Themes / Apps / Mods [Magisk Module] A52 Hidden Mods

Search This thread

daft plonker

Mar 23, 2022
A magisk module adding the mods from ShaDisNX255's Thread plus many extra mods systemlessly!
Credit goes to the original creator UltraHQ Github and Sloobot Github for porting to the A52.​

This is a fork of Sloobot's work to provide continuity of the project after he decided to EOL it.

Note: Unlike Sloobot's version there are separate modules for both the A52 5G and A52 4G. Make sure you use the correct one in the releases.

Note: It should only be used on the Galaxy A52 (SM-A526B). Trying on other devices is at your own risk.
In case something doesn't work, remove the module. It will revert everything to its normal state.
In case you bootloop (which is extremely unlikely), boot into safe mode and remove the module or install the Magisk Bootloop Protector module.

If you have any problems, please open a new issue on GitHub or post here.

I plan to eventually port this to the Galaxy A52s (SM-A528B/DS) when I can commit the time.

Added OS Features:​

• Higher Audio Quality (Disabled DRC, which deeply compresses audio)
  • Added Native Applock
  • Disabled Samsung Marketing
  • High-End Animations
  • Enhanced CPU Responsiveness
  • Added High Performance mode (also known as Enhanced Processing mode)
  • Voice Recorder Interview mode
  • AOD to Lockscreen Transition
  • Full Edge Lighting
  • Fixed Smart View (Normally broken on rooted devices)
  • Enhance Photo Feature in Gallery
  • Codec support for APE, DSD and HDR10+ content
  • Camera Privacy Toggle
  • ADPS (Wi-Fi Power Saving)
  • Enabled mDNIe
  • Enabled Resolution changing (FHD, HD - only visible in Bixby Routines)
  • Smart Widgets
  • Samsung Smart Suggestions (Smart Calendar, Smart Widgets Auto Rotation, ..)
  • Added QHD / 1440p dynamic resolution scaling

Added Camera Features:​

• Extended pro (video) mode features: Histogram, Focus peaking, Zoom, Reset button, Expanded shutter speed
  • Unlimited Video File Size
  • EIS Support / Video stabilization @ 4K (Disable energy saving mode to avoid lag)
  • AI Detail Enhancer feature (64MP mode)
  • Object/Shadow/Reflection Eraser (Update Samsung Photo Editor to make it work, by installing the latest APK)
  • Full single take (Full AI, Second Editing, ..)
  • Full Beauty features (Beauty in Live Focus, Beauty Brighten, Body Beauty, change skin tone)
  • Torch Flash in Live Focus
  • Review feature
  • Audio Input Control (In pro video mode - Limitation: Only internal microphone)
  • Improved Scene Detection
  • S-Series AI-Models & AI Features
  • Video Audio Zoom
  • Full Intelligent Recognition (like Smart Scan Text Extraction)
  • Full Live Focus (all S-Series effects)
  • Galaxy Watch Camera Controller
  • Higher Gallery Zoom Quality
  • Video Auto FPS
  • Enabled Logical Camera
  • Many, not worth to mention, additions
If you're interested you can find it here.

https://github.com/daft-plonker/A52-Hidden-Mods

shawgluz

Apr 29, 2019
Could there be something so that false location applications do not close on their own or restart? For example, fake gps joystick that closes itself after a while

daft plonker

Mar 23, 2022
Could there be something so that false location applications do not close on their own or restart? For example, fake gps joystick that closes itself after a while
Don't think that's possible. The best I can recommend is to systemize your app with App Systemizer Magisk module. I have a battery monitoring app that needs to run 24/7, systemizing it significantly reduces the amount of times Android closes it. It still gets closed, but it's probably once every 24 to 72 hours.

Does it work on A52 on one ui 5.1 ?
The current release works fine on One UI 5.0 so I would assume so. I haven't updated my phone since so can't confirm for sure. Chance of bricking is very very slim, and you can install Magisk Bootloop Protector module to help against that in such rare situations.

Don't think that's possible. The best I can recommend is to systemize your app with App Systemizer Magisk module. I have a battery monitoring app that needs to run 24/7, systemizing it significantly reduces the amount of times Android closes it. It still gets closed, but it's probably once every 24 to 72 hours.

