Last edited:

wrongway213

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor / Re
Jul 27, 2014
Canton, OH
I took the liberty to make a module with 14.2 emoji, so here you go

Also for all you Samsung peeps out there

Thanks for this! Works great on Android 11 on my Pixel 4 XL

I tried to make my own modules with EmojiReplacer, but it errors with no explanation on my device thus far, so I appreciate people still sharing Magisk modules for those of us who cannot make our own
(Odd because I've made other modules ?)
Thanks again

Last edited:

Suavie103

Jun 15, 2014
Google Pixel C
Google Pixel 4 XL

Thank you so much for making that mod. Works perfectly am the updated emojis included, I've been searching all week for it. Would you mind if I posted your link in other threads for users looking for 14.2 emojis as wel? I think they would appreciate it as well.

Keinta15

Feb 4, 2013
Ponce
Thank you so much for making that mod. Works perfectly am the updated emojis included, I've been searching all week for it. Would you mind if I posted your link in other threads for users looking for 14.2 emojis as wel? I think they would appreciate it as well.
Sure, I don't mind

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

It doesn't work.

Samsung J7 Prime

Sorry about that! (Don't have a Samsung to test) But it was an error on my file naming. This one should be working.

FragRot

Mar 11, 2018
I flash this using magisk but I can't find 14.2 emoji. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT: Uninstalling installed updates and reupdating Gboard fixed it. Now I can see and use IOS 14.2 emojis.

Last edited:

666deathwish

Dec 4, 2020
- open the iOS 13.2 Emojis.zip using a file explorer with root option (you will need it later)
- inside the .zip, go to system and then fonts
- copy the NotoColorEmoji.ttf
- using the file explorer with the root option, go to /system/fonts (the actual path on your phone, NOT inside the Emojis.zip this time)
- find NotoColorEmoji.ttf in this path and make a backup of it, either by changing it's location or renaming it to someting else (I like to rename and add .bak at the end of the file, so I know it is a backup of the original)
- paste the NotoColorEmoji.ttf you copied inside the .zip previously
- reboot your phone and it should work. If something is messed up, restore your original NotoColorEmoji.ttf

This is the methode that was used before magisk was a thing, and it should still work. If something goes wrong, I am not responsible of anything. Don't forget to make a backup before and proceed with caution.
it works, thank you so much🥰!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    uc

iOS 13.2 Emoji Magisk module

This module is kinda self-explanatory, it replaces your default emoji font with the iOS 13.2 emojis!

How to install:
    1. Open Magisk and go to the modules page
    2. Click on the plus icon and select the downloaded zip file
    3. Wait for it to install and reboot when it's done
    4. Enjoy!

Compatability:
    The module should work on most Android devices, if you use a Samsung device please use the Samsung version if not use the other version. ROOT is required in order to use the module since Magisk won't work without it!

List of new emojis:
    Emojipedia

NOTE:
    I'm not responsible for any bricked devices! Eventhough I'll always try to help you out of a bootloop or with any other problems, I won't take responsibility for anything caused by this module. Use it at your own risk!

Changelog:
    - Fixed issues with Magisk 20.2 and up (hopefully)
    - Redone module from scratch
    - Fixed missing emojis
    - Reverted back to full size, high quality emojis (bigger file size)
    - Fixed Samsung version
    - Added missing emojis (flags)
    - Massively reduced file size
    - Initial Release

Downloads:
    MEGA (Most Android Devices)
    MEGA (Samsung Devices)

For all of my other projects and to stay up-to-date you can follow my Telegram Channel
    I modified the iOS 13.2 emoji module(.zip) file. To include the unofficial iOS 14 emojis from RickyBush_.
    U can edit and put the iOS 14 .ttf yourself in a modified iOS 13.2 module or follow the iOS 14 emojis thread from RickyBush_. https://forum.xda-developers.com/ge...-windows10-t3418801/post82754923#post82754923...

Thanks for the tip. In case anyone wants, I've made a zip following these steps with the new emojis. Here.
    Tonight (GMT+1) iOS 14.2 rolled out with 100 new emojis. It would be nice if a zip could be done including those. ?

I've just checked that news. It seems those 100 are already in the beta BUT in 14.2 they have changed look. So yes, please update :)

Please update please lol

For those who have trouble installing the module or getting it to work. You can maunally copy the "system" folder in the zip file to '/data/adb/modules/*module_name_here*/' as a temporary fix.
    Just updated the module, I'm still not really sure what caused the module to break with Magisk 20.2 and 20.3, I decided to just redo the module and it seems to have worked. I'm personally not having any problems with this new version so I hope it works for you guys too, if not, please let me know in this thread or PM me on Telegram.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone