• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[M-ROM][7.1]XUN_Z1C|v2.5.0[Not Chinese Version]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [M-ROM][7.1]XUN_Z1C|v2.5.0
    [Not Chinese Version]
    5af678670530753.png

3784426.png

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    ROM name: XUN/CARBON Xperia UI Nougat
    Original author: machao44/M-ROM

Description:
    It is an CARBON-CR-5.1-based ROM for Xperia Z1 with some Sony Official Sources.. Topic on xda (the author no longer uploads new versions on xda).
    My build is purged of chinese programs. Also I made some translations and improvements.

Features:
    - Many built-in Sony libraries. The ability to install many original applications from Sony.
    - Service menu (*#*#7378423#*#*). Is not completely working.
    - There is one more service-menu *#*#4636#*#*. Checked - works and really switches modes. Just do not press "Select radio station" -> "USA". Otherwise you will have to reflash the modem-part of ROM.
    - Ability to kernel selection during installation: Basic/LOS. LOS kernel is: slightly more smooth interface due to the "Disable overlay fix", and slightly lower power consumption. Probably something else
    - Android security patch level: October 5, 2017
    - Wi-Fi Direct
    - Saving / limiting traffic
    - Media server
    - USB / Bluetooth tethering
    - Mobile Access Point
    - X-Reality for moblie
    - ClearAudio +
    - Dynamic Normalizer
    - Surround sound (VPT)
    - S-Force Front Surround
    - Equalizer
    - Headphone selection
    - STAMINA / Ultra STAMINA
    - Sony Battery Care
    - Speed of Internet connection in the status bar
    - Call recording
    - Blocking numbers
    - Ability to hide navigation bars
    - Smooth Sony camera with Timeshift working.
    - Brevent - preventing startup programs.
    - Xperia Keyboard

System applications. Are selecting to install:
    - DUALSHOCK™ series Game controller. Set the PlayStation controller to work with your Xperia™
    - Smart Connect™. Connect your Xperia™ accessories and create an events
    - What's new. Explore new game apps and media content
    - Google services
    - Sony Notes
    - Xperia™ Chinese input method
    - Xperia™ Small Apps. Miniature apps that can run on top of other applications on the same screen, to enable multi-tasking
    - Sony E-mail
    - Sony Video & TV SideView - Remote. Using a phone as a TV remote control for the home

Camera functions. Are selecting to install::
    - Sweep Panorama. Rotate the camera to take panoramic photos
    - 4K and TimeShift video. 4K super high resolution recording and 120fps recording
    - Sound Photo. Take a picture with a background sound (bird sounds, etc.)
    - Timeshift Burst. Pick the best shots from the sequence of photos taken before and after the shutter
    - AR effect. The use of virtual scenes and characters to take pictures and videos
    - Creative effect. Select the effect of artistic photos and videos
    - Face in Picture. Use your front camera and main camera to take your face into pictures and videos
    - Style portrait. Real-time preview a variety of beauty effects Imagine self-timer moment
    - Background defocus. Create a photo with one object in sharp focus, against a beautifully blurred background

Instructions:
    1. Unblock BL and flash real-recovery (TWRP):
    - Download to PC file with TWRP (for example) twrp.img.
    - On your phone, enter in the fastboot mode: Turn off the phone, hold the volume up, connect the usb cable, the indicator should turn blue.
    - On the PC, open a command prompt and run the command: fastboot flash recovery C:\file_path\twrp.img
    2. Make wipes: data, cache, system
    3. Flash archive zip with ROM.
    4. Gapps and SuperSU already embedded in the archive and are selecting to install.
    5. Reboot

Bugs/Issues:
    Usual for all Nougat for z1c:
    - Not working AndroidPay through NFC.
    - Sony Camera face/smile recognition is invalid
    - Can't create SIM-Contacts/Import contacts to SIM
    Other:
    - Sony theme function is not normal
    - Standard screen-recording app sometimes causes stuck. Similar programs are OK.
    - Changing time zone causes reboot
    - Google account settings don't work
    - Standard call recording don't work
    - Looks like "OK Google" voice search does not work
    - The two upper STAMINA modes do not receive notification from social networks apps, even when adding a app to an exception
    - During saving changes in the white balance in the settings, it will force close, but the changes will saved until you reopen it
    There were mentions about:
    - Auto-switching to 4g, while "only 3g" (probably switching only visual, but not real)
    - Wifi and mobile signal worse approx by 10% than on stock ROM.
    - There are problems with FM radio. You can listen to either stereo at a fixed volume, or mono, but with a working controller. We need to fix the mixer_paths file.
    Probably don't work/work inproperly. Need testing:
    - Screen Mirroring
    - MHL
    - Wi-Fi Direct
    - Usb tethering
    - Portable wi-fi hotspot
    - Bluetooth tethering
    - MMS
    - Android wear/Bracelet
    - Perhaps SIM with PIN causes reboot
    - Perhaps problems with sending/receiving some SMS

Downloads:
    v2.5.0 (Updated 09/04/2018): Mirror 1
    v2.5.0: Mirror 1
    v2.4.0: Mirror 1

Changelog:
    Updated 09/04/2018:
    - Added mpdecision since this ROM did not have a cpu hotplug driver and the all cores was constantly online. A longer battery life is expected.

