Search This thread

Zdrawko0o

Oct 11, 2018
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
"I don't have an A52 5G so, no.
I've left instructions on how to do it on my github page, all my edits, my deleted apps, my replaced apps, everything is in there if anybody wants to try with other devices. Should be pretty easy." - quote

I'm confused.

RayOS S21FE for Galaxy A52s 5G​

What's the difference between A52 5G and A52s?

bobfrantic

Aug 17, 2010
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
I've left instructions on how to do it on my github page, all my edits, my deleted apps, my replaced apps, everything is in there if anybody wants to try with other devices. Should be pretty easy." - quote

I'm confused.

What's the difference between A52 5G snapd

I'm confused.

What's the difference between A52 5G and A52s?
Chipset is main difference

Here is side by side comparison:

Zdrawko0o

Oct 11, 2018
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
So the main reason is the SoC, right?
All you saying is that because of the chipset, making custom ROM with DeX capability for one of them is possible, but for the another one it is not.
Correct?

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G
It won't. DeX requires much more than simple apks and libs, it also requires a framework that supports it. Samsung usually removes these framework components from A-series phones.
What I meant by this statement here was that you can't add DeX with a Magisk module
Well you probably could but that would take a ridiculous amount of time to try and work out
If you want DeX then it'll need to be a whole custom ROM, not only a Magisk module.

Sloobot

May 9, 2020
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
First of all, thank you so much. I only discovered this module and its working nicely in my a52 4g variant.

But I was wondering if it was possible to make another variant of this module which excludes the camera modifications. Everything is working in my a52 4g but the ultrawide video crashes in stock cam.

I hope you please consider it.
Hi, unfortunately, I don't have an A52 4G to pull the camera files and fix the camera app.

bobfrantic

Aug 17, 2010
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Thanks for the reply, but I fixed it by deleting the camera data folder. Its working perfectly on my a52 4g now.
Had same problem in my A52S 5g.
Fixed it by changing these lines in the camera-feature.xml.

multi camera features, the line <local name="BACK_WIDE_CAMERA_ID" value="50"/> should be changed for the A52S to: <local name="BACK_WIDE_CAMERA_ID" value="2"/>

Dec 17, 2018
Had same problem in my A52S 5g.
Fixed it by changing these lines in the camera-feature.xml.

multi camera features, the line <local name="BACK_WIDE_CAMERA_ID" value="50"/> should be changed for the A52S to: <local name="BACK_WIDE_CAMERA_ID" value="2"/>
Thanks, I'm glad it worked out but this still didn't help with the camera on a52 4g. I'll just continue to use it without any camera modifications.

Dec 17, 2018
Did camera crash when selecting .5 zoom in photo or when zooming in a video?
Well, not exactly. The .5 works nicely in photo mode, but it crashes in video mode. Zoom in works perfectly in video. But when I zoom out, the camera crashes, because it gets automatically switched to .5.

I tested all other modes, it seems to be working perfectly. It's not a huge issue for me, anyway, but it would be nice if everything worked perfectly.

Dec 17, 2018
Hi, i tried the applock and it opens but after selecting the apps to lock, there are no changes. All the apps are still unlocked. Is there something else i need to do?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A magisk module adding the mods from ShaDisNX255's Thread plus many extra mods systemlessly!
    Credit goes to the original creator UltraHQ Github this version is modified by me to work on the A52.​

Note: It should only be used on the Galaxy A52 (SM-A526B). Trying on other devices is at your own risk.
    In case something doesn't work, remove the module. It will revert everything to it's normal state.
    In case you bootloop (Which is extremely unlikely), boot into safe mode and remove the module.

If you stumble on any problems, please open a new issue on GitHub. I will take care of it ASAP.

Added OS Features:​

• Higher Audio Quality (Disabled DRC, which deeply compresses audio)
    • Added Native Applock
    • Disabled Samsung Marketing
    • High-End Animations
    • Enhanced CPU Responsiveness
    • Added High Performance mode (also known as Enhanced Processing mode)
    • Voice Recorder Interview mode
    • AOD to Lockscreen Transition
    • Full Edge Lighting
    • Fixed Smart View (Normally broken on rooted devices)
    • Enhance Photo Feature in Gallery
    • Codec support for APE, DSD and HDR10+ content
    • Camera Privacy Toggle
    • ADPS (Wi-Fi Power Saving)
    • Enabled mDNIe
    • Enabled Resolution changing (FHD, HD - only visible in Bixby Routines)
    • Setting to limit battery charge to 85%
    • Smart Widgets
    • Samsung Smart Suggestions (Smart Calendar, Smart Widgets Auto Rotation, ..)

Added Camera Features:​

• Extended pro (video) mode features: Histogram, Focus peaking, Zoom, Reset button, Expanded shutter speed
    • Unlimited Video File Size
    • EIS Support / Video stabilization @ 4K (Disable energy saving mode to avoid lag)
    • AI Detail Enhancer feature (64MP mode)
    • Object/Shadow/Reflection Eraser (Update Samsung Photo Editor to make it work, by installing the latest APK)
    • Full single take (Full AI, Second Editing, ..)
    • Full Beauty features (Beauty in Live Focus, Beauty Brighten, Body Beauty, change skin tone)
    • Torch Flash in Live Focus
    • Review feature
    • Audio Input Control (In pro video mode - Limitation: Only internal microphone)
    • Improved Scene Detection
    • S-Series Photo Processing (I removed this from the code because it makes the photos look bad on the A52)
    • S-Series AI-Models & AI Features
    • Video Audio Zoom
    • Full Intelligent Recognition (like Smart Scan Text Extraction)
    • Full Live Focus (all S-Series effects)
    • Galaxy Watch Camera Controller
    • Higher Gallery Zoom Quality
    • Video Auto FPS
    • Many, not worth to mention, additions
    If you're interested you can find it here.

https://github.com/Sloobot/A52-Hidden-Mods
    Works great for now, thx a lot <3
    working, i tested this
    great to hear that
    Hello and thank you for your fast response. I am willing to test and report (I just did that with the aio adb tool) but I just can't risk bricking that phone since it's my main work tool.
    then we shouldn't risk it
    I've opened a pull request to attempt RAW photo shooting on pro camera
    Worked for me on A52s so it could potentially work on all Samsung phones.