M9 Java Card/Clip thread

Search This thread

Neo

Moderator Emeritus / The One - ΠΣΘ
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
Is there anyone can do this in the Bay Area, CA ? Thanks.
With the upcoming holidays, chance of mailing delay/package lost is pretty big so I prefer someone local for now.
You can drive to San Diego or Sherman Oaks (or agree to meet midway somewhere). The two who live in CA are listed in the OP.

scotty1223

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2011
I have recentvly picked up a clip. In addition to Java Card Services, I can now do SIM unlock on devices that do not ask for a code, such as T Mobile and MetroPCS phones which use the unlock app.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: Neo

infernoboy93

Apr 22, 2011
Hey Zanzibar, it was a pleasure meeting you! Thank you so much for your help with my phone and the ride over to the Iron Pig Alehouse! The food there was excellent, thanks for that recommendation! Take care, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jaguar0405

Oct 14, 2015
I just wanted to give a shoutout to Heroes96 in New York City. I met up with him a couple days ago while in town, and had a great experience with him.

Happy new year, XDA!

Sasha

Reactions: scotty1223

Zanzibar

Jan 1, 2010
San Diego
Hey Zanzibar, it was a pleasure meeting you! Thank you so much for your help with my phone and the ride over to the Iron Pig Alehouse! The food there was excellent, thanks for that recommendation! Take care, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It was nice meeting you, and chatting. I looked into the Beast Rom you told me about. It's quite intense! I'm glad you enjoyed the Iron Pig Alehouse. It's one of my favorite local places.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to you as well!

sabwjawdjw

Aug 31, 2010
@cliefan Hey I seen you have java card and are in kalamazoo that is like 25 or 35 minutes from me. is there a time and place to meet up to get my m9 set. how much does it cost or donation wise? Thanks in advance. BTW I am from Sturgis Mi down around Three Rivers Mi

jamestredway

Feb 20, 2012
Unlocking One M9

@Antny6
Hey man, you still able to unlock/ help root my Verizon HTC One M9? I'm about an hour from Cleveland and would love to be able to have my phone set free. Please let me know. Thanks.
Jay

12wilton

May 10, 2010
I just wanted to give a shout out and thank you to @Zanzibar. I met up with him last night to s-off, write protect and, well everything else needed to make this phone enjoyable. He was willing to spend way more time than I was expecting, to makie sure my new phone was updated (x2) before he unlocked it. The actual process only took about 20 min but hung out to get things set up prior. He shared quite a bit of great info while killing time updating. Anyone in the San Diego area can be assured he can take care of your HTC needs.
Done humping your leg @Zanzibar and off to flash Viper.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Beaups and I are no longer offering mail in service for the verizon m9

We added support for it on the HTCOneM9vzw/htc_himawl:6.0/MRA58K/669662.7:user/release-keys to the SunShine application today with the 3.3 update.
    us_map_pr.gif

A more descriptive map can be found here: cmlusco's map

Welcome the the HTC One M9 Java Card/Clip thread!

Until an alternative Root/S-OFF method has been made available, This is where you can go to get information on how to achieve it.​

Code:
    [SIZE="3"]* YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DEVICE.

* IF YOU SEND YOUR $600 PHONE TO SOMEONE YOU DON'T TRUST

* TO SEND IT BACK TO YOU, XDA IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE

* FOR RETRIEVING OR REPLACING YOUR UN-RETURNED EQUIPMENT.

* ADDITIONALLY, WHILE IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET, YOU RUN THE

* RISK OF PERMANENTLY DAMAGING YOUR DEVICE BY MESSING WITH

* FIRMWARE. THIS IS A RISK WE ALL TAKE WHEN IT COMES TO EXPLOITS.

* YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW, THAT SOME USERS HAVE EXPERIENCED

* PERMANENT VOLTE LOSS DUE TO REASONS UNKNOWN WHICH VERY

* WELL BEGIN WITH MODIFYING YOUR FIRMWARE. IF YOU ACCEPT

* THESE RISKS, THEN I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME YOU

* TO THE WORLD OF BEING FREE AND UNLOCKED![/SIZE]

As you can see from the map listed above, there are several XDA Members who are willing to assist you with unlocking and rooting your device! Many of them have been tried and true. Simply find the member who lives closest to you, and send them a PM.

For your convenience, I will be linking each of these members in the OP so that you need only click their name and it will take you to their profile.

Many of those listed I know have successfully helped members like you achieve S-OFF (including myself).

Make sure to read this thread carefully to get an idea of who you may wish to send your device to (or drive to them with it). It may be that it's worth a little extra money to mail your phone off to someone farther away.

Please know that these members do not do the work for money, however your donations are very much appreciated. You are responsible however for the cost of shipping your device to and from the person doing the work so keep that in mind.

After you have done this, please leave a comment in this thread explaining your experience and give the name of the member who did it for you. We want to build credibility so that other members may choose to do the same.

Good luck!

@dottat (Pennsylvania)

@scotty1223 (Dayton, Ohio) Offering Sim unlock services also. PM scotty for details.

@Zanzibar (San Diego, California)

@Cykhet (Sherman Oaks, California)

@bschram (Minneapolis, MN)

@Eragon615 (Dallas, TX)

@ripzeus (Saint Louis,MO and O'Fallon,IL)

@Antny6 (Cleveland, Ohio)

@heroes96 (New York City, NY)

@DarkCodedDragon (Saint Louis,MO and O'Fallon,IL)

@cliefan (Kalamazoo, MI)

@ohap (Austin, TX) (469) 248-5784

@white stormy (Detroit, MI)

@chas123 (Richmond, VA)

@gris1016 (Houston, TX)

@slapshot2286 (FL (Panhandle))

@wjflier2 (Tampa, FL)

@electronrancher (Raleigh/Durham, NC)

@squito (Northern IL)

@Dino10or (Savannah, GA)

@cmlusco (Michigan City, IN)
    To the one "team" who is bragging to everyone that they are abusing this volunteered process that they can get it for free via the volunteers here shame on you.

This is a self funded volunteer only group providing this benefit to the community. It takes time and materials to do and to be taking advantage of the situation is shameful.

You better be using boxes that tape themselves and print your own labels to include.

You are the reason no truly free options exist anymore.
    @ΠΣΘ

You can add myself and @beaups to this, given we are not using a javacard/xtcclip we can provide mail in s-off/unlock for all HTCs (including verizon m9 etc)

D7VdsbOK

Welcome the the HTC One M9 Java Card/Clip thread!

The problem is that we do not charge a set amount for the service,and we have no way of knowing who is appreciative,and who is not until afterward and we either receive a donation,or we don't.

Sent from my HTC One
    Yes and to further clarify this it's not the ones I do that end up costing me that bug me....it's the bragging about taking advantage of it that does. It's gotten back to us and it's completely disrespectful of the members on the group chat where this has occurred.

Glad to help out people who don't feel entitled and like they are getting one over on someone.