chang odin 3.07

adrarakaran is correct
i faild 2nd step and change the odin vershon to 3.07
its working good and i could finish my job without faill
thx man.

pseunoxy

Feb 25, 2014
stuck on 2nd stage pls help

im always stuck on 2nd stage where boot to csc something like that? why is this happening? any solution? or it can be bypass? pls answer me

ImperoDroider

Oct 3, 2014
Dambulla
Sorry For Replying after 2 years and also for my bad english :D

i followed these instructions and i got stuck at param.lfs.. help me pls?

<ID:0/004> Added!!
<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> Enter CS for MD5..
<ID:0/004> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<ID:0/004> Please wait..
<ID:0/004> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<ID:0/004> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/004> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> param.lfs
attachment.php

Bro I Had this error and I have tried many solutions but no luck. BTW i have just pull my USB cable from the socket on my PC and just plugged to another socket on back panel of my PC. Voila.... it worked for me and flashed firmware successfully :laugh: :laugh: :fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    M110S Soft Bricked Solution
    Hey !! i decided to make this thread because i saw many people from different countries and forums complaining about Korean M110s !!!

First of all if you messed up your device and you tried to re-partition and different pit files and wanna revert to stock this is fix for you !!
    i myself spent 5 hours online trying to figure out how to fix my device ! so if you got M110s and its converted to i9000 ,you tired flashing i9000 firmware and it fails and on sticker under battery its written :GT-i9000 and I9000GSMH (scam)

its not my work i found the solution in other site and i would like to thank the original person who did this ! and ill try to expand his work i know its frustrating !!

Common problems :
    1-No Network
    2-Home button is not working
    3-UNkown baseband
    4-No IMEI
    5-No sounds
    Go to http://imei-number.com/imei-number-lookup/ and type your IMEI written under battery to see if you got the i9000 or M110S
    Step 1 download Repair KiT from here ===> http://www.4shared.com/zip/In6R5gmA/repair.html
    after you download the file extract it
    Step 2 you will find Odin.exe in the extracted folder Run it and follow !
    After running Odin enter Download mode (Volumedown+home+power(if u are coming from i9000 firmware) and home+power(M110S))
    When you want to click on PIT OR PDA OR CSC Navigate to folder you extracted
    step1mx.jpg

Here You enter Donwload mode again with (Volumedown+home+power(if u are coming from i9000 firmware) and home+power(M110S))

step2tu.jpg

Here your phone may boot please turn it off and enter Download mode by only HOME+POWER

step3h.jpg

Then your Phone should boot up Normally !! if You want you can flash latest firmware for M110S version 2.3.6 by entering download mode! leave
    everything in odin and make sure re-partition is not checked and you are not using any PIT file just by downloading the firmware and press On PDA and navigate to its download location..(after extracting it ) here is the link ====> http://hotfile.com/dl/162341619/ed86...7_SKT.zip.html

Hey !! i decided to make this thread because i saw many people from different countries and forums complaining about Korean M110s !!!

The M110S FAQ, Q&A, Guides etc Thread is here

Anything and Everything for M110S is compiled and known as PIT STOP

M110S Scam is also Exposed here
    Yeah but Ive to put it in i9000 general and i used the thread things is not clear! So i made it for others ;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    i followed these instructions and i got stuck at param.lfs.. help me pls?

<ID:0/004> Added!!
    <ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> Enter CS for MD5..
    <ID:0/004> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <ID:0/004> Please wait..
    <ID:0/004> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <ID:0/004> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/004> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/004> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/004> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
    <ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/004> param.lfs
    attachment.php

The same exact problem happened to me. I believe it was caused by the USB connection not being strong enough for the recovery. I managed to get it to work by using a different USB port on my computer and trying repeatedly to make the recovery. After many attempts it went through and was successful. You likely will notice there is zero activity in Odin when this problem is encountered. I would try another USB port, start over with the same port (pull battery), try a different cable, try a different computer. After several hours of repeated attempts it finally went through for me.

I also used a different version of Odin to do the recovery v. 3.04. More about that version is shown here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1703998 The connection to Odin is a light blue in that version NOT yellow. I can confirm a very successful recovery from a soft bricked m110s.

I followed the steps shown in the Pit Stop which mirror these. The USB connection was so poor that occasionally it could not even be detected as a com port. One last thing is I made sure that all Kies processes were not running. I am on Windows Vista. CTL-ALT-DEL and end all Kies processes. I also had to load USB drivers which are part of heimdall-suite-1.3.1-win32. Look for a drivers directory in that suite and a file named zadig.exe. I'm totally new to this scene but you need a response and it worked for me. I hope some of what I wrote will help you and give you the answer to your recovery or some options to try to get the recovery started.
    Thank! dear for saving my bricked phone.

I bought a GT-I9000 from a online dealer but it was not a actual, it was a fake I9000 it was a M110s but I was not aware of this, its firmware version was 2.3.4 and have a lidroid rom installed with I9000 model no. and it was not connecting with Kies anymore so I decided to upgrade with Odin so I downloaded I9000 firmware with 2.3.6, and my phone got bricked. finally I found your guide and I saved my bricked phone.
    thanks for your hard work.
    But sir before its model no. and starting screen was showing GT-I9000 but now it is M110s at all. please can you give me any link to restore again to GT-I9000 model no. and starting screen. I have no additional information about baseband version but I only know Its model no. was
    I9000 kernel version 2.6.35.7 build number lidroid- I9000-1.2