• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

MariyanGOD

Jan 5, 2019
A magisk module adding the mods from ShaDisNX255's Thread plus some extra ones
Features we normally deserve to get

Note: It should only be used on the Galaxy A72 (SM-A725F). Trying on other devices is at your own risk.
In case something doesn't work, remove the module. It will revert everything to it's normal state.
In case you bootloop (Which is extremely unlikely), boot into safe mode and remove the module.

If you stumble on any problems, please open a new issue on GitHub. I was not able to test it on multiple devices, because I only own one.

Added OS features:
  • Higher audio quality (Disabled DRC, which deeply compresses audio)
  • Disabled Samsung Marketing
  • High-End Animations
  • Enhanced CPU Responsiveness
  • Added High Performance mode
  • Voice Recorder Interview mode
  • AOD to Lockscreen transition
  • Full edge lighting
  • Fixed Smart View (Normally broken on rooted devices)
  • Fixed S-Health (Normally broken on rooted devices)
Added camera features:
  • Extended pro (video) mode features: Histogram, Focus peaking, zoom, reset button, expanded shutter speed
  • Unlimited video file size
  • Second editing in Single Take
  • Full Single take (with AI)
  • Beauty feature in live focus
  • Torch flash in live focus
  • Review feature
  • Audio Input Control (In pro video mode - only internal microphone)
  • Improved Scene Detection
  • Some small additions
Got your interest? Get it here:
My device is not A72, but im curious is there a bug with the AOD to lockscreen animation, cause on my device(A71) there was a mod for that and it caused a very annoying bug with the fingerprint and the brightness of the device. Is it same here?

SkylinesHD

Sep 27, 2016
My device is not A72, but im curious is there a bug with the AOD to lockscreen animation, cause on my device(A71) there was a mod for that and it caused a very annoying bug with the fingerprint and the brightness of the device. Is it same here?
I'm not sure, I heard many people are having this issue, but I personally never had this, not on the A71 and not on the A72.

SkylinesHD

Sep 27, 2016
its when you go from aod to lockscreen without unlocking and then go back to aod. The fingerprint stops working for some time and then just doesnt recognize even if the finger is registered
Ohh, thank you so much for explaining. Yes, this bug seems to exist, also on my phone.
But I'm not able to fix that, as my knowledge isn't enough for that - sorry.

A solution to that would be using face recognition after aod, not perfect but it works.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Successfully flashed on SM-A725M/DS (Int. Ver.) without any issues. I can see the additions to the camera dept. but wondering how to validate the rest of the mods.
    View attachment 5320549
    Great to hear it's also working on the SM-A725M variant!
    Some additions can be hard to notice at first.
    Here is a list of things you can try:
    • Go into the camera settings, there you will notice a new "Review" feature
    • In the camera app, go into Potrait mode - live beauty and torch flash should be unlocked
    • Compare the module's single take with the normal one. You will notice more features and more seconds unlocked
    • Go into the Edge Lighting settings for notifications, there you will notice new light effects
    • Activate AOD and when the AOD is shown, double tap on it to make it disappear. You should notice there is a transition to the homescreen
    • Look in the Quick-Settings Panel (where you can activate Wifi, bluetooth, GPS..) and from there edit the setting order. There should be the "high performance mode" which you can drag onto your quick-settings
    • Try smart-view to a device that is capable of such (e.g. a Samsung SmartTV)
    • Download S-Health and hide it in Magisk. No more "Rooted device detected" message. (Without the module only hiding in magisk wouldn't be enough)
    • Go into the samsung voice recorder app, there should be a new interview tab
    @SkylinesHD, Hi thanks for this module, good to have. Can a 'Live focus video' feature from the higher galaxy model also be added in the next build?
    I've tried adding this feature, but it doesn't seem to be supported by our device. So it's not working.

"Higher audio quality (Disabled DRC, which deeply compresses audio)"

1. This is usefull for streaming audio listening or for calls?

2. Can you provide sample rating numbers?

Thank you!
    1. On calls you won't probably hear a difference.
    It's most useful for hearing music with headphones.

2. I'm sorry, I can't as I'm not an expert in this area. I've only added this feature based on some research I have done.
    As far as I know the DRC is used force music under a limited loudness (about -14dB) which is causing loss in audio quality and the clearness.
    I'm not sure, I heard many people are having this issue, but I personally never had this, not on the A71 and not on the A72.
    its when you go from aod to lockscreen without unlocking and then go back to aod. The fingerprint stops working for some time and then just doesnt recognize even if the finger is registered