[MAGISK/MODULE/SHARE/AUDIO] ViPER|Dolby Atmos on ICEpower 3in1

Search This thread

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
This is a 3in1 Magisk audio modification that enhances your audio quality and volume.

If you're using RUI please go to this thread. My guide can only be used on custom ROMs.

I'm not going to write a detailed tutorial or bother putting hours of energy into formatting this post unlike my previous guides. Say thanks for this to XDA mods and rules which try to isolate XDA from other development platforms such as 4pda or Telegram. Most of development for this device happens there. You can't even share links here so if you wish to know more about this module or need help PM me on my Telegram profile which is visible on my XDA profile.

This mod is combination of:
Viper4Android, DolbyAtmos and ICEpower. All this was made to be compatible by building it upon the ACDB module and ViPER | Atmos mod. You can read more about them by clicking on their names.

Installation: Flash them as Magisk module from Magisk manager.
Don't forget to disable/freeze your ROM's stock Music FX or Audio FX manager and if you have com.lineageos.settings a.k.a Advanced Settings.

Uninstallation: Just remove from Magisk modules.

Tested: Pixel Experience+ Android 10, Realme Q.

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with these modules and I didn't made them. The original creator/creators are available in the clickable links. The modules should check for compatibility and shouldn't install unless your devcie/system is compatible. Nevertheless I don't take any responsibility for what damage or issues it might cause for you. You decide to install it, your responsibility. Furthermore I don't recommend installing these modules on COS/RUI or the ROMs based on them for their vendor/system is heavily modified thus differs greatly from generic Android system.

Source: XDA threads and Telegram chanel of Viper and Dolby Atmos, guitardedhero

Screenshots: Here.

Download(3in1 older version):

Download (separate and up to date modules):
Since latest AML Magisk module supports ACDB type sound mods you first have to download and install it from Magisk modules repo in case you wish to use these versions but I'll upload it here too nevertheless:

View attachment Audio_Modification_Library-v3.5(54).zip(Mirror#1,Mirror#2,Mirror#3)<--Install this first, the installation of the other three is irrelevant
View attachment DolbyAtmos-RC4-ACDB.zip(Mirror#1,Mirror#2,Mirror#3)
View attachment ViperFX-0.95-ACDB.zip(Mirror#1,Mirror#2,Mirror#3)
View attachment ICEsound-0.4-ACDB.zip(Mirror#1,Mirror#2,Mirror#3)<-- According to more experienced audio module users ICE is unnecessary if you use Dolby Atmos + Viper FX but you're free to use the three together.
Some reported that AML sometimes isn't as compatible yet with these modules so there are people who prefer View attachment ACDB-0.48.zip instead. Installation process is the same. Flash them in this order: ACDB>Dolby or Viper>ICE if you want to.

Last edited:

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
Do we need aml module installed with this combination?
Will this work with enforcing kernel of stock rom?
No, you don't need aml module for Redux 0.02 version. ACDB module is a brilliant and simple alternative for that and the module has it inbuilt. I believe it should work on enforcing but I can't know for I always use my ROMs with permissive selinux if not I'll flash Permissiver.zip.
I don't know whether or not should this module work on stock ROM but my guess is that it doesn't. Cos/rui has serious limitations and differences from generic Android vendor/system. This module was made to be compatible with most devices with simple android. It should work on most Android 10 based custom ROMs and probably it works on Android 9 based custom ROMs too.

Last edited:
Reactions: mido hamdy

kenojloan

Feb 22, 2010
It was quite expected. I told in two replies of mine that it is not recommended to install this on cos/rui but since not all of you seem to read the comments I'll add this to the main post with updated modules too.

thanks for your share,im really bad in english,you should add to the main post,can you make it work on RUI,im really miss dolby atmos with viper

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
thanks for your share,im really bad in english,you should add to the main post,can you make it work on RUI,im really miss dolby atmos with viper
Yes, I've it now added to main post in Disclaimer paragraph too. I wish I could but I'm no developer and seriously bad at scripting because I've mental problems making it highly unlikely for me to achieve progress in development. RUI is quite new and even for experienced developers it is difficult to make things work on RUI. Maybe with time Dolby and Viper will be available for RUI based ROMs too but I can't promise it.

ekostyan

Apr 18, 2020
Yes, I've it now added to main post in Disclaimer paragraph too. I wish I could but I'm no developer and seriously bad at scripting because I've mental problems making it highly unlikely for me to achieve progress in development. RUI is quite new and even for experienced developers it is difficult to make things work on RUI. Maybe with time Dolby and Viper will be available for RUI based ROMs too but I can't promise it.

Viper works on evolution, dolby atmos does not work (there is an icon, and when you click on it nothing happens). But the problem arose that there was a wild over-amplification of the sound in the headphones and it began to wheeze strongly at maximum values. How can I make the sound quieter back? Editing mixer files does not help and removing the mod does too. PS. I am writing through a translator

ekostyan

Apr 18, 2020

I'm sorry this is not your mod, so the sound made and the other where the sound is output to 2 speakers, I mixed up

Reactions: greenys'

Richy1989

Sep 18, 2010
Hello,
I installed this mod and afterwards my Audio was not working anymore. (Just Silent, no Error message)
I clean flashed the whole ROM (Evolution X btw) ... still no Audio. I am getting very worried. Do you have any idea on how I can fix that?

