• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Magisk Mod] Upload unlimited photos to Google Photos and others Pixel features

Search This thread

lontu

Jun 11, 2011
Kolkata
Hi Mate,

While searching for a magisk module to convert OOS installed Oneplus 6T as pixel device to upload unlimited photos to Google Photos, I come with this magisk module.

With the help of the module OOS installed Oneplus 6T (and may be others) denoted as Pixel 5 device with following major features:

a. Unlimited Google Photos Storage.
b. Google Discovery on swipe right of OOS launcher.
c. Google Photos portrait filter
d. Others may be.. (please comment if you find out).

Pixel Android 12 as system update will popup once, which we should ignore.

For me SafetyNet gets failed. However with the help of Riru and Universal Safetynet Fix, I am able to Pass Safetynet.

The link of the module (not all the features mentioned in the page are available for our device):

PixelFeatureDrop

Hope it helps the OOS users (and may others).

Last edited:
Reactions: Gytole

Yeedatoy

Jul 18, 2018
Charlotte
AT&T HTC One X
Moto G6
The problem is that the security patch must match, so if you're running a rom or OOS that has a September security patch or earlier, this will work with the version matching you're security patch. If you're rom is October or later there's likely no way to fix safetynet. There's an Xposed module for unlimited Google photos, and another version of this module called Pixelify with security patches up to November. There's also a 'Pixel Props' channel on telegram with the December security patch.

I can vouch for this module though, it works well. If you're running a rom that uses the pixels system ui you can also get adaptive sound, live caption, pixels wallpapers, the new assistant ui and more.

Reactions: lontu

lontu

Jun 11, 2011
Kolkata
The problem is that the security patch must match, so if you're running a rom or OOS that has a September security patch or earlier, this will work with the version matching you're security patch. If you're rom is October or later there's likely no way to fix safetynet. There's an Xposed module for unlimited Google photos, and another version of this module called Pixelify with security patches up to November. There's also a 'Pixel Props' channel on telegram with the December security patch.

I can vouch for this module though, it works well. If you're running a rom that uses the pixels system ui you can also get adaptive sound, live caption, pixels wallpapers, the new assistant ui and more.
If will be helpful if you provide the Xposed/Magisk module names to achieve unlimited google photos.

Thanks.

Reactions: RandomPRSN

killk4809

Apr 7, 2020
A minimalist approach :
"xmlpak" can achieve unlimited Google photos.
Also I believe that "MagiskHide Props Config" is enough to pass SafetyNet.

Last edited:

JustIceForSake

Jul 25, 2014
Hi,
I'm sure I misunderstood, but does this module make devices that are not original Google's Pixel have the ability to have unlimited storage in google photo?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Mate,

While searching for a magisk module to convert OOS installed Oneplus 6T as pixel device to upload unlimited photos to Google Photos, I come with this magisk module.

With the help of the module OOS installed Oneplus 6T (and may be others) denoted as Pixel 5 device with following major features:

a. Unlimited Google Photos Storage.
    b. Google Discovery on swipe right of OOS launcher.
    c. Google Photos portrait filter
    d. Others may be.. (please comment if you find out).

Pixel Android 12 as system update will popup once, which we should ignore.

For me SafetyNet gets failed. However with the help of Riru and Universal Safetynet Fix, I am able to Pass Safetynet.

The link of the module (not all the features mentioned in the page are available for our device):

PixelFeatureDrop

Hope it helps the OOS users (and may others).

If will be helpful if you provide the Xposed/Magisk module names to achieve unlimited google photos.

Thanks.