[Magisk Module] Framework-res Mod OnePlus 7 Oxygen OS Stable/Beta

Search This thread

dianoandr

Mar 2, 2017
Italy
Hi,
I am happy to share my Framework-res mod, specific for Oneplus 7 with Openbeta firmware.
My work includes the following changes:

- Disabled keyboard switcher notification
- Disabled high volume warning
- Enabled burnin protection
- Changed battery notification low level from 15% to 10%
- Enabled 360° rotation
- Reduced navigation bar height from 48dp to 41dp

It is a magisk module and I want to repeat that it can only be used on Oneplus 7 with Openbeta firmware
I'm trying it and it doesn't seem to show any problems but I still recommend making a backup before trying it.
To remove the mod, simply uninstall the module using magisk manager or, if this is not usable, from recovery twrp, using the file manager deleting the module "Framework-res mods" that you find at the following path:

/data/adb/modules

My big thanks go to @Tulsadiver, for giving me the right tips to be able to make the mod and for passing me the VRThemer module, without His help I would not have been able to avoid the bootloop :D

P.S. If you want the mod for other firmware versions, please send me your framework-res.apk and I will prepare the specific module.

If you want to try making the mod yourself, check out the tutorial here

Flashing always at your own risk!!!

Attachments

• Framework-res_Mod_OP7_OpenBeta_10_by_dianoandr.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 79
  • Framework-res_Mod_OP7_OpenBeta_11_by_dianoandr.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 64
  • Framework-res_Mod_OP7_OpenBeta_12_by_dianoandr.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 25
  • Framework-res_Mod_OP7_OxygenOS_10.3.1_by_dianoandr.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 44
  • Framework-res_Mod_OP7_OpenBeta_13_by_dianoandr.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 32
  • Framework-res_Mod_OP7_OpenBeta_14_by_dianoandr.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 34
  • Framework-res_Mod_OP7_OpenBeta_15_by_dianoandr.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 36
  • Framework-res_Mod_OP7_OpenBeta_16_by_dianoandr.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 61
  • Framework-res_Mod_OP7_OpenBeta_17_by_dianoandr.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 45
  • Framework-res_Mod_OP7_OpenBeta_18_by_dianoandr.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

dianoandr

Mar 2, 2017
Italy
Thanks for your work, My kernel is Kirisakura-Kernel. Can I use it?

It works with any oxygenos based software (it doesn't work with AOSP rom) regardless of the kernel used ;)

Could you pass me the framework-res.apk of the stable version? I would also like to prepare the specific mod for OxygenOS stable version.
Thank you.

Last edited:

dianoandr

Mar 2, 2017
Italy
Thanks for u hard work .
Can you make mod for stable 10.0.6Gm57BA EU version?

Sure it is possible!
I need the stock framework-res.apk from 10.0.6Gm57BA firmware, If You or Someone else who uses this firmware extracts it and sends it to me, I create the specific firmware magisk module ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: M.Kader

miguelang611

May 14, 2016
OnePlus 7T
Hi there @dianoandr
I have been trying to modify my OP7T framework-res apk to edit the vibe pattern which is contained under arrays.xml in values folder. However I haven't had any luck since I have always ended in a bootloop and needing to delete module. Could u help me out?
Thanks!

dianoandr

Mar 2, 2017
Italy
Hi there @dianoandr
I have been trying to modify my OP7T framework-res apk to edit the vibe pattern which is contained under arrays.xml in values folder. However I haven't had any luck since I have always ended in a bootloop and needing to delete module. Could u help me out?
Thanks!

Hi @miguelang611,
Probably the bootloop occurs because you directly use the modified apk that is created by "apk tool", also I had this problem, try to use my module replacing the contents of the folder "vrtheme \ system \ framework \ framework-res.apk " with your modified files, extract the contents of your modified apk and copy in the magisk module everything EXCEPT for the meta-inf folder and the android-manifest file.
Try this and update me.
Regards!

Last edited:

miguelang611

May 14, 2016
OnePlus 7T
Hi @miguelang611,
Probably the bootloop occurs because you directly use the modified apk that is created by "apk tool", also I had this problem, try to use my module replacing the contents of the folder "vrtheme \ system \ framework \ framework-res.apk " with your modified files, extract the contents of your modified apk and copy in the magisk module everything EXCEPT for the meta-inf folder and the android-manifest file.
Try this and update me.
Regards!
Thank u dude
The Friday after lot of tests reached to same conclusion as yours: copy everything from TMA (what I used to decompile) and once I removed the meta-inf and manifest, boom, it worked!
However, unfortunately I couldn't manage to edit vibration on arrays, since changing values there made 0 difference to actual phone vibration.
Saw that under public.xml there are also some vibe pattern, but neither worked
At least I got a way of fully modifying the framework and still booting
Thanks!

dianoandr

Mar 2, 2017
Italy
Thank u dude
The Friday after lot of tests reached to same conclusion as yours: copy everything from TMA (what I used to decompile) and once I removed the meta-inf and manifest, boom, it worked!
However, unfortunately I couldn't manage to edit vibration on arrays, since changing values there made 0 difference to actual phone vibration.
Saw that under public.xml there are also some vibe pattern, but neither worked
At least I got a way of fully modifying the framework and still booting
Thanks!

No problem, it was a pleasure :)
If I make no mistakes, the vibration patterns are also determined by the kernel, but honestly, I never went into that.
Regards!

miguelang611

May 14, 2016
OnePlus 7T
No problem, it was a pleasure :)
If I make no mistakes, the vibration patterns are also determined by the kernel, but honestly, I never went into that.
Regards!
With kernel y can change intensity, but I wanna change duration (just as clock, SMS or calls do)
Not found yet though, still looking for the way to go
Thanks again!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I am happy to share my Framework-res mod, specific for Oneplus 7 with Openbeta firmware.
    My work includes the following changes:

- Disabled keyboard switcher notification
    - Disabled high volume warning
    - Enabled burnin protection
    - Changed battery notification low level from 15% to 10%
    - Enabled 360° rotation
    - Reduced navigation bar height from 48dp to 41dp

It is a magisk module and I want to repeat that it can only be used on Oneplus 7 with Openbeta firmware
    I'm trying it and it doesn't seem to show any problems but I still recommend making a backup before trying it.
    To remove the mod, simply uninstall the module using magisk manager or, if this is not usable, from recovery twrp, using the file manager deleting the module "Framework-res mods" that you find at the following path:

/data/adb/modules

My big thanks go to @Tulsadiver, for giving me the right tips to be able to make the mod and for passing me the VRThemer module, without His help I would not have been able to avoid the bootloop :D

P.S. If you want the mod for other firmware versions, please send me your framework-res.apk and I will prepare the specific module.

If you want to try making the mod yourself, check out the tutorial here

Flashing always at your own risk!!!
    Added OnePlus 7 OpenBeta 14 specific module to the first post
    Added OnePlus 7 OpenBeta 15 module to the first post
    Added OnePlus 7 OpenBeta 13 specific module to the first post
    20th March 2020 - Added OnePlus 7 OpenBeta 11 specific module