[Magisk][Module][MI A2 Stock Camera][Update-22/9/18]

Search This thread

Basil Eldhose

Oct 11, 2016
cochin
Hey Dev. Is new version based on whyred cam or mi a1 cam.
Btw I can't test rt now(in on android p dp5), that's y I'm asking you for clarification.

Apr 23, 2015
Sir, I flashed miui camera v2.1 and i don't see any portrait mode , neither manual controls except white balance and ISO?? What could be the problem?

amitroutray

Dec 31, 2011
Already given all permissions but cam crashes right after it open. I am on latest RR. 1532699201362.jpeg

Triggered from RN5pro

funeralfog

Apr 27, 2018
Guys, stop reporting bugs.
This camera is only partially working.
9/10 it crashes.
And the developer is probably too busy to work on this.
Use it as it is, or stop complaining, cus our issues are not getting solved that way.

ARNOB XENON

Dec 10, 2016
This camera is only working on 8.1 based roms.
And The global version with omni vishion sensor,works almost perfectly.
Please do not report bugs.As it is ported from mi A1.If u are on custom rom and want to utilize your 2nd camera with portrait mode.Use it for that purpose.And use Google camera or Snap shot for other things.

mi a2 just released as soon as I get the stock rom You guys will get the 100% fully functioning Stock Camera :laugh::cool:

Last edited:

raymondsanusi

Dec 10, 2013
This camera is only working on 8.1 based roms.
And The global version with omni vishion sensor,works almost perfectly.
Please do not report bugs.As it is ported from mi A1.If u are on custom rom and want to utilize your 2nd camera with portrait mode.Use it for that purpose.And use Google camera or Snap shot for other things.

mi a2 just released as soon as I get the stock rom You guys will get the 100% fully functioning Stock Camera :laugh::cool:

Thx for ur efforts..btw someone already port whit magisk, maybe u can check it later

Reactions: carlosggb

Top Liked Posts