General Magisk 25.1 stable is out

Search This thread

wim69

Jan 20, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Redmi K20 Pro
First update of the manager, no problem. In manager tried to update magisk from 24.3 to 25.1. No errors in the log, but my phone (Mi9T Pro) didn't get past the Miui logo. Flashed 24.3 in Recovery again.

Any thoughts on how to update?

Edit: Solved. Dowloaded zip and flashed in recovery. All's well.

Last edited:

d3im

Dec 9, 2015
I have problem - I followed guide (https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-install-magisk/)
On my Xiaomi A2 (jasmine_sprout) I've extracted boot.img, patched with app and flashed boot from PC and after reboot I have Magisk app version 1.0. After running it it want's to upgrade but after downloading and confirming upgrade it upgrades, icon is changed to magisk app and then it is fall backed to basic version 1.0. Tried to adb install v25.1 from pc and it says:
adb: failed to install Magisk-25.1(25100).apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.topjohnwu.magisk signatures do not match previously installed version; ignoring!]
After manual unistalling remaining v1.0 new can be installed but when executed it is auto degraded to version 1.0
Could somebody give me a clue what happened?

d3im

Dec 9, 2015
OK, just flashed new custom ROM (Android 12.1), then Magisk 25.1 zip via twrp and finally Magisk apk app and it just works fine

Top Liked Posts