Magisk Module request/Ideas

Search This thread

ilan0098

May 22, 2017
Tel Aviv
Can anyone make a magisk module to mount system as r/w? I'm trying to set my OnePlus 8 Pro system as r/w but it's just impossible , the reason is that you can't modify any system files manually , only magisk can do that (android 10 btw)

Can anyone make a magisk module to mount system as r/w? I'm trying to set my OnePlus 8 Pro system as r/w but it's just impossible , the reason is that you can't modify any system files manually , only magisk can do that (android 10 btw)
No use a module to edit things systemlessly.
Also maybe post in oneplus 8 thread

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Can anyone make a rounded corners module for android 10? Thank you
I thought there were a few substratum modules that do this

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

I want to use install Samsung Caller & Phone & Contacts, messages applications for OnePlus 7 Pro. Is there any valiant to help?
Have you tried the road to vendor apps module, otherwise this would require samsung framwork

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Can anyone make a module that tints all apps' status bar in the slight dark shade?

No Xposed on pie sadly...
Have your tried edxposed and gravity box

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201111-083551.jpg
    Screenshot_20201111-083551.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures