Apr 1, 2019
www.androidacy.com
Font Manager 4.1 is out:

Reactions: zigbye82

Jpwner

Jan 10, 2017
Hey there,

Using Termux, when I run the command su -c manage_fonts I get permission denied

I have a Xiaomi Note 7 Pro running latest stable xiaomi.eu 12.0.3 and latest version of magisk v23, Font Manager is latest 4.1.3.

My other commands work in Termux like a props command.

Termux has SuperSU access and it also has access to manage files.

Not sure what is going on, if anyone has any insight or tips that would be appreciated thanks!

androidacy

Apr 1, 2019
www.androidacy.com
You asked for it, we made it!

A lot of the fonts in your list aren't in the previewer, or am I missing something?

Psych0t1c20

Feb 19, 2010
Jersey
Alot of fonts that are in the previewer are not in the list. Specifically the righteous font. I've updated the lists and the mod itself fyi.

androidacy

Apr 1, 2019
www.androidacy.com
After a couple hiccups, 4.2.12 is out now!

Reactions: zigbye82

rodken

Jan 11, 2010
@androidacy Is it safe to say that using this module alongside xXx Magisk ROM will cause issues because I did fall into a problem where the SystemUI kept stopping to point where the device would not boot and eventually began to bootloop after flashing the xXx Magisk ROM.

Factory Resetting was the only viable solution.

bass-x

Sep 9, 2011
Hey.. Very nice job
Can you please add some Arabic fonts to the module? If yes i will provide you some of them

androidacy

Apr 1, 2019
www.androidacy.com
v5 is out in beta!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The module is now deprecated. But don't worry - there's an app now!

Meet the font manager app. Featuring an easy to use MD3 design, it supports over 300 fonts and emojis, plus any local files!

Find it on Google Play at

Purchase premium on our website to remove ads and unlock extra features (account link required):

We welcome feedback, but please always be respectful and remember the human.

Please keep all discussion civil. It's okay to not like something, but flame wars are pointless and will be reported. When reporting bugs or giving feedback, please be specific and give actionable feedback.

For example, don't:

THIS APP IS TRASH. Kept crashing. Piece of 💩 devs!

Instead, do:

Hey! Whenever I try to install <x> font from screen <x> the app crashes. My device is <x> running <x>.

This helps everyone out, including us! We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

We may not be as active on xda but we do monitor the thread, and community members are always happy to help!

For faster live support, you may try out our chat on Telegram.
    I put in an issue in Github and immediately was responded with cannot reproduce. They closed my issue as well. That seemed a little fishy. I have a Google Pixel 7 Pro. After installing V5.7.6, I open Play Store app. Then go to Settings and click on Manage apps and device, Play Store force closes every time. I uninstall the Font manager module and issue is gone.

PS Reading back, I see I am not the only one having this issue, so much for cannot reproduce.

Not only is their website so user unfriendly, the same goes for the new app. They completely cripple the functionality of the app unless you allow their awful full screen intrusive ads like a mobile game, unless however you purchase the premium version of the app.

On top of that, they want you to pay monthly so they don't slow down or limit the number of Magisk modules you can download from their repository if you have an ad blocker. Allowing ads once again shows horrible intrusive fullscreen ads! Imagine that, making money of off other developer's work because they put it in a nice little convenient package.

I always purchase the premium version of apps if I love them. But with the notoriety of this developer and how they force you to use their app and make the terminal based module useless is a completely ****ty thing to do to your users. If they made AMM a one time premium and let you download with no limits on their app I would have considered purchasing premium for doing a nice service after the original Magisk module repository went down

Begone with you and ptewy to your website and app! Uninstalling and will figure out how to make the old module work myself.
    And fyi, the module was a HUGE money drainer. The bandwidth associated with the module numbered in the terabytes some months, and the API that it used was not designed to handle the millions of requests it was seeing. We instead chose to focus on our app, and will of course continuously improve it.

The module has been deprecated since September, with a notice on the README informing of the upcoming app, so this shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone.

As for AMM, we hope to have a beta ready before 2024.

When your business model is to annoy the hell out of users (like on your website) for money, you lose. With a combination of scripts and adblockers which I won't mention, it was easy to bypass all your restrictions. You understand the situation with YouTube right?
    I have no problems with ads. It's when they become intrusive, annoying fullscreen unskippable. Sometimes malicious such as the ads in your app and website

If you really cared about the users using your app, you would not be so defensive. Your business model will lose money the more you push people away. Here's something you can do and I'll give it to you for free (after you watch this 1 minute ad):

Your app is useless when ads are blocked and even when it has no Internet connection. You can't install fonts or even open the damn settings page. The app is completely useless with ads blocked or when there's no Internet connection. instead of forcing people to buy the app by annoying them, give them something worth their money.

What you should do, keep the ads, just not as annoying and intrusive. No more fullscreen unskippable ads. Keep them at the top and bottom of the app and if you want even on the installer like you have now. Limit the number of fonts you can have downloaded or installed daily if you want. Or only allow certain fonts for free users. You can use this to collaborate with font designers or licensers to share a piece of the premium cake by offering a free font weekly.

Lock installing and converting custom fonts behind a premium including no ads. Lock previews if you want, to save on API calls. Immediately, your app becomes the most superior font installing app with a GUI and constant updates and support. I would definitely spend my money on that . You won't push people away and they will consider supporting the app. When you restrict the people that are using adblockers, you already lost them. So why not make their time worth it and take their money this way instead.

New release of Fontifier!

Changelog for v2.0:
    - Change name from FontRevival to Fontifier
    - Misc bug fixes

Grab the latest here.