[Magisk][Module] Console Controller Keylayouts (Support and Feature Requests)

Nbay64

Nov 29, 2013
Console Controller Keylayouts
A module which adds keylayout files for various console controllers so that you can use them on your Android device​

Changelog
v1.0
- Initial release
- Support for first-party Xbox 360 controllers connected via OTG
- Support for first-party Xbox One controllers connected via OTG
- Support for first-party Xbox One S controllers connected via OTG or Bluetooth

This is the support and feature request thread for my Console Controller Keylayouts module for Magisk v7+, which adds keylayout files for various console controllers so that you can use them on your Android device.

Source

Note: I developed and maintain this module only as a hobby and for no financial gain whatsoever. That being said, if you wish to make a donation to support me and show your thanks, you can do so here.

Last edited:

Nbay64

Nov 29, 2013
Can't download again keep seeing this
Are you unable to download just this module, or anything off the repo? If it's only this module that you can't download, then it's an issue with my repo, if it's everything, then it's another issue all together.

MrHomebrew

Apr 24, 2013
Are you unable to download just this module, or anything off the repo? If it's only this module that you can't download, then it's an issue with my repo, if it's everything, then it's another issue all together.
All moduls. It's Wierd it comes and goes

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Would GREATLY APPRECIATE.

along with many other people a link to an installation zip of the mod.

Would eliminate this issue for people in the future.

Gives more options for install methods.

My research has shown that installing anything in twrp on 7.0 galaxy so edge leads to magisk downloads not installing.

Please do upload and include a link on the forum to a twrp install of this mod.

adriel161

May 8, 2014
Just installed magisk and it is very different from the old version and was wondering how do I turn off root with it to enable pokemon go and android pay?
Thank You.

Didgeridoohan

Forum Moderator / Developer Relations
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
Just installed magisk and it is very different from the old version and was wondering how do I turn off root with it to enable pokemon go and android pay?
Thank You.
1 - Wrong thread.
2 - You need to read the official Magisk announcement thread. It's very informative...

Nbay64

Nov 29, 2013
Has support for third party Xbox controllers been added?
Not yet, unfortunately it's not quite as simple as it appeared to be, since there is no universal keyconfig file for every third party controller. I'm having to find specific keyconfig files for every individual controller, which is not entirely possible.

Reactions: reis1996

reis1996

Jun 22, 2016
goa
Not yet, unfortunately it's not quite as simple as it appeared to be, since there is no universal keyconfig file for every third party controller. I'm having to find specific keyconfig files for every individual controller, which is not entirely possible.
Please try to make it work for the Logitech f150 if possible