My device is not A72, but im curious is there a bug with the AOD to lockscreen animation, cause on my device(A71) there was a mod for that and it caused a very annoying bug with the fingerprint and the brightness of the device. Is it same here?A magisk module adding the mods from ShaDisNX255's Thread plus some extra ones
Features we normally deserve to get
Note: It should only be used on the Galaxy A72 (SM-A725F). Trying on other devices is at your own risk.
In case something doesn't work, remove the module. It will revert everything to it's normal state.
In case you bootloop (Which is extremely unlikely), boot into safe mode and remove the module.
If you stumble on any problems, please open a new issue on GitHub. I was not able to test it on multiple devices, because I only own one.
Added OS features:
Added camera features:
- Higher audio quality (Disabled DRC, which deeply compresses audio)
- Disabled Samsung Marketing
- High-End Animations
- Enhanced CPU Responsiveness
- Added High Performance mode
- Voice Recorder Interview mode
- AOD to Lockscreen transition
- Full edge lighting
- Fixed Smart View (Normally broken on rooted devices)
- Fixed S-Health (Normally broken on rooted devices)
Got your interest? Get it here:
- Extended pro (video) mode features: Histogram, Focus peaking, zoom, reset button, expanded shutter speed
- Unlimited video file size
- Second editing in Single Take
- Full Single take (with AI)
- Beauty feature in live focus
- Torch flash in live focus
- Review feature
- Audio Input Control (In pro video mode - only internal microphone)
- Improved Scene Detection
- Some small additions