runing all thing working. last weekend i turn it on to my laptop and it becomes to update for windows 11 i lost all my data recovery for lumia 640 lte RM-1072 RM1072_02177.00000.15221.30005_RETAIL_prod_signed_1022_026134_ORG-PL.ffu
i did every thing i get in internet google and other and my phone is all time un flight mode cant turn it off no matter what i do i try all oficial and unoficial windows 8.1 and 10 ffu all time flight mode and cant even check my imei doing *#06# wifi working gps also i download here maps and are working . i done many flashes and other untill screen go black and game over . yesterday i turn my lumia whithout batery to windows recovery and i get download emergency file for RM 1113 ! (my RM 1072 ) and phone wakes up to flash mode ,done flash whit oficial recovery and it turn again on flight mode all time . found Yours wpinternals and used google drive flash EFIESP.bin MAINOS.BIN DATA.BIN . again my phone get crashed and back to live whit no battery in recovery .