[LWP][ALL]Cells Livewallpaper 1.3 (Save, Reset Settings)

rtx101

Apr 16, 2010
Hanoi
Hello everybody!
Please let me introduce to you my first live-wallpaper for android (it's FREE):

- Interaction Demo video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9imyIUF9K6I&feature=youtube_gdata_player
-------
***Due to some technical requirements we moved Cells onto Cells PRO. It's still free as the old but with more features!
Cells PRO: http://goo.gl/QbwYMh
-------
* Update status:
- ver 1.3:
+ Add Reset to Defaul colors button
+ Settings are now saved
+ Fixed big background issue on some tablets
+ Minor bugs fixed
*Note:
- Permission to write on SD to save user's color settings
- Billing Permission for Donation, buy us a beer to support! ^_^ Thanks so much!

- ver 1.2:
+ New icon
+ Add silver/gray color selection.
+ Add Product information management.
+ Revert to old 1.0 background.
+ Fix bug.
*Note: if you want to use original 1.0 colors then please set all 3 colors to White.
- ver 1.1:
+ Change BG Color
+ Change Pulse Color
+ Change Touch Color

There are so many live wallpapers out there that look similar to this but for me most of them are somehow not as smooth as I expected. So I decided to make one for my own. And today I want to share it with you guys. You can install it here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.duelup.livewallpapercells

It runs really smooth even on my Nexus One phone, so please if you are interested, give me your opinions, and rate it in Playstore to support, help me improve it and making future quality products!
^_^ Thank you for your time and don't forget to vote, cmt for me!

-Screenshot: Now with Color selection Settings, with gray too!!!

Last edited:

Liskrig

Mar 17, 2011
Boston
twitter.com
I'm VERY picky when it comes to live wallpapers, I just installed this and all I can say is... WOW. It runs VERY smooth, looks great in full HD (HTC One) and doesn't cause any lag through home screens.

Well done, and I'll be keeping an eye out for a paid/donate version :) Thanks!

Reactions: rtx101

rtx101

Apr 16, 2010
Hanoi
Do an live wallpaper like the Jelly Bean Easteregg, with floating colorful Jellybeans, no one ever achieved that.
Also, it works on Gingerbread 2.3, im using it on my Galaxy Y
I think it's quite simple do make. The thing is if the drawings is forbidden to copy or not. I will look into that. Thank you ^__^

I'm VERY picky when it comes to live wallpapers, I just installed this and all I can say is... WOW. It runs VERY smooth, looks great in full HD (HTC One) and doesn't cause any lag through home screens.

Well done, and I'll be keeping an eye out for a paid/donate version :) Thanks!
I'm so happy reading your comment! Thanks so much! I am too a picky in those kind of decorating things, so just stay informed and there will be more for you to pick.
Can you add an option for reducing the hexagon size ???
yeah I thought about that a moment ago to, the hexagons seem a little too big on tablets. I will fix that. Thanks! ^__^

iAnzi

Jul 2, 2013
Cairo
Can't find it at Google play store

Tried to download it from google play store but can't find it by all means.
Is there any unlocker or other store/market which i can use, so i can download it?

Thanks in advance,

rtx101

Apr 16, 2010
Hanoi
Tried to download it from google play store but can't find it by all means.
Is there any unlocker or other store/market which i can use, so i can download it?

Thanks in advance,
Please try searching for Duelup or Duel Up
Thanks for your interest ^__^

Matsilagi

Feb 13, 2013
Mogi das Cruzes
I think it's quite simple do make. The thing is if the drawings is forbidden to copy or not. I will look into that. Thank you ^__^

I'm so happy reading your comment! Thanks so much! I am too a picky in those kind of decorating things, so just stay informed and there will be more for you to pick.

yeah I thought about that a moment ago to, the hexagons seem a little too big on tablets. I will fix that. Thanks! ^__^
Ok, nice, looking forward for the JB wallpaper project too.

The Jelly Bean's drawables and the Candy Cane are on the SystemUI.APK (it can be on framework-res.apk too, you will find them here, on 4 different styles).

noooooo

May 27, 2012
It's fantastic! but in my s4 it stop working, it become a normal wallpaper :( (maybe add background and color options ;) )

aidanski

Feb 29, 2012
UK
Really nicely made lwp, it's very smooth. The only request would be hexagon and pulse colours, but it's great as it is.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE