Development [m32][RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.6.11 Recovery for M32 4G (SM-M325F/FV)

Search This thread

Akhil99

Oct 6, 2015
Mysore
twrp-1-jpg.5535139

I would like to thank TeamWin for their amazing work!

I saw that the newer Samsung MediaTek phones were not getting any sort of love, so I bought one myself to kick start the development.

TWRP is the obvious choice as it is reliable and trustworthy with frequent updates and patches.

INSTALLATION:

Odin Method (Windows):
Step 0: Unlock Device Bootloader by toggling the OEM Unlock option in Developer Options. Device will reboot to Odin mode and will prompt you to long press volume up, device will then unlock bootloader and perform a complete factory reset so make sure to backup any data.
Step 1: Download the unofficial TWRP image from the link attached below.
Step 2: Put the device in Odin download mode by holding VolumeUp+VolumeDown and inserting USB cable after the device is completely shut down.
Step 3: Select the downloaded recovery.tar in AP slot and vbmeta_disabled_R.tar in USERDATA slot, connect the device to PC, go to options and untick "Auto-Reboot"
Step 4: Click START and the Device will get flashed, Odin will say SUCESS!.
Step 5. Exit Download mode by holding VolumeDown+PowerButton and then immediately boot
into Recovery mode by pressing VolumeUp+PowerButton.
Step 6: Congratulations, you have installed TWRP latest for your M32 4G, to access the system now, you need to perform some additional steps.
Step 7: Open up TWRP terminal and then type in "multidisabler" and then perform a full factory reset again by going into "Wipe" -> Format Data -> type "yes"
Step 8: Now stock ROM should work fine with TWRP!

Heimdall Method (Linux):
Step 1: Install heimdall tool on linux , google it.

Step 2: Put the device in Odin download mode by holding VolumeUp+VolumeDown and inserting USB cable after the device is completely shut down.
Step 3: Open up terminal in the downloaded TWRP directory, extract twrp image from recovery.tar
Step 4: Enter the command "heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img --no-reboot" where twrp.img is name of the downloaded image
Step 5. Exit Download mode by holding VolumeDown+PowerButton and then immediately boot
Step 6: Congratulations, you have installed TWRP latest for your M32 4G, to access the system now, you need to perform some additional steps.
Step 7: Open up TWRP terminal and then type in "multidisabler" and then perform a full factory reset again by going into "Wipe" -> Format Data -> type "yes"

COMPATIBILITY:
TWRP Recovery is compatible with latest Android 11 firmware
tested on:

M325FXXU3AUK1, M325FXXU4AVB1 as well

First time you boot into TWRP, don't forget to backup your EFS, Secondary EFS and NVRAM! Go into Backup and select "EFS,", "Secondary EFS" and "NVRAM" and backup to preferably MicroSDcard and copy it to your PC in case you need it if IMEI corrupts.
DON'T IGNORE THIS STEP!

All kernel source and device tree below!
Device Tree:
TWRP Device Tree
Kernel Tree: TWRP Kernel Tree

DOWNLOADS:
VBMETA DISABLED FOR R: MEGA LINK
TWRP TAR: MEGA LINK

Last edited:

MateusElias

Jul 8, 2015
Samsung Galaxy M32 | OFFICIAL
Official Discussion group for ➤
Samsung Galaxy M32

Official Channels & Groups ➤
• Updates : @SamsungGalaxyM32Updates

IMG-20220508-WA0016.jpg

Reactions: Akhil99

Tharki-God

Jul 2, 2022
I wanna encrypt my device but it keeps stuck on android icon when I do so, I have installed magisk btw. please help

Tharki-God

Jul 2, 2022
I messed up. I didn't backup EFS, Secondary EFS and NVRAM.
Now, I can't use the sim.
I don't know what to do now.

Kevin_6769T

Jul 28, 2022
im on android 12 latest security update. does this twrp work with my phone? this is my first time rooting so i dont have much knowledge about rooting

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    twrp-1-jpg.5535139

I would like to thank TeamWin for their amazing work!

I saw that the newer Samsung MediaTek phones were not getting any sort of love, so I bought one myself to kick start the development.

TWRP is the obvious choice as it is reliable and trustworthy with frequent updates and patches.

INSTALLATION:

Odin Method (Windows):
    Step 0: Unlock Device Bootloader by toggling the OEM Unlock option in Developer Options. Device will reboot to Odin mode and will prompt you to long press volume up, device will then unlock bootloader and perform a complete factory reset so make sure to backup any data.
    Step 1: Download the unofficial TWRP image from the link attached below.
    Step 3: Select the downloaded recovery.tar in AP slot and vbmeta_disabled_R.tar in USERDATA slot, connect the device to PC, go to options and untick "Auto-Reboot"
    Step 4: Click START and the Device will get flashed, Odin will say SUCESS!.

Heimdall Method (Linux):
    Step 1: Install heimdall tool on linux , google it.

Step 3: Open up terminal in the downloaded TWRP directory, extract twrp image from recovery.tar
    Step 4: Enter the command "heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img --no-reboot" where twrp.img is name of the downloaded image

COMPATIBILITY:
    TWRP Recovery is compatible with latest Android 11 firmware
    tested on:

M325FXXU3AUK1, M325FXXU4AVB1 as well

First time you boot into TWRP, don't forget to backup your EFS, Secondary EFS and NVRAM! Go into Backup and select "EFS,", "Secondary EFS" and "NVRAM" and backup to preferably MicroSDcard and copy it to your PC in case you need it if IMEI corrupts.
    DON'T IGNORE THIS STEP!

All kernel source and device tree below!
    Device Tree:
    TWRP Device Tree
    Kernel Tree: TWRP Kernel Tree

DOWNLOADS:
    VBMETA DISABLED FOR R: MEGA LINK
    TWRP TAR: MEGA LINK
    @Akhil99 please check your inbox, you have an important PM
    Samsung Galaxy M32 | OFFICIAL
    Official Discussion group for ➤
    Samsung Galaxy M32

Official Channels & Groups ➤
    • Updates : @SamsungGalaxyM32Updates

IMG-20220508-WA0016.jpg
    Thank you so much... I lost all my hope, I thought there was no developer in the Samsung community.