M Pen compatibility

Search This thread

Pazzu510

Dec 10, 2010
Ok, lets categorize by technology:
Ntrig: surface pen -> does not work
Wacom: Samsung spen -> does not work

Does the Huawei m5 lite pen come with batteries? I don't know what tech they use but possibly Wacom like spen and the lack of batteries would confirm this.
We need to try a Wacom Es pen; does someone own a Wacom bamboo ink to try it out?

Last edited:

hendfarid

Dec 3, 2007
Not likely

I have been trying to get Mate20X M Pen to work with the MatePad Pro but so far the tablet can't find it via Bluetooth nor sense it when I touch the screen.

I thought both Mate20X and MatePad Pro use an active Stylus?

Can anyone confirm/decline this please.
Is M Pen from Mate 20X compatible on Matepad Pro ?
Is Matpads pencil compatible with Mate 20X ?

Thanks

Pantho86

Dec 24, 2014
I have a Matepad Pro and it came with he m-pencil which works fine... Using it as a mouse is interesting, it's a nice device for websites that require the mouse to 'point' and not click on a menu.
But I find clicking unreliable for me, pressing back/forward or links takes a few tries at times.

Tablet: mrx-w09
pen: cd52

I can barely write, specially for an OCR to read well enough... and I don't draw, so it's frigging useless for me.

dannymooney

Apr 18, 2015
Morning all,

Sorry I am joining this a little late.

Is there any M-Pencil alternative or stylus that works with the Matepad Pro at all?

Thanks

Nightwish1976

Aug 9, 2011
Anyone found a decent alternative? I bought a Matepad 10.4 for my teenage daughter, but I'm not prepared to pay £100 for a frigging pen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i can confirm that Matepad Pro (10.8) does NOT work with M-Pen Lite (Mediapad M6), nor with Samsung´s Pens (Tab S6 Series) or Surface Stylus