• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MAGISK] [MODULE] Fontifier for Emojis and Fonts

Search This thread

androidacy

Apr 1, 2019
www.androidacy.com
Say hello to the all new Font Manager!
The best all in one solution for your font and emoji needs.

Hello, it's us again and we're back with another module: Fontifier. This module will guaranteed revive any device with its 200+ available fonts and Emojis or your money back! (If only you had paid for it).

In all seriousness though, this module has a lot of fonts and Emojis to choose from and as such the possibilities are endless! More are coming soon.

This module has a simple, easy to use terminal interface to control it. This means it requires a terminal emulator such as Termux. To use it after installing simply run
Code:
su -c manage_fonts
and follow the on-screen instructions.

The module is now out in stable and you can use it with confidence!

Currently it does not support user provided fonts or font patching, this may change in the future but it's a rather low priority!

Read about it:

Links

Website and blog is at https://www.androidacy.com
Donations are here
Beta/alphas: see zips link
ZIPs: click me
Telegram: Androidacy Discussions
Discord: here

John Fawkes neither endorsed nor developed this module. Fonts and Emojis used in the initial release were packaged by John Fawkes.

Last edited:

Grusel

Jun 1, 2013
Redmi Note 10
Hey Sir :) i can't see any font and i can't update the List in 2.0
Screenshot_20210102-110139.png
Screenshot_20210102-110055.png

Bradford1040

Mar 5, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
I plan on trying to install again, my last try of version 7.3 didn't work for me, I am running an unofficial version of LOS 17.1 for the 1+7tproNR (HD1925) and it has the asop WebView I think, version 84.***... And it didn't get replaced with installation of magisk module, or did I miss a step?

I know 8.01 is out, that's why I am asking if I'm just barking up the wrong tree and it will never work?

androidacy

Apr 1, 2019
www.androidacy.com
I plan on trying to install again, my last try of version 7.3 didn't work for me, I am running an unofficial version of LOS 17.1 for the 1+7tproNR (HD1925) and it has the asop WebView I think, version 84.***... And it didn't get replaced with installation of magisk module, or did I miss a step?

I know 8.01 is out, that's why I am asking if I'm just barking up the wrong tree and it will never work?
I'm guessing you're referring to Webview Manager, which should go in it's respective thread, not here

tejasjadhav

Nov 13, 2010
Mumbai
tejasjadhav.xyz
@androidacy for the latest version, it didn't work for me at first.
I used Termux and ran the command su -c manage_fonts
But it seems it didn't load any fonts at all. Font list was empty always, even after updating the fonts. The fonts-list.txt and emoji-list.txt in /data/adb/modules/fontrevival as well as in External storage was still a zero byte file. Tried logging into root user first and then running the command, still the same issue.

However, for me it seems that curl command was accessible only from local user and not from root. So, since I was using Termux, I installed tsu package, switched to root using tsu command and then ran manage_fonts. This time it worked.

Maybe you can add those busybox commands as a dependency to this module as well. Or safest option would be for users to install it via Termux instead.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Say hello to the all new Font Manager!
    The best all in one solution for your font and emoji needs.

Hello, it's us again and we're back with another module: Fontifier. This module will guaranteed revive any device with its 200+ available fonts and Emojis or your money back! (If only you had paid for it).

In all seriousness though, this module has a lot of fonts and Emojis to choose from and as such the possibilities are endless! More are coming soon.

This module has a simple, easy to use terminal interface to control it. This means it requires a terminal emulator such as Termux. To use it after installing simply run
    Code:
    su -c manage_fonts
    and follow the on-screen instructions.

The module is now out in stable and you can use it with confidence!

Currently it does not support user provided fonts or font patching, this may change in the future but it's a rather low priority!

Read about it:

Links

Website and blog is at https://www.androidacy.com
    Donations are here
    Beta/alphas: see zips link
    ZIPs: click me
    Telegram: Androidacy Discussions
    Discord: here

John Fawkes neither endorsed nor developed this module. Fonts and Emojis used in the initial release were packaged by John Fawkes.
    You asked for it, we made it!

New release of Fontifier!

Changelog for v2.0:
    - Change name from FontRevival to Fontifier
    - Misc bug fixes

Grab the latest here.
    Module works great in Pixel Experience A11 ROM. I'm unsure if only for me https://www.androidacy.com/font-previewer/ doesn't show even a single font preview
    Anyways., Wishing for Cagliostro font
    It's broken currently, and as part of stage 2 of Androidacy-NEXT will be reworked anyway.
    My site, my filehost, my GitLab, and my Bitwarden instance have been having issues the past few days but that's stable now!

As a reminder I will be posting updates on my blog on my main site and past zips can be downloaded at my filehost. In addition, my GitLab hosts my beta source code.