Magisk hide not working

Search This thread

Dean095

Jun 28, 2014
Hello everyone. I have rooted my oneplus 6 facing a stupid tiny problem with my app banking: usually it's possibile to use the "easy access" that get logged without enter the temporary code genereted by the token of the bank.

Once did the root process, my easy access is always set on but when I try to log in it ask me the code token. The bank support says that isn't possible with a rooted device so I hidden the app in magisk and changed the name of the package but the problem is still here. I pass safetyNet and my device is certified on playstore. Also tried to uninstall all apps with root access, hidden magisk by "hidden space" of my oneplus. Any idea?

This is my app, can you take a look, please? Thanks
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....bancopopolare

android_smater

Aug 8, 2014
Hello everyone. I have rooted my oneplus 6 facing a stupid tiny problem with my app banking: usually it's possibile to use the "easy access" that get logged without enter the temporary code genereted by the token of the bank.

Once did the root process, my easy access is always set on but when I try to log in it ask me the code token. The bank support says that isn't possible with a rooted device so I hidden the app in magisk and changed the name of the package but the problem is still here. I pass safetyNet and my device is certified on playstore. Also tried to uninstall all apps with root access, hidden magisk by "hidden space" of my oneplus. Any idea?

This is my app, can you take a look, please? Thanks
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....bancopopolare

Hide app in magisk hide
Clear data and force stop bank app, and revoke phone permission from bank app

If you are using magisk module try to remove saftnet passer and busybox module from magisk

Put magisk on core mode and reboot use you app if not detect root it ok and some time disbale core mode and reboot and use magsik as you using right now

Most magisk module break safty net

If you have Lucky patcher remove it, it break safty net

Dean095

Jun 28, 2014
Hide app in magisk hide
Clear data and force stop bank app, and revoke phone permission from bank app

If you are using magisk module try to remove saftnet passer and busybox module from magisk

Put magisk on core mode and reboot use you app if not detect root it ok and some time disbale core mode and reboot and use magsik as you using right now

Most magisk module break safty net

If you have Lucky patcher remove it, it break safty net

I followed all your steps but nothing works. The app need to have phone permissions in order to start. I can't revoke it.