• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Magisk Hide after update

Search This thread

RETIEF

Sep 28, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Moto G 5G
I flashed the .95 update with some trouble. After the update, rooting, getting r/w access and debloating, Magisk shows that I no longer pass safety net. I have the Magisk Hide option selected.
Anyone else having this problem? Anyone else find a solution?
Everything seems to be working.

badmf80

Apr 15, 2012
I flashed the .95 update with some trouble. After the update, rooting, getting r/w access and debloating, Magisk shows that I no longer pass safety net. I have the Magisk Hide option selected.
Anyone else having this problem? Anyone else find a solution?
Everything seems to be working.
Had the same problem, fixed it by following the steps on this link. Bit of a pain but it worked.
PS - Make sure you scroll down to the "Update" solution on this link, that's what worked for me.

Reactions: RETIEF

RETIEF

Sep 28, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Moto G 5G
Had the same problem, fixed it by following the steps on this link. Bit of a pain but it worked.
PS - Make sure you scroll down to the "Update" solution on this link, that's what worked for me.

The September update worked for me. Thanks.

Reactions: badmf80

RETIEF

Sep 28, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Moto G 5G
How did you get .95 installed?
I used the update tool from Motorola to download the ROM. Then used fastboot to flash it in pieces. Then installed Magisk and rooted. Then got r/w access. Then used "pm" to debloat. It wiped everything except the sdcard but my Titanium backups were on the card. It took me most of the day to do all of this and put in my passwords.

Reactions: badmf80

badmf80

Apr 15, 2012
I used the update tool from Motorola to download the ROM. Then used fastboot to flash it in pieces. Then installed Magisk and rooted. Then got r/w access. Then used "pm" to debloat. It wiped everything except the sdcard but my Titanium backups were on the card. It took me most of the day to do all of this and put in my password

Top Liked Posts