Would flashing the magisk module nfs injector interfere with your rom ?
ButterLimitsButterLimits - It's A Magisk Module with many features that some you can see and some you can only feel by your device usage.
It's A Magisk ROM or Magisk MOD, we can call it anything. But, I am just releasing it in MOD section because I think it's a right place for it because Full ROM is a complete ROM with all system files [Big size] and a small part with custom settings and patches or with some apk files that can only be mod or a theme.
Why its name is ButterLimits?Many of you already heard "ButterSmooth" in Android Developing, but why?, Because of its smooth functions, smooth touch responses, and fast working device.
But many times ButterSmooth experience can eat a lot of battery that our device is not supposed to. So, when we add some limits to it for a perfect balance between performance and battery backup.....
Then here comes A ButterLimits and yes it's for OOS 11 only right now. But if we remove and edit some files then it should also work as A Universal Mod but not all the features that come for OOS 11 and Open Beta (OP7Pro/8Pro)
-UI Tweaks-Blur effect in the background when pull-down notification panel and in some more places.
View attachment 5313567
-Basic Level tweaks-RAM Tweak
Faster Boot tweak (Not noticeable)
Improved Audio/Video Recording Tweaks
Improved Gaming Tweaks
Improved Signal Tweaks
Internet Speed Tweaks
Makes Streaming videos Stream Faster Tweak
Graphics Enhancement Tweaks
Scroll and Touch Responsive Teak
Disabled some background logging and data sending
Small Power Saving Tweaks
Dialing/Calling fast Tweaks
Some Dalvik Tweaks
-System-Level Tweaks-Filesystem Mount Tweak
Optimized Media Servers and GMS to save battery
UGMS Doze to save battery
Extra GMS Doze
Some more Doze Tweaks for better battery backup
Disabled some Google Wakelocks (Will not harm anything) - will give just better battery backup
-Kernel and CPU Level Tweaks-Customized CPU Active Settings for different situations
Some CPU Frequency Tweaks
Forcibly switched off some kernel logging
Some Optimization Tweaks for Improved userspace experience
Small Entropy Tweaks for a good balance between performance and battery
Some kernel tweaks to remove wasted CPU cycles
Disabled some kernel Console
Optimized CPU bandwidth
Some more CPU level Miscellaneous Tweaks
Some kernel-level network Tweaks to reduce battery eating
Virtual memory Tweaks for a good balance between performance and battery
Turned off some kernel debuggers to improve performance and battery life
Disabled Debugging logs to reduce power usage
Disabled GPU Frequency-based throttling
Kernel level tweak for better Idle Battery Life
Some more kernel-level Miscellaneous Tweaks
Some kernel-level Dalvik Cache Tweak
Some kernel-level Deep Sleep Tweak
Some non-useful ****s Removed (Cycles timely)
Now ButterLimits comes with 3 modes and The ButterLimits AppDetails in 3rd Post - Please read that
Requirements to use ButterLimits:-Device in a working state with Latest Magisk at its place
- OnePlus 7P/7TP/7/7T with OOS 11 Stable/openBeta
-I am recommending not to use the same mode to Branded Phones and devices comes with EU versions.
Many EU and Branded smartphone user's mentioned serious issues after installing this mod. Even after Uninstall.
-Flash Instructions-- Download Latest ButterLimits
- Do not flash just after rom install. Make sure your device is already have working magisk and Phone is fully settled when installed new/updated rom
- Flash ButterLimits in Magisk Manager only and reboot
- After boot when your device is on lockscreen or homescreen, please wait for atleast 2 minutes to make all processes done.
-Uninstall-You should Uninstall it with ButterLimits App only
CREDITS:A BIG THANK YOU to A Developer @topjohnwu - the founder of Magisk.
Magisk is like A God to all Android Modding world right now and the main features is System-Less (It defines itself). On the other side it comes with a lot of features...
All member of Team- Magisk and more...
If you Like my works or like ButterLimits
- You can donate me by buy me a coffee of your choice
- You can Donate me here - Playstore Link
Me too, since A11 the battery is worst than A10.View attachment 5371457
New OOS update just arrived and I am really interested to check these 2 things that are mentioned in update Change Logs
Please uninstall ButterLimits from app before update. After successfull update to OOS 220.127.116.11, Install ButterLimits in Magisk Manager.
Sorry, I meant increase video RECORDING quality, what does the mod do?
With ButterLimits App, you have some options to test with according to user's need
ButterLimits App only works with an Internet Connection and App needs Root Permissions to run the scripts.. This will not use any noticeable data.
What does it do with Internet Connection?- Scripts included in App are server-based, so updating the script will fetch the selected option's latest script that is available on the server.
Without Internet Connect, app will not work.
There are 3 steps that a user has to follow-
1. Select - User has to select what he/she wants
2. Update - The user needs to update the latest script from this option
3. Run - User needs to Run this to complete the process, device will reboot after completion.
Available Options and Details:
1-ButterLimits (original) (balanced) - This option will change the script back to the normal/balanced mod that ButterLimits comes with. This will not interfere with any Sound Mod changes.
2 BLBattery Mode - This will give the best battery backup from ButterLimits on the account of some performance. This will not interfere with any Sound Mod changes.
3. BLExtreme Mode - This give you the best Performance/Smooth UI from ButterLimits on the account of some battery backup. This will not interfere with any Sound Mod changes.
4. Remove Enhanced Sound - This will remove sound mode from ButterLimits
5. ReApply Enhanced Sound - This will re-install the sound mod that comes with ButterLimits.
6. Install Custom FP Animations - This will install Custom Fingerprint Animations Substratum Theme packaged by ButterLimits developer, that can be used with Substratum Theme Manager.
7. Remove Complete Doze by ButterLimits - This will remove all Doze tweaks that come with ButterLimits, ButterLimits comes with a lot of Doze work other than just UGMS Doze.
[IMPORTANT- If you have removed the complete doze already then don't run it again otherwise this will remove maximum tweaks from the script and your device can behave as not expected. You can only run this again after reverting all changes from the 8th option]
8. Revert All Changes - This reverts all changes you have made and you will be back on original ButterLimits with everything that comes with ButterLimits by default.
9. Uninstall ButterLimits completely - This will Remove ButterLimits from your device completely including log files.
NOTE: If you have done any changes and need to check or verify what changes you have made since installed, then you can find a file "YourBLchanges.log" in your phone's internal storage.