Themes / Apps / Mods [MAGISK] Add languages to MIUI CN - Enables Google Location History & Nearby Share

Search This thread

mohammed510

Feb 3, 2012
Dubai
Vivo X80 Pro
Is there a way to prevent keyboard from going back to Chinese after reboot? Tried disabling Chinese keyboard but after reboot i have no keyboard until i go to settings and manually enable Gboard

AndroPlus

Is there a way to prevent keyboard from going back to Chinese after reboot? Tried disabling Chinese keyboard but after reboot i have no keyboard until i go to settings and manually enable Gboard
Please try v2 of this module, it removes Chinese keyboards.

If it doesn't work, open "post-fs-data.sh" in the module zip with VS Code or something, then remove # of ime commands and re-install.
It should set Gboard as default on boot.

Reactions: mohammed510

mohammed510

Feb 3, 2012
Dubai
Vivo X80 Pro

hillvieira

Jun 18, 2008
Manaus
Por que não consigo fazer e receber chamadas pelo telefone do Google e pelo telefone do sistema?

porque meus contatos ficam sincronizando e desaparecem...

AndroPlus

Por que não consigo fazer e receber chamadas pelo telefone do Google e pelo telefone do sistema?

porque meus contatos ficam sincronizando e desaparecem...
Please write in English (it's forum rule).
Global ROM only have Google phone app and the system can't have two phone apps at the same time.
When you use Google phone app, you have to use Google phone / contact app as default.

hillvieira

Jun 18, 2008
Manaus
I'm using China stable rom.. I removed the phone from the system and just used the Google phone, I couldn't make and receive calls.

AndroPlus

I'm using China stable rom.. I removed the phone from the system and just used the Google phone, I couldn't make and receive calls.
Please reinstall the module with the Google phone app set as default.
If you installed the module when you didn't have Google phone app, the required mod isn't used.
Also check permissions / battery saver / auto start / app behavior in battery settings.

hillvieira

Jun 18, 2008
Manaus
Reinstale o módulo com o aplicativo de telefone do Google definido como padrão.
Se você instalou o módulo quando não tinha o aplicativo de telefone do Google, o mod necessário não é usado.
Verifique também as permissões/economia de bateria/inicialização automática/comportamento do aplicativo nas configurações da bateria.

Have a problem I'm using China stable version 13.0.23.0?

hillvieira

Jun 18, 2008
Manaus
Please reinstall the module with the Google phone app set as default.
If you installed the module when you didn't have Google phone app, the required mod isn't used.
Also check permissions / battery saver / auto start / app behavior in battery settings.
and installed the module..

the error remains, I can't make calls

hillvieira

Jun 18, 2008
Manaus
make the module without touching the google phone..

the module on my redmi k50 pro doesn't make calls and makes google contacts disappear, needing to be syncing manually.

itiloo

Mar 13, 2022
Hi androplus:
I installed in my fold 2 the last version ota. It appear today and I installed it. Now the app magisk dont open it and tell me that dont find the root files. does the latest update break magisk?. The screenshot show the magisk app reinstalled for me.What should I do now? Re-patch the firmware and reinstall and format everything?.Date of the version 09-26-2022.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-28-22-14-31-095_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-28-22-14-31-095_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2022-09-28-22-19-04-611_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-28-22-19-04-611_com.android.chrome.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 11

AndroPlus

Hi androplus:
I installed in my fold 2 the last version ota. It appear today and I installed it. Now the app magisk dont open it and tell me that dont find the root files. does the latest update break magisk?. The screenshot show the magisk app reinstalled for me.What should I do now? Re-patch the firmware and reinstall and format everything?.Date of the version 09-26-2022.
Did you follow this OTA guide? (ignore "After restoring stock images")
You have to repatch every time you install OTA.

itiloo

Mar 13, 2022
Hi Androplus.
I installed your google assistant enabler magisk module, but doesn't seem to work right.
I open assistant app and appears for 1 second and closes, any ideas?.
The app assistant seen as open in multitasking.

PD
Sorry, I installed your lite module and all perfect. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

itiloo

Mar 13, 2022
Hi Androplus,
since I installed the lite version, the messaging app crashes, do you know anything about this?. If I disable module, messaging work ok.
Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts