Lumia 950XL Single Sim after network dropped 3g.

Search This thread

maximum56

Mar 24, 2022
I purchased a brand new 950XL Single Sim to still use on Puretalk an ATT carrier. Strange it only drops call and will not call out? I have a prototype 950XL ss that makes calls with the same sim. The prototype is stuck on a really old version of Windows Phone.

The new phone I purchased took the entire day to update to the latest release and refuses to make a call. Texting works fine.

Any ideas?

ze7zez

I purchased a brand new 950XL Single Sim to still use on Puretalk an ATT carrier. Strange it only drops call and will not call out? I have a prototype 950XL ss that makes calls with the same sim. The prototype is stuck on a really old version of Windows Phone.

The new phone I purchased took the entire day to update to the latest release and refuses to make a call. Texting works fine.

Any ideas?
First, ask the mobile operator of your SIM card.

Reactions: maximum56

maximum56

Mar 24, 2022
Ok, I tested everything with my carrier. The new 950XL can text and surf but it will not call out. It says drop call immediately.

Any help is appreciated!

maximum56

Mar 24, 2022
It drops all calls. As soon as you hit the call icon it drops the call without trying. Incoming calls do not work either, they go right to voicemail. My other 950XL SS that is a ATT prototype and stuck on an early windows version calls out just fine.

maximum56

Mar 24, 2022
I tried this and it didn't fix the problem. Maybe something is corrupted? I did notice that I don't have the double tab to open screen option.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any ideas?
    First, ask the mobile operator of your SIM card.