The current release works fine on One UI 5.0 so I would assume so. I haven't updated my phone since so can't confirm for sure. Chance of bricking is very very slim, and you can install Magisk Bootloop Protector module to help against that in such rare situations.
there are a lot of such modules, you can give me a link to the one you recommend, please

daft plonker

Mar 23, 2022
there are a lot of such modules, you can give me a link to the one you recommend, please
Yeah sure no problem. The one by HuskyDG v1.8.1 is the one I use (and it has stopped a bootloop before so can confirm it works). With the "Advanced" setup.

Although I've just Googled his GitHub repo and he seemed to have either deleted it or made it private which is a shame, you can probably find a mirror somewhere though.

Edit: someone has provided a download in another XDA thread.

Last edited:
Yeah sure no problem. The one by HuskyDG v1.8.1 is the one I use (and it has stopped a bootloop before so can confirm it works). With the "Advanced" setup.

Although I've just Googled his GitHub repo and he seemed to have either deleted it or made it private which is a shame, you can probably find a mirror somewhere though.

Edit: someone has provided a download in another XDA thread.
thank you nie długo przetestuje na one ui 5.1 😀

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A magisk module adding the mods from ShaDisNX255's Thread plus many extra mods systemlessly!
    Credit goes to the original creator UltraHQ Github and Sloobot Github for porting to the A52.​

This is a fork of Sloobot's work to provide continuity of the project after he decided to EOL it.

Note: Unlike Sloobot's version there are separate modules for both the A52 5G and A52 4G. Make sure you use the correct one in the releases.

Note: It should only be used on the Galaxy A52 (SM-A526B). Trying on other devices is at your own risk.
    In case something doesn't work, remove the module. It will revert everything to its normal state.
    In case you bootloop (which is extremely unlikely), boot into safe mode and remove the module or install the Magisk Bootloop Protector module.

If you have any problems, please open a new issue on GitHub or post here.

I plan to eventually port this to the Galaxy A52s (SM-A528B/DS) when I can commit the time.

Added OS Features:​

• Higher Audio Quality (Disabled DRC, which deeply compresses audio)
    • Added Native Applock
    • Disabled Samsung Marketing
    • High-End Animations
    • Enhanced CPU Responsiveness
    • Added High Performance mode (also known as Enhanced Processing mode)
    • Voice Recorder Interview mode
    • AOD to Lockscreen Transition
    • Full Edge Lighting
    • Fixed Smart View (Normally broken on rooted devices)
    • Enhance Photo Feature in Gallery
    • Codec support for APE, DSD and HDR10+ content
    • Camera Privacy Toggle
    • ADPS (Wi-Fi Power Saving)
    • Enabled mDNIe
    • Enabled Resolution changing (FHD, HD - only visible in Bixby Routines)
    • Smart Widgets
    • Samsung Smart Suggestions (Smart Calendar, Smart Widgets Auto Rotation, ..)
    • Added QHD / 1440p dynamic resolution scaling

Added Camera Features:​

• Extended pro (video) mode features: Histogram, Focus peaking, Zoom, Reset button, Expanded shutter speed
    • Unlimited Video File Size
    • EIS Support / Video stabilization @ 4K (Disable energy saving mode to avoid lag)
    • AI Detail Enhancer feature (64MP mode)
    • Object/Shadow/Reflection Eraser (Update Samsung Photo Editor to make it work, by installing the latest APK)
    • Full single take (Full AI, Second Editing, ..)
    • Full Beauty features (Beauty in Live Focus, Beauty Brighten, Body Beauty, change skin tone)
    • Torch Flash in Live Focus
    • Review feature
    • Audio Input Control (In pro video mode - Limitation: Only internal microphone)
    • Improved Scene Detection
    • S-Series AI-Models & AI Features
    • Video Audio Zoom
    • Full Intelligent Recognition (like Smart Scan Text Extraction)
    • Full Live Focus (all S-Series effects)
    • Galaxy Watch Camera Controller
    • Higher Gallery Zoom Quality
    • Video Auto FPS
    • Enabled Logical Camera
    • Many, not worth to mention, additions
    If you're interested you can find it here.

https://github.com/daft-plonker/A52-Hidden-Mods