Thanks for your help!
BR

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
Hello,
I installed this mod and afterwards my Audio was not working anymore. (Just Silent, no Error message)
I clean flashed the whole ROM (Evolution X btw) ... still no Audio. I am getting very worried. Do you have any idea on how I can fix that?

Thanks for your help!
BR
Idk what caused the problem but the issue should have been gone with ROM flash. Even disabling them from Magisk ought to solve it for they're just systemless Magisk modules. If Magisk is removed or modules are disabled they have nothing to do with system. So the issue probably lies somewhere else. Try clean flashing your ROM by: 1) full wipe except external SD 2) flash Rui firmware only 3) flash custom rom 4) Flash Magisk
The issue should be gone. If not it's not a module related issue and I can't really help you.

FosterG4

Sep 19, 2018
If dolby can't open with Audio Modification Library
To install
- Flash ACBD-0.48.zip ( flash with add module in magisk)
- Reboot
Flash Dolby or Viper ( flash with add module in magisk)
- Reboot
- Done

edit :
i'm using derpfest Realme 5 Pro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a 3in1 Magisk audio modification that enhances your audio quality and volume.

If you're using RUI please go to this thread. My guide can only be used on custom ROMs.

I'm not going to write a detailed tutorial or bother putting hours of energy into formatting this post unlike my previous guides. Say thanks for this to XDA mods and rules which try to isolate XDA from other development platforms such as 4pda or Telegram. Most of development for this device happens there. You can't even share links here so if you wish to know more about this module or need help PM me on my Telegram profile which is visible on my XDA profile.

This mod is combination of:
    Viper4Android, DolbyAtmos and ICEpower. All this was made to be compatible by building it upon the ACDB module and ViPER | Atmos mod. You can read more about them by clicking on their names.

Installation: Flash them as Magisk module from Magisk manager.
    Don't forget to disable/freeze your ROM's stock Music FX or Audio FX manager and if you have com.lineageos.settings a.k.a Advanced Settings.

Uninstallation: Just remove from Magisk modules.

Tested: Pixel Experience+ Android 10, Realme Q.

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with these modules and I didn't made them. The original creator/creators are available in the clickable links. The modules should check for compatibility and shouldn't install unless your devcie/system is compatible. Nevertheless I don't take any responsibility for what damage or issues it might cause for you. You decide to install it, your responsibility. Furthermore I don't recommend installing these modules on COS/RUI or the ROMs based on them for their vendor/system is heavily modified thus differs greatly from generic Android system.

Source: XDA threads and Telegram chanel of Viper and Dolby Atmos, guitardedhero

Screenshots: Here.

Download(3in1 older version):

Download (separate and up to date modules):
    Since latest AML Magisk module supports ACDB type sound mods you first have to download and install it from Magisk modules repo in case you wish to use these versions but I'll upload it here too nevertheless:

View attachment Audio_Modification_Library-v3.5(54).zip(Mirror#1,Mirror#2,Mirror#3)<--Install this first, the installation of the other three is irrelevant
    View attachment DolbyAtmos-RC4-ACDB.zip(Mirror#1,Mirror#2,Mirror#3)
    View attachment ViperFX-0.95-ACDB.zip(Mirror#1,Mirror#2,Mirror#3)
    View attachment ICEsound-0.4-ACDB.zip(Mirror#1,Mirror#2,Mirror#3)<-- According to more experienced audio module users ICE is unnecessary if you use Dolby Atmos + Viper FX but you're free to use the three together.
    Some reported that AML sometimes isn't as compatible yet with these modules so there are people who prefer View attachment ACDB-0.48.zip instead. Installation process is the same. Flash them in this order: ACDB>Dolby or Viper>ICE if you want to.
    Do we need aml module installed with this combination?
    Will this work with enforcing kernel of stock rom?
    No, you don't need aml module for Redux 0.02 version. ACDB module is a brilliant and simple alternative for that and the module has it inbuilt. I believe it should work on enforcing but I can't know for I always use my ROMs with permissive selinux if not I'll flash Permissiver.zip.
    I don't know whether or not should this module work on stock ROM but my guess is that it doesn't. Cos/rui has serious limitations and differences from generic Android vendor/system. This module was made to be compatible with most devices with simple android. It should work on most Android 10 based custom ROMs and probably it works on Android 9 based custom ROMs too.
    Bootloop on realmeui c.03
    It was quite expected. I told in two replies of mine that it is not recommended to install this on cos/rui but since not all of you seem to read the comments I'll add this to the main post with updated modules too.

I'm sorry this is not your mod, so the sound made and the other where the sound is output to 2 speakers, I mixed up