[Magisk][Module] iOS 14.6, 14.5, 14.2 Emoji for Messenger, FB & Replace Default Android Emoji | Change Messenger & FB Emoji to iOS 14 Emoji

Search This thread

spunkransom1

Aug 8, 2015
NLDNK
@fdx3 @memocatcher @Sparkly15 @fef3 Here's a module for iOS 14.5 emojis and it works for me
I already had the module, but the iOS14.5.ttf file was from someone in the ricky_bush telegram chat. I just replaced the old .ttf file with the new one and installed it https://xdaforums.com/t/root-ios-14...x-facebook-samsung-twemo-j-i-windows.3418801/
Thanks for this, going to check it out. The 14.5 Emojis from my module is quite small, it appears to be smaller. I got it from https://github.com/PoomSmart/EmojiLibrary/releases maybe yours don't have this problem.

Edit: Thanks for your 14.5 Emoji ttf file, I replaced my current module with this your 14.5 ttf file since yours doesn't have any problems.

Last edited:

Extreme_Ninja2099

Jan 1, 2017
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 6T
Let me know if this works on Samsung
Wow posting a mod that says it's 14.2 in the module properties. I fixed your issue and you should give credit to @Keinta15 I replaced the NotoColorEmoji.ttf file and it should work on Samsung now
Credits:
@Keinta15 For the module files
@Raulferns on the telegram chat for the iOS14.5.ttf (NotoColorEmoji.ttf) file

Attachments

• Magisk_iOS14.5Emojis_Samsung.zip
    47 MB · Views: 1,088
Last edited:
Reactions: g000n

mobiedicc

Jun 10, 2019
with custom rom it works fine, but when I flash latest stock rom (G965f) only facebook works, in the other social media apps like messenger, viber, and instagram it used samsung stock emoji please help

romilspm

Jul 3, 2016
Hi guys, I created this module to replace the default system android emoji with iOS 14 Emoji. This module will also replace default Facebook and Messenger Emoji with iOS14.2, & 14.5, it also works with every apps, including Instagram, Twitter, etc. Basically everything will be changed to iOS 14 emoji when you install this module.

1. Download the iOS14.2 Emoji Magisk Module, (download it below).
2. Flash the module to Magisk Manager app
3. Click reboot, it will restart your phone.
4. Open Messenger, Instagram, Facebook or any other app. It will change everything to iOS 14 Emoji.
5. Done!

- If you want to use your old android Emojis just clear your FB and Messenger data and uninstall the module from magisk.

Edit:
1/11/2021

- For Samsung Devices, please download the [Samsung] module below.

~ NOT WORKING with WhatsApp ~
~ Currently working with Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Viber, and apps that uses the system/fonts emoji.
~ Added Module for Samsung Devices ~

~ v1.1: First release.
~ v1.2: Nothing really changed just updated some texts.

Edit:
1/22/2021

[READ IF NOT WORKING]
~ If the android emoji appears in Messenger or Facebook everytime you restart your device, make sure you have the latest magisk installed.

Edit:
2/1/2021

~ If none of the previous versions worked/android emoji appears every restart, try the v1.3 ~

~ v1.3: Updated some permissions.

Edit:
2/2/2021

~ Updated the v1.3, updated permissions, fixed problems with permissions.

Edit:

4/27/2021

~ Added Module v1.4 with iOS 14.5 Emoji
~ Replaced the Emojis with another 14.5 Emoji ttf file.
Thanks to @Extreme_Ninja2099 for the 14.5 Emoji ttf file in the comments bellow.

14.5 Emoji First Look:

Download:

Latest:

4/27/2021
v1.4 Module with iOS 14.5 Emoji Download below

Previous versions attached below:

~ jsq1
www.ko-fi.com/flo4t

Yeah, it's not working with WhatsApp, it's kind of hard to modify WA emoji's, since their emoji's are intact. We can't just replace it with any ttf file.
Hi guys, I created this module to replace the default system android emoji with iOS 14 Emoji. This module will also replace default Facebook and Messenger Emoji with iOS14.2, & 14.5, it also works with every apps, including Instagram, Twitter, etc. Basically everything will be changed to iOS 14 emoji when you install this module.

4. Open Messenger, Instagram, Facebook or any other app. It will change everything to iOS 14 Emoji.
5. Done!

- If you want to use your old android Emojis just clear your FB and Messenger data and uninstall the module from magisk.

Edit:
1/11/2021

~ Currently working with Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Viber, and apps that uses the system/fonts emoji.

Edit:
1/22/2021

[READ IF NOT WORKING]
~ If the android emoji appears in Messenger or Facebook everytime you restart your device, make sure you have the latest magisk installed.

Edit:
2/1/2021

~ If none of the previous versions worked/android emoji appears every restart, try the v1.3 ~

Edit:
2/2/2021

Edit:

4/27/2021

Thanks to @Extreme_Ninja2099 for the 14.5 Emoji ttf file in the comments bellow.

14.5 Emoji First Look:

Download:

Latest:

4/27/2021
v1.4 Module with iOS 14.5 Emoji Download below

~ jsq1
www.ko-fi.com/flo4t

View attachment 5181271View attachment 5181273
hello, i am completely a newbie in this emoji replacement. My phone is an old android 6. Samsung. Will this work on my phone? Thank you.

romilspm

Jul 3, 2016
hello, i am completely a newbie in this emoji replacement. My phone is an old android 6. Samsung. Will this work on my phone? Thank you.

Mathys85

May 17, 2021
Someone can help me ? I don't know what to do.
Screenshot_20210517-224037_My Files.jpg

Fishawy

Mar 26, 2010
Melbourne
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I downloaded Magisk but I don't know how to use it and how flash the module, can u please help me ?
Hey mate,

Here's a simple guide on how to install Magisk on your phone. Read that first, then take it from there.

P.S., if you don't have TWRP, then there are other ways that can be found here. You need to have your bootloader unlocked. I suggest you search your respective phone forum on how to root.

Reactions: spunkransom1

spunkransom1

Aug 8, 2015
NLDNK
with custom rom it works fine, but when I flash latest stock rom (G965f) only facebook works, in the other social media apps like messenger, viber, and instagram it used samsung stock emoji please help
Does your custom ROM uses a Samsung ttf file or an android ttf one? If the Samsung module didn't work you can try the regular android module attached below just incase if the rom you are using is using the notocolor emoji ttf file.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, I created this module to replace the default system android emoji with iOS 14 Emoji. This module will also replace default Facebook and Messenger Emoji with iOS14.2, 14.5, & 14.6 , it also works with every apps, including Instagram, Twitter, etc. Basically everything will be changed to iOS 14 emoji when you install this module.

[ROOT]
    5. Done!

Edit:
    1/11/2021

Edit:
    1/22/2021

[READ IF NOT WORKING]

Edit:
    2/1/2021

Edit:
    2/2/2021

Edit:

4/27/2021

Thanks to @Extreme_Ninja2099 for the 14.5 Emoji ttf file in the comments below.

14.5 Emoji First Look:

Edit:

9/14/2021

~ Added iOS 14.6 Emoji Module v.1.5

9/22/2021

~ Added module for Samsung

Download:

Latest:

9/14/2021
    v1.5 Module with iOS 14.6 Emoji Download below

~ jsq1
    If you don't mind, you can buy me a coffee @
    www.ko-fi.com/flo4t thanks : )))

IMG_20210108_224902.jpg
    IMG_20210108_224843.jpg
    @fdx3 @memocatcher @Sparkly15 @fef3 Here's a module for iOS 14.5 emojis and it works for me
    since none of these modules work for android 12+, i posted a module with the latest leaked ios 16 emojis. download is available here https://t.me/zelosstuff
    It seems not working few days ago, how to fix it 🤔
    Please keep updating if possible, it is super cool mod. Thanks so much!
    Hi guys, I created this module to replace the default system android emoji with iOS 14 Emoji. This module will also replace default Facebook and Messenger Emoji with iOS14.2, 14.5, & 14.6 , it also works with every apps, including Instagram, Twitter, etc. Basically everything will be changed to iOS 14 emoji when you install this module.

[ROOT]
    5. Done!

Edit:
    1/11/2021

Edit:
    1/22/2021

[READ IF NOT WORKING]

Edit:
    2/1/2021

Edit:
    2/2/2021

Edit:

4/27/2021

Thanks to @Extreme_Ninja2099 for the 14.5 Emoji ttf file in the comments below.

14.5 Emoji First Look:

Edit:

9/14/2021

~ Added iOS 14.6 Emoji Module v.1.5

9/22/2021

~ Added module for Samsung

Download:

Latest:

9/14/2021
    v1.5 Module with iOS 14.6 Emoji Download below

~ jsq1