[Magisk] [Exynos] Samsung 4k60 Camera Mod | UHD @ 60 FPS | HEVC | 6400 ISO | More

Search This thread

EmreTuna

Dec 3, 2020
Hello bro. I'm using Note FE 9.0 last version fully official pie. Can I use this mod? Now I'm using everything official. But they're not enough for me. I'm using 1080p 60fps but I can not use HDR in this. Andd I can not use fast autofocus (dualpixel AF). Can I use this specs (HDR and DualPixel AF in 1080p 60fps) in your mode? Your mode looks excellent. Thanx for eveything.

Noctifers

Jan 13, 2017
Hi,
did anyone test this mod with FloydQ OneUI 2.0 Android 10 ROM?
I have tested it on Floyd v4, OneUI 2.1, it works with some caveats: selfie cam crashes and you need to delete app data to be able to start it again. I used it only for video, as the ability to control parameters and fps for all resolutions is something I have not seen elsewhere, also HD video with 240fps is neat!
For pictures, though, I advise GCam, nothing beats its quality.

Angyone1

Sep 6, 2018
Brescia
Android Wear
Hello all, anyone know a magisk module for s6 edge to fix gcam videorecording fail on custom rom like lineage os pixel experience cdroid etc etc ? or any gcam that working ? thx

seb76

Aug 26, 2015
Hello All,
Very good mod !
I've installed it on the latest rooted Alexander OREO G935XXU8ETI2 rom.
It seems to work fine but i have a little annoying bug : when I take a photo or a video on SD card, the app always shows the first photo or video in the folder and not the last ! It doesn't happen when photo is saved to memory phone. I think it is a little bug to resolve.;)
Thansk in advance.

Cvolton

May 26, 2014
Prague
Hello bro. I'm using Note FE 9.0 last version fully official pie. Can I use this mod? Now I'm using everything official. But they're not enough for me. I'm using 1080p 60fps but I can not use HDR in this. Andd I can not use fast autofocus (dualpixel AF). Can I use this specs (HDR and DualPixel AF in 1080p 60fps) in your mode? Your mode looks excellent. Thanx for eveything.
HDR should work, dual-pixel AF won't.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dJ9NA7m.png

Enable UHD @ 60 FPS, QHD @ 120 FPS, HEVC, up to 6400 ISO and more on Exynos based Samsung devices
    Telegram Group | Telegram Channel (update announcements etc.) | GitHub
    Now compatible with Pie!

Features
    • UHD @ 60 FPS, QHD @ 120 FPS and more custom resolutions
    • Change audio bitrate, video encoder (enable HEVC), video bitrate
    • Front facing camera Pro Mode
    • Unlock Pro mode for Slow Motion resolutions
    • Unlock Auto mode for front camera - Disable post-processing
    • Custom ISO values in Pro mode (up to 6400)
    • Custom long exposure Shutter Speed values (up to 90 seconds)
    • Unlock Shutter Speeds slower than 1/30 for recording
    • Change ISO while recording
    • Enable HDR in UHD resolutions
    • Remove Low Battery Flash Limit at 15%.
    • Change Quick Launch Key from Home to Power in the settings and vice-versa

How to install
    1. Download the ZIP attached to the post
    2. Open Magisk Manager
    3. Slide from left to reveal the sidebar
    4. Go to Modules
    5. Press +
    6. Install the downloaded ZIP

Compatibility
    • Magisk 18+
    • Samsung Experience / OneUI based ROM required
    • Officially supported devices:
      • Full support
        • Samsung Galaxy S7 (Edge)
        • Samsung Galaxy S8(+)
        • Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    • Not supported at all (mod doesn't work):
      • Samsung Galaxy S9
      • Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    • All devices with different sensor resolution than 4032x3024 require a manual modification of /system/cameradata/camera-features-v7.xml at the moment

Other helpful tips
    To get higher quality videos you can optionally:
    • Switch MOD SETTINGSVideo encoder from H.264 to H.265 (at expense of compatibility, i.e. older phones won't play these, Telegram won't let you compress them)
    • Increase MOD SETTINGSVideo bitrate (causes videos to occupy more storage space)

Special thanks to
    • @M132 for spending nights with me reverse engineering the APK and libraries
    Could you add jpeg compression, Sharpness and DeNoise settings?

Thanks!

JPEG compression level is definitely coming in an update, sharpness and denoise settings would have to be managed by a separate app (kinda like zero camera mod does it) because the values are hardcoded in the camera library. I might make a tool for library hacks in the future (if I do, it'll be included with the mod)
    Both slow and super slow motion are not working.. Emoji maker is not supported on galaxy apps..

You can download the APK from elsewhere, the app is called "Samsung My Emoji Maker", make sure to grab version 1, not version 2, v2 is for the S9. Emoji still don't load in Samsung Camera even with that installed though.

Super Slow Motion is not supported on devices older than the S8, I'll disable the mode completely for the S7 in an update.

Slow Motion videos not working with Samsung's Slow Motion Editor is a known bug that I somehow caused when I implemented encoder switching. That's also going to be fixed in an update
    Awesome work! Love that mod! But is it possible to add a QHD 60fps resolution? UHD 60fps takes too much space for me

You can lower the bitrate in the settings, the default for UHD 60 is 100 Mbps but even 50 Mbps should be fine (that's what the iPhone X uses), effectively making the videos take up half space they would normally. I will probably add a QHD 60 option in an update
    Can u mod for camera with version 8.0.18.15 (camera from galaxy s8) for Galaxy s7? ️

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka

8.0.18.15 isn't even the S8 version, that's from some A series phone and no, I'm not going to work on that, the next big update I'll work on is the Pie camera after the Note FE Pie ROM comes out and someone ports it to the S7