Updated: 17/12/2017
    - Add Setup with Basic Kernel and Magisk. Without bootloop
    - Add "SafetyNet pass" module for all Setups with Magisk

Updated: 16/12/2017:
    - Added choosing of the "Setup(1/2/3/4/5)". Every setup include different kernel, root-manager(SuperSU/Magisk/Without ROOT), SElinux mode.
    e.g. with another kernel interface working some smooth.
    - Added XposedInstaller 3.1.4 (Are selecting to install)
    This is the proper way to install the Xposed. Open this program. Select the option to install Xposed through the recovery. Reboot
    - Add FM-Radio app (Are selecting to install)
    It's working for me
    - Added "Unofficial Cyberian". (Are selecting to install)
    Add FullHD [email protected] and extended ISO, but Sound Photo and 8MP will not work (also only 2MP will be in Backgroud Defocus)
    - Added the ability to delete some other apps

v2.5.0:
    - Update package to 20171120
    - Add double-click to status-bar for screen lock
    - Add "Dark" theme in "Display"->"Theme"
    - Update wi-fi config

Thanks and credits
    • CarbonROM team
    • LineageOS team
    • mkdmc
    • munjeni
    • nailyk
    • rcstar6696
    • Sony
    • SuperLamic
    • tomascus
    • XDA
    • xkeita

Contributors
    machao44/M-ROM
    Sources:
    http://bbs.gfan.com/android-9188573-1-1.html
    http://bbs.gfan.com/android-9196367-1-1.html
    ROM Tencent QQ feedback group: 331452608

ROM OS Version: 7.1.2 Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CARBON-CR-5.1-MOO-WEEKLY-honami-20170905-1117

Version Information
    Current Version: v2.5.0
    Release Date: 2017/12/10
    Last Updated: 2017/12/17

Screenshots:
    Here and Here:)
    Super system !! I am waiting for further corrections / updates. I have a question about the installation of the Xposed Framework, during the installation of the system in the twrp, a red error pops up during installation, the same thing is with Cyberian !! xposed gives the version under android 7.1 you can ask for the exact installation process of these extras greet.
    Strange. I have NO problems with both
    Can I update by wiping cache and flashing new version? Or I have to do a full wipe and new installation again?
    You can select "Don't Clean" during installing but this is not a proper installation. Better is to reinstall completely and make backup bofore.
    Just checked - works for me
    ps. what about the Xposed installation in twrp in this system? :)
    I installed the Xposed with the XposedInstaller through the recovery. Everything is working.

I updated ROM zip:
    - Added choosing of the "Setup(1/2/3/4/5)". Every setup include different kernel, root-manager(SuperSU/Magisk/Without ROOT), SElinux mode.
    e.g. with another kernel interface working some smooth.
    - Added XposedInstaller 3.1.4 (Are selecting to install)
    This is the proper way to install the Xposed. Open this program. Select the option to install Xposed through the recovery. Reboot
    - Add FM-Radio app (Are selecting to install)
    It's working for me
    - Added "Unofficial Cyberian". (Are selecting to install)
    Add FullHD [email protected] and extended ISO, but Sound Photo and 8MP will not work (also only 2MP will be in Backgroud Defocus)
    - Added the ability to delete some other apps
    @Malk4ever this rom is real feel of Stockrom
    That's all you know, just the old version of twrp caused an error when installing na3.0.2 as well as 3.2.0-0 is installed correctly !! everything works. And back to my previous question about overclocking the processor and graphics which option to choose during installation because I do not care about the battery :)) once again, thanks a lot for your help.
    I have no errors with 3.0.2.
    To begin with, you do not need to choose. Try first the one that is selected by default. Although AFAIK, kernel with supporting 2.4 GHz only exists on 5.1 Android (Advanced Kernel v19).

Little update ROM zip:
    - Add Setup with Basic Kernel and Magisk. Without bootloop:)
    - Add "SafetyNet pass" module for all Setups with Magisk
    i found 2 bugs.
    1.there is a problem in sony logo while booting.
    2.i cannot reply to any message,be it whatsapp ,messenger,instagram from the notification drawer as we can do on any other nougat rom.