Question M127F stuck with Russia (SER) CSC after flashing Brazil ROM and later trying to flash back to XEO

Search This thread

uluruman

Oct 23, 2021
did that many times but it still didn't change but for now im okay with it just disabled updates so i wont get stuck with russia rom without an option of downgrading via alliance shield x and it works fine
That is weird. Full Brazilian stock firmware set? AP, BL, CP and CSC_OMC_ODM? Once the device is restarted after flashing get into the recovery straight away (hold power + volume up with the USB cable connected to PC). Don't let it boot Android! In the recovery do Factory Reset, format the data partition (if it's possible in the stock recovery, I don't remember) and wipe all the caches and only then boot the system. Also try removing the SIM card before flashing and also do the first boot of Android without SIM (although it shouldn't matter but who knows).

That is weird. Full Brazilian stock firmware set? AP, BL, CP and CSC_OMC_ODM? Once the device is restarted after flashing get into the recovery straight away (hold power + volume up with the USB cable connected to PC). Don't let it boot Android! In the recovery do Factory Reset, format the data partition (if it's possible in the stock recovery, I don't remember) and wipe all the caches and only then boot the system. Also try removing the SIM card before flashing and also do the first boot of Android without SIM (although it shouldn't matter but who knows).
yeah it was the full set but it also didnt fix it but im fine with it unless as my sim card and mobile data will stop working but currently even volte is working so im fine with it

Last edited:

uluruman

Oct 23, 2021
yeah it was the full set but it also didnt fix it but im fine with it unless as my sim card and mobile data will stop working but currently even volte is working so im fine with it
I remember that when I did disassembling of the Prism partition of different country versions I've discovered that most of the European firmwares contain the full set of Russian bloatware. In fact, all the firmwares with the size of more than 5 GB are all nearly identical in regards of bloatware included. So I can suggest you to temporarily install a Nepal or Papua New Guinea firmware, do the factory reset with it, go fully through the setup process, and then try again to flash the Brazilian version. It may help. Or you can stay with the Nepalese firmware, it's quite minimalistic and includes Samsung Pay (if you need it).

I remember that when I did disassembling of the Prism partition of different country versions I've discovered that most of the European firmwares contain the full set of Russian bloatware. In fact, all the firmwares with the size of more than 5 GB are all nearly identical in regards of bloatware included. So I can suggest you to temporarily install a Nepal or Papua New Guinea firmware, do the factory reset with it, go fully through the setup process, and then try again to flash the Brazilian version. It may help. Or you can stay with the Nepalese firmware, it's quite minimalistic and includes Samsung Pay (if you need it).
ok but the m127f model doesnt have a nepal or papua new guinea firmware