iOS 13.2 Emoji Magisk module
This module is kinda self-explanatory, it replaces your default emoji font with the iOS 13.2 emojis!
How to install:
1. Open Magisk and go to the modules page
2. Click on the plus icon and select the downloaded zip file
3. Wait for it to install and reboot when it's done
The module should work on most Android devices, if you use a Samsung device please use the Samsung version if not use the other version. ROOT is required in order to use the module since Magisk won't work without it!
List of new emojis:
I'm not responsible for any bricked devices! Eventhough I'll always try to help you out of a bootloop or with any other problems, I won't take responsibility for anything caused by this module. Use it at your own risk!
- Fixed issues with Magisk 20.2 and up (hopefully)
- Redone module from scratch
- Fixed missing emojis
- Reverted back to full size, high quality emojis (bigger file size)
- Fixed Samsung version
- Added missing emojis (flags)
- Massively reduced file size
- Initial Release
MEGA (Most Android Devices)
MEGA (Samsung Devices)
For all of my other projects and to stay up-to-date you can follow my Telegram Channel