• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Magisk Detected On BankApp

Search This thread

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
I found a workaround and it appears to be working very fine. (Only for Android 7.0+)

1 - You will need the latest Magisk Canary:

1.1 - Download and install the latest Riru Core module v. 25.3.4 from Magisk Repo or from the link below:

* Only needed if you don't have it

2 - Remove/Disable the Riru Unshare Module (If you have it)

3 - Download and install the MomoHider module:

4 - Reboot your device

5 - With a file explorer go to "/data/adb/momohider" and create a empty file with the names below:

isolated
setns
app_zygote_magic
initrc

They need to be like the ss:

View attachment 5276699

6 - Reboot your device

7 - Enable Magisk Hide for "BM Online" app (only the main process)

8 - Open the app and check if the root detection is fully bypassed
Thanks
But it doesn't work for comdirect phototan
Any suggestions?

Conan179

Apr 28, 2010
Thanks
But it doesn't work for comdirect phototan
Any suggestions?
Use this
i can confirm, its working on Android 10 and 11. (one ui rom on Note 9 and Note 20)

keithh77

Jan 13, 2008
Google Pixel 5
I found a workaround and it appears to be working very fine. (Only for Android 7.0+)

1.1 - Download and install the latest Riru Core module v. 25.3.4 from Magisk Repo or from the link below:

4 - Reboot your device

5 - With a file explorer go to "/data/adb/momohider" and create a empty file with the names below:

isolated
setns
app_zygote_magic
initrc

View attachment 5276699

6 - Reboot your device

4 - Reboot your device

isolated
setns
app_zygote_magic
initrc

View attachment 5276699

6 - Reboot your device

Thank you very much for this, working for my rooted Pixel 5 on 12 b3 with my very stubborn Credit Union app when nothing else would. (Special thanks also for the tidbit further down about finding the folder in /adb/modules/riru_momohider/config!)

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7

4 - Reboot your device

isolated
setns
app_zygote_magic
initrc

View attachment 5276699

6 - Reboot your device

"Isolated: Apply Magisk Hide for isolated process and app zygotes. This feature is deprecated because it will unmount Magisk modified files for every isolated processes, and the unmounting time cannot be well controlled, which may cause some modules to not work. For almost apps, Magisk Alpha or the latest Magisk canary + Riru-Unshare is enough."

Reactions: alefmm

Sherbi

Nov 2, 2012
Cairo
www.nileyouth.net
Yes.
Due to the class obfuscation, the name of the detection class changes at every update.
You need to reenable the magisk hide for the app at every update.
Just it
I made rehide for all but this app made another update they find the root
And SafetyNet check passed

Screenshot_2021-09-10-14-09-02-452_u.tvqwq.bcb.jpg

Sherbi

Nov 2, 2012
Cairo
www.nileyouth.net
May you share the app, please?
I will try too.
I made this steps –

First, go to Magisk and install the Riru Module. Once the installation succeeds, come back to the modules page. Do not reboot yet!
Next, install the LSPosed Module. Once that installs successfully, reboot your phone. This is important! Do not reboot in the first step.
Once the phone reboots, you will see a new LSPosed app installed on your phone.
Now, you need to install the third apk file that you downloaded. Once that installs, go to the LSPosed app and go to Modules.
There, choose the XPrivacyLua and make sure that you “Enable Module.” Initially, make sure “System Framework” and “Settings Storage” options are checked.
Now, go to the top right and tap on the three-dot menu. Select “Hide” and uncheck the “System Apps.”
So now, you need to scroll down and find Google Play Services among all the apps. Just Check that. Now Reboot your phone again.
Now when your phone reboots, you need to go back to the LSPosed app and ensure that there are three options checked in the XPrivacyLua module. There are – “System Framework,” “Settings Storage,” and “Google Play Services.”
Once that is all right, close LSPosed, and there will be another app installed on your phone named “XPrivacyLua.” Open that. Click “I Agree.”
Here, find Google Play Services and tap on that. Now, you need to check only one option there. And that’s “Use Tracking.” That should be the last option there.
Finally, Clear all the data and cache of Google Play Store as well as Google Play Services. Also, Hide Magisk and change its name.
And now do a final reboot!

Reactions: plusminus_

Ryuzawa

Nov 4, 2013
I made this steps –

First, go to Magisk and install the Riru Module. Once the installation succeeds, come back to the modules page. Do not reboot yet!
Next, install the LSPosed Module. Once that installs successfully, reboot your phone. This is important! Do not reboot in the first step.
Once the phone reboots, you will see a new LSPosed app installed on your phone.
Now, you need to install the third apk file that you downloaded. Once that installs, go to the LSPosed app and go to Modules.
There, choose the XPrivacyLua and make sure that you “Enable Module.” Initially, make sure “System Framework” and “Settings Storage” options are checked.
Now, go to the top right and tap on the three-dot menu. Select “Hide” and uncheck the “System Apps.”
So now, you need to scroll down and find Google Play Services among all the apps. Just Check that. Now Reboot your phone again.
Now when your phone reboots, you need to go back to the LSPosed app and ensure that there are three options checked in the XPrivacyLua module. There are – “System Framework,” “Settings Storage,” and “Google Play Services.”
Once that is all right, close LSPosed, and there will be another app installed on your phone named “XPrivacyLua.” Open that. Click “I Agree.”
Here, find Google Play Services and tap on that. Now, you need to check only one option there. And that’s “Use Tracking.” That should be the last option there.
Finally, Clear all the data and cache of Google Play Store as well as Google Play Services. Also, Hide Magisk and change its name.
And now do a final reboot!
Hi, i've followed your steps, and it seems that it didn't work. it did work in my other e-Wallet app (LinkAja), but unfortunately not Livin' by Mandiri

Play Store

i'm kinda irritated cos the previous version of the app worked with xPrivacyLua, but the latest doesn't

• Sad
Reactions: Sherbi

geekborg

Aug 9, 2017

4 - Reboot your device

isolated
setns
app_zygote_magic
initrc

View attachment 5276699

6 - Reboot your device

I just tested and it worked fine for the latest deliveroo rider app.
Thanks bro.
My momohider config directory was located in /data/adb/modules/riru_momohider/config
Momohider version : 0.0.7

• Love
Reactions: Sherbi

Iyanz

Sep 9, 2016
Some suggest clone app, another suggest myandroidtools
Haven't try both
Still waiting for better solutions
Meanwhile using old app (mandiri online)

Top Liked Posts