Themes / Apps / Mods [MAGISK] Add languages to MIUI CN - Enables Google Location History & Nearby Share

Search This thread

itiloo

Mar 13, 2022
For me it works, so please check if all permissions are allowed for messaging app.
If I disable module lite messaging works perfectly, if I enable module crash.I attach screenshot. The permissions is all for messaging.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-05-08-41-45-306_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-05-08-41-45-306_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 18

AndroPlus

If I disable module lite messaging works perfectly, if I enable module crash.I attach screenshot. The permissions is all for messaging.
My carrier doesn't use MMS so maybe it works for me because of it.
For some reason the system can't access MMS tab when the system flag is set to global, and I can't fix it.
Please use Google messaging app or something instead...

itiloo

Mar 13, 2022
My carrier doesn't use MMS so maybe it works for me because of it.
For some reason the system can't access MMS tab when the system flag is set to global, and I can't fix it.
Please use Google messaging app or something instead...
I have never used that. But if you use that app, would I receive the sms they send me there?

mohammed510

Feb 3, 2012
Dubai
Vivo X80 Pro
Can you make a module for Google messages app as well? Because I'm unable to send any sms message using Google messages, only stock messages app works.

Gave it all permissions and have set it as default messages app but still unable to send sms. Disabled stock messages app as well.

Top Liked Posts