Ok its not fixed. Phone App crash whene use a number from Website. Without Mod all ok. I have remove and install again but not help.
I'll definitely post my results at the end of the day. I never got anywhere near that on stock but then again I didn't even try running 184.108.40.206 without the mod.
I'm getting random app force closes on occasion, too!. But I dirty flashed oxygen OS again and that went away, thank goodness.
Looking forward to the update!!!9 Pro users have complaints...
And users having some issues.
But reality is, there is nothing that can affect force closes.
What I feel is it's all about Google related services that are creating issues.
Please wait for the update, till then feel free to remove or whatever that make you and your device stable that you think.
In next update I will do some changes for OnePlus 9 Pro to make ButterLimits more stable for 9 Pro.
And also From next updates you will get 2 helpful options that are - Remove Universal GMS Doze and Remove Full Complete Doze that comes with ButterLimits.
Removing this may help you, but can decrease some battery backup. If this comes true, then I will look in a proper Doze commands only in detail to verify what can create Issues.
But for me, It's only Google related services.
OnePlus is going more Google in device by device with new Devices.
I'm getting this exact same issue. In fact it's multiple apps that crash, intermittently and on occasion. It's definitely the mod that's causing it. The moment I remove the mod and reboot, the force closes disappear entirely
With ButterLimits App, you have some options to test with according to user's need
ButterLimits App only works with an Internet Connection and App needs Root Permissions to run the scripts.. This will not use any noticeable data.
What does it do with Internet Connection?- Scripts included in App are server-based, so updating the script will fetch the selected option's latest script that is available on the server.
Without Internet Connect, app will not work.
There are 3 steps that a user has to follow-
1. Select - User has to select what he/she wants
2. Update - The user needs to update the latest script from this option
3. Run - User needs to Run this to complete the process, device will reboot after completion.
Available Options and Details:
1-ButterLimits (original) (balanced) - This option will change the script back to the normal/balanced mod that ButterLimits comes with. This will not interfere with any Sound Mod changes.
2 BLBattery Mode - This will give the best battery backup from ButterLimits on the account of some performance. This will not interfere with any Sound Mod changes.
3. BLExtreme Mode - This give you the best Performance/Smooth UI from ButterLimits on the account of some battery backup. This will not interfere with any Sound Mod changes.
4. EU Compatible Mode - If you are on EU Device/Software or any Branded/Carrier OP7 device and you encountered some issues using this then you can turn this on. [After this, you can still use first 3 options, i.e balance, Battery and Extreme. They will run as EU Compatible mode]
5. Disable EU Compatible Mode - This will disable EU Compatible Mode and you will be back on normal ButterLimits.
6. Uninstall ButterLimits completely - This will Remove ButterLimits from your device completely including log files.
NOTE: If you have done any changes and need to check or verify what changes you have made since installed, then you can find a file "YourBLchanges.log" in your phone's internal storage.