• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Magisk Module to Change QS Pulldown back to 9 Tiles

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For stock only. This is built-into my clock mods and ADB bases.

The developer of Active edge gave me permission to use his base so that people would not have to make a choice between his and my mods. All credit for this goes to him. You must delete the active edge sense module and use one of my active edge modules. If it doesn't say active edge then it isn't active edge sense compatible. If there is an issue with edge sense after flashing, do not contact edge sense op with issues. He does not troubleshoot modified versions of his mod (and neither do I).

Android 11
    Uploaded 7-1-21

Stock

Active Edge Sense

-------------------------------------------------
    If I helped, hit the Thanks Button!
    Feeling generous, send me a beer!
    --------------------------------------------------
    March update has been uploaded.
    Doubtful. Someone would rather have 7, or 5, or (like I do), 4.

It's in my ADB mod. That's why I made it. So a person can customize his/her own to their liking. Each one of these mods have to go through a entire decompile, edit, recompile (sometimes multiple). Very time consuming and then have to be uploaded to afh, link copied and added to a forum. I try to help out all the Pixel phones plus others on request. I try to do the most common ones.
    Hi, just a heads up. Battery percentage is messed up after December update.
    Also after you take a screenshot, if you tap edit or share nothing happens.

If I disable the module, everything goes back to normal.

Pixel 4xl
    Screenshot_20201207-152126.png
    Can confirm that the battery icon/percentage is borked after the December update.