Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

apptecx

Sep 10, 2015
IMEI CHANGER,MEID CHANGER,SPOOF IMEI

Your Device must be ROOT
Your device must have Xposed framework
This app changes IMEI number of mobile phones.

Try this free app to change IMEI number yourself and upgrade to PRO version to enjoy following features

1. Generate random Fake IMEI number
2. Generate Iphone IMEI number
3. Generate Samsung IMEI number
4. Generate Nokia IMEI number
5. Generate HTC IMEI number

This app will not harm your device and its totally free of risk as it only temporarily changes IMEI number to protect your privacy.

How to use this app?

1. Root your device.
2. Install Xposed Framework
3. Install Magic IMEI Changer.
4. Activate Magic IMEI Changer module in Xposed Framework.
5. Softboot your device.
6. Open App to Change IMEI.
7. Check New IMEI by dialing *#06#

Search of Google play Store

Free Version : Magic IMEI Changer

Paid Version: PRO IMEI CHnager

If you have any difficulty in installing and using this app email us with your queries. :)

Disclaimer : Changing IMEI number of your device may be illegal in your country. Use this app at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data n connection with, the use of this app.

sharpness71

Oct 14, 2010
This is cool, but...

Your Device must be ROOT

Try this free app to change IMEI number yourself and upgrade to PRO version to enjoy following features

This app will not harm your device and its totally free of risk as it only temporarily changes IMEI number to protect your privacy.

How to use this app?

1. Root your device.
5. Softboot your device.

If you have any difficulty in installing and using this app email us with your queries. :)

Disclaimer : Changing IMEI number of your device may be illegal in your country. Use this app at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data n connection with, the use of this app.

I was wondering if this really changes the IMEI or just masks it? I'm mean if I changed the IMEI on a new phone to my IMEI that I had on my old phone. Which IMEI do I have to give to my carrier to connect the new phone? The IMEI that was originally on the new phone or the IMEI that I changed it to from the old phone?
Just wondering.

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Thread closed. XDA does not condone the "changing" of IMEI discussions since this practice is illegal in many countries, and is governed under XDA Rule #9:

9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

Thank you all for your understanding.

-Regards: Badge50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Your Device must be ROOT

How to use this app?

1. Root your device.
    5. Softboot your device.