• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Lumia 830][Custom ROM][Redstone2 feature2] Fall Creators Update 10.0.15254.158

Search This thread

Talon Pro

Mar 17, 2009
I presume this works for English?

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

What happens if flashed to a non-Samsung eMMC device?

Thanks for sharing by the way...I almost want to get another 830 now. :)

If you havent and want a cheap one that already has a buggy 10 on it, PM me. Its silver/green if that matters.

Ceemann

Dec 24, 2018
Update fail , December 2018 1709

Hi , I get to download updates and the update starts to initialize then all of a sudden I get: There were problems downloading some updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x800f8003)

Please help

nate0

Mar 27, 2015
wlxdev.blogspot.com
Hi , I get to download updates and the update starts to initialize then all of a sudden I get: There were problems downloading some updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x800f8003)

Please help
Is your boot loader still unlocked, or root access enabled? Relock the boot loader if it is and try the updates again.

H.Shahin

Feb 23, 2017
Hi everyone,
After I flashed all three partitions on my phone I can't get insider updates,
I locked my bootloader again but it can't get into insider error 0x0,
I did reset my phone but it doesn't get into insider.
any help, please?

H.Shahin

Feb 23, 2017
another problem I have after flash is that everybody tells my in call voice is low
but when I put in speaker mode its ok but otherwise not.
my stock rom was for France but I downloaded GB file for flash, would it be the problem?

Top Liked Posts