• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Magisk][Module] iOS 14.6, 14.5, 14.2 Emoji for Messenger, FB & Replace Default Android Emoji | Change Messenger & FB Emoji to iOS 14 Emoji

Search This thread

robotmonkeybutler

Jun 15, 2021
Half works with my HTC 10 running stock Nougat rom. Mixed results with Android messages app, the emoji button on gboard (in alt key position) shows my regular old emojis. The smiley face icon in the text edit box shows new emojis.
Messages in sms do show the emojis but not all of them work, I can't do the new heart fire emoji, when I copy paste it in I get 2 separate emojis, the fire and the heart.

Also does not work in Snapchat, I have just my old emojis both in the keyboard and in chat. I've tried clearing cache of gboard, snap, messages

mobiedicc

Jun 10, 2019
Does your custom ROM uses a Samsung ttf file or an android ttf one? If the Samsung module didn't work you can try the regular android module attached below just incase if the rom you are using is using the notocolor emoji ttf file.
Im currently using noble rom sir, it's android 11 one ui 3.1 custom rom based on note 10+. so i don't know if it's using samsung ttf file or android ttf file

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, I created this module to replace the default system android emoji with iOS 14 Emoji. This module will also replace default Facebook and Messenger Emoji with iOS14.2, 14.5, & 14.6 , it also works with every apps, including Instagram, Twitter, etc. Basically everything will be changed to iOS 14 emoji when you install this module.

[ROOT]
    1. Download the iOS14.2 Emoji Magisk Module, (download it below).
    2. Flash the module to Magisk Manager app
    3. Click reboot, it will restart your phone.
    4. Open Messenger, Instagram, Facebook or any other app. It will change everything to iOS 14 Emoji.
    5. Done!

- If you want to use your old android Emojis just clear your FB and Messenger data and uninstall the module from magisk.

Edit:
    1/11/2021

- For Samsung Devices, please download the [Samsung] module below.

~ NOT WORKING with WhatsApp ~
    ~ Currently working with Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Viber, and apps that uses the system/fonts emoji.
    ~ Added Module for Samsung Devices ~

~ v1.1: First release.
    ~ v1.2: Nothing really changed just updated some texts.

Edit:
    1/22/2021

[READ IF NOT WORKING]
    ~ If the android emoji appears in Messenger or Facebook everytime you restart your device, make sure you have the latest magisk installed.

Edit:
    2/1/2021

~ If none of the previous versions worked/android emoji appears every restart, try the v1.3 ~

~ v1.3: Updated some permissions.

Edit:
    2/2/2021

~ Updated the v1.3, updated permissions, fixed problems with permissions.

Edit:

4/27/2021

~ Added Module v1.4 with iOS 14.5 Emoji
    ~ Replaced the Emojis with another 14.5 Emoji ttf file.
    Thanks to @Extreme_Ninja2099 for the 14.5 Emoji ttf file in the comments below.

14.5 Emoji First Look:

Edit:

9/14/2021

~ Added iOS 14.6 Emoji Module v.1.5

9/22/2021

~ Added module for Samsung

Download:

Latest:

9/14/2021
    v1.5 Module with iOS 14.6 Emoji Download below

Previous versions attached below:

~ jsq1
    If you don't mind, you can buy me a coffee @
    www.ko-fi.com/flo4t thanks : )))

IMG_20210108_224902.jpg
    IMG_20210108_224843.jpg
    @fdx3 @memocatcher @Sparkly15 @fef3 Here's a module for iOS 14.5 emojis and it works for me
    It's a 'bin' file, can't flash it.
    I downloaded the file from the attached file above and I flashed it, and it is working.
    I've downloaded and I am using it now. Thank you as it is working as expected :)
    Got a Samsung version?
    I added a version for Samsung just now