M5 lite pen is not working after new update.

Search This thread

Nit m5 lite

Sep 21, 2019
I had a pen and it was working fine until the last update (happened just a week ago). After the update I tried using the pen yesterday and it was not working. I reset to default but still no change. But If I press very with with the pen then it is making some marks in one note app or nebo writing app. I want to know 1. Is the update is causing the issue? Anyone here is not facing this issue after the update? 2. Should I rollback the update!? Or Change the pen and try? (it costs for me)!

Reactions: [email protected]

manieks999

May 31, 2015
Realme 7 Pro
My m-pen stopped working after latest security update 8.0.0.230(OCEC432). Anyone else got this problem too? Battery in it is working fine.
Edit: Nvm, it was just battery that was running out.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had a pen and it was working fine until the last update (happened just a week ago). After the update I tried using the pen yesterday and it was not working. I reset to default but still no change. But If I press very with with the pen then it is making some marks in one note app or nebo writing app. I want to know 1. Is the update is causing the issue? Anyone here is not facing this issue after the update? 2. Should I rollback the update!? Or Change the pen and try? (it costs for me)!
    I have replaced with brand new. Also, checked with voltmeter. It is exactly 1.5V.