Lycoln_This_KingxKx: Themed Hero ROM (continued MoDaCo ROM)

Search This thread

lycoln

Feb 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
im digging this ROM!

hope it holds up for more than a day...lol!

ummm...any way you could incorporate MT without any hassles?
i know it causes alot of FC with people but i would really like to see this in your next build or soon after!

Thanks a lot. :)

I just do the themes, KingxKx is the developer. He has stated that MT is on his to-do list (working on it now-I think). As soon as he releases a build with it, I will release an update for all themes I have available (more to come, very soon)

Akademist101

Sep 23, 2008
Rosie Themes

with rosie themes are we able to push the files into the system or are them actual Roms that requore flash and wipe?

new to the theme scene and would like to confirm. thankyou very much

Faudyen

Aug 22, 2009
Thank you for the darker colors. Appreciate it, just gotta wait for you to post the 1.1r since King did an update yesterday.

Thanks again for your hard work.

lycoln

Feb 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
with rosie themes are we able to push the files into the system or are them actual Roms that requore flash and wipe?

new to the theme scene and would like to confirm. thankyou very much

My themes are always the theme + the Hero ROM itself (to make life easier, so you just flash once) you will need to wipe prior to flashing (same as the KingxKx's ROM w/o theme).

**This is due to the fact that I make sooo many changes (resources, framework, apps added/removed, etc.)**

Thank you for the darker colors. Appreciate it, just gotta wait for you to post the 1.1r since King did an update yesterday.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Thank you all for the support.

I will be working on the updated theme + build for KingxKx's v1.1r1 (or whatever he's up to now) <- wanted to let him get out a somewhat final before I release.

That said...expect the blue_white tonight. And I will also try my best to get the NWg (dark theme) out tonight as well.

**Easiest way to see what I'm working on? follow me on Twitter lycoln/GrAp3Ap3

Last edited:

prince.siraj

Feb 18, 2009
Loma Linda
My themes are always the theme + the Hero ROM itself (to make life easier, so you just flash once) you will need to wipe prior to flashing (same as the KingxKx's ROM w/o theme).

**This is due to the fact that I make sooo many changes (risked, framework, apps added/removed, etc.)**

Thank you all for the support.

I will be working on the updated theme + build for KingxKx's v1.1r1 (or whatever he's up to now) <- wanted to let him get out a somewhat final before I release.

That said...expect the blue_white tonight. And I will also try my best to get the NWg (dark theme) out tonight as well.

**Easiest way to see what I'm working on? follow me on Twitter lycoln/GrAp3Ap3

oh ok cool i'll definitely be looking for that dark theme :D you're doing an awesome job. trying out 1.1r1 soon... and awaiting the updated themes lol

Faudyen

Aug 22, 2009
It's lookin' good on my phone =P

Attachments

• bp1.jpg
    bp1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 56
  • bp2.jpg
    bp2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 47
  • bp3.jpg
    bp3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 40
  • bp4.jpg
    bp4.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 41
  • bp5.jpg
    bp5.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 37

Dyonas

Jul 18, 2009
I might be trying out that navy blue theme even though I thought I'd beaten my Hero addiction.

With your screenshots you mention the colours don't look the same as they show on your phone. There's a few possible reasons I can think of for that. The phone only has the ability to show 65k colours whereas most computers can go to 16.7m colours. Also something that I found out for myself not long ago is that a JPG version of something compared to a PNG looks quite different. I was trying to get a screenshot of a nice pale green colour theme for Tweetdeck but it looked almost grey in JPG format. Just a few thoughts on what it might be, could very easily be wrong :)