• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MAGISK] [MODULE] Fontifier for Emojis and Fonts

Search This thread

Shotg1

Apr 25, 2016
Manila
Ive flash this in stock pixel 3 android 12 works well but when using custom os don't didn't change anyone pls help mem

Luchignolo

Dec 8, 2018
Hello. Why don't you install the font manager?

installed the font manager module, but termux after entering the command: su -c manage_fonts does not display the font list! because?

I forgot ... Pixel Experience Android 11 device Poco X3 Pro

Ciao. Perché non installi il gestore dei font?

installato il modulo font manager, ma termux dopo aver inserito il comando: su -c manage_fonts non visualizza l'elenco dei font! perché?

Dimenticavo... Esperienza Pixel Dispositivo Android 11 Poco X3 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120-043817.png
    Screenshot_20211120-043817.png
    142 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20211120-091317.png
    Screenshot_20211120-091317.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:

janitor9

Jan 12, 2014
Installation also failed.
Also previous versions failed. Module was working great before update. Uninstalled and tried old versions but failed.
OnePlus 8 Pro Evo X rom.
Something wrong with API?? During installing i thing i saw that but it was so quicly and text went away.

Last edited:

NaaneKanasu

Aug 3, 2013
Bengaluru
Not working in Pixel 4a. Latest version Font_Manager-v5_3_5-96
It says updates found and just exits.
And, with previous versions, it doesn't download the font and says API might be down.

Reactions: holydemon

androidacy

Apr 1, 2019
www.androidacy.com
Androidacy now has a modules Repository, which you can check out at:

All the modules in the old repository, including ours, are there and applications are welcome. Do note this is not officially supported by John Wu or anything.

Note on Android 12 support in Font Manager: Android 12 support is being developed internally. Nothing beyond DP3 has been tested.

Shotg1

Apr 25, 2016
Manila
Im using helluva os /hentai os i apply the font, but seems successfully installed but it doesn't change the whole system font only in few app like magisk, when u enter module option but that's it, any additional way to fully applied it in system font?

0veR

Jan 10, 2015
I can't install it. When it tries to download extra files it shows an API error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211125-085928_Magisk.png
    Screenshot_20211125-085928_Magisk.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 31

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Say hello to the all new Font Manager!
    The best all in one solution for your font and emoji needs.

Hello, it's us again and we're back with another module: Fontifier. This module will guaranteed revive any device with its 200+ available fonts and Emojis or your money back! (If only you had paid for it).

In all seriousness though, this module has a lot of fonts and Emojis to choose from and as such the possibilities are endless! More are coming soon.

This module has a simple, easy to use terminal interface to control it. This means it requires a terminal emulator such as Termux. To use it after installing simply run
    Code:
    su -c manage_fonts
    and follow the on-screen instructions.

The module is now out in stable and you can use it with confidence!

Currently it does not support user provided fonts or font patching, this may change in the future but it's a rather low priority!

Read about it:

Links

Website and blog is at https://www.androidacy.com
    Donations are here
    Beta/alphas: see zips link
    ZIPs: click me
    Telegram: Androidacy Discussions
    Discord: here

John Fawkes neither endorsed nor developed this module. Fonts and Emojis used in the initial release were packaged by John Fawkes.
    You asked for it, we made it!

New release of Fontifier!

Changelog for v2.0:
    - Change name from FontRevival to Fontifier
    - Misc bug fixes

Grab the latest here.
    Module works great in Pixel Experience A11 ROM. I'm unsure if only for me https://www.androidacy.com/font-previewer/ doesn't show even a single font preview
    Anyways., Wishing for Cagliostro font
    It's broken currently, and as part of stage 2 of Androidacy-NEXT will be reworked anyway.
    My site, my filehost, my GitLab, and my Bitwarden instance have been having issues the past few days but that's stable now!

As a reminder I will be posting updates on my blog on my main site and past zips can be downloaded at my filehost. In addition, my GitLab hosts my beta source code.