Magical Bedtime Audio Stories for KIDS

Search This thread

stasapps

Dec 29, 2020
Download on the GooglePlay

BackgroundForums_EN.png

We know how it is hard sometimes to put a child to sleep. Therefore, with the help of child psychologists and sleep consultants, we have developed our unique method. You only turn on our audio stories for your child before bed. The female speaker’s fascinating voice, monotonous relaxing background music, and easy to understand texts will do their work. We assure you that your child will go into a deep sleep! We love what we do, so we create exclusively unique and quality content. The number of stories in the audio library is increasing continually!

The advantages of our method:

- the stories are written and read out aloud by professionals
- optimal duration of each story
- no complex dialogues
- meditative background music

We create ultimate user-friendly and simple apps and do not overload the interface with unnecessary features. You only need to start playing the first audio story, and the app will do the rest of your job.

The advantages of the app:

- unique content only
- intuitive interface
- nothing extra
- no advertisements

Thanks for choosing our app!

stasapps

Dec 29, 2020
Hey
Have tested the app.
The first problem is that the voice is in English and we live in Germany and my daughter doesn't understand a word. From the music, I can only say that tastes are different and my little one thinks it is rather scary.
Children, hahaha !!!!!
But app in general is easy to use,stable and bugless.
Cheers !!!!

Thanks for your feedback! I am working on the app alone, so I cannot translate fairy tales into a large number of languages at once. But German is next in line for translation! Happy New Year!

stasapps

Dec 29, 2020
Those fairy tales are pretty gritty; maybe it's best not to coddle a child. Lol, the woke gen would PTSD from them.
One of my favorites from the late 50's was a book of Streamliner trains.
Kids like pics and trains:)

Unfortunately, my bedtime stories cannot be liked by all kids on the planet... I don't think my stories are pretty gritty. )) They really help babies fall asleep. My daughters fall asleep even after the third fairy tale )) Have a nice New Year!

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

BackgroundForums_EN.png

We know how it is hard sometimes to put a child to sleep. Therefore, with the help of child psychologists and sleep consultants, we have developed our unique method. You only turn on our audio stories for your child before bed. The female speaker’s fascinating voice, monotonous relaxing background music, and easy to understand texts will do their work. We assure you that your child will go into a deep sleep! We love what we do, so we create exclusively unique and quality content. The number of stories in the audio library is increasing continually!

The advantages of our method:

- the stories are written and read out aloud by professionals
    - optimal duration of each story
    - no complex dialogues
    - meditative background music

We create ultimate user-friendly and simple apps and do not overload the interface with unnecessary features. You only need to start playing the first audio story, and the app will do the rest of your job.

The advantages of the app:

- unique content only
    - intuitive interface
    - nothing extra
    - no advertisements

Thanks for choosing our app!

Hey
    Have tested the app.
    The first problem is that the voice is in English and we live in Germany and my daughter doesn't understand a word. From the music, I can only say that tastes are different and my little one thinks it is rather scary.
    Children, hahaha !!!!!
    But app in general is easy to use,stable and bugless.
    Cheers !!!!
    Need to add some Grimm's Fairy Tales for the little tyks.
    They'll be glad to go to sleep...
    Need to add some Grimm's Fairy Tales for the little tyks.
    They'll be glad to go to sleep...

Maybe you are right. But my goal is to create unique content. I write not only application code, but also fairy tales. :)
    Its in english too?Cheers